Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

“i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her (4893 Views)

I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful / Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by NewsLeaksAgency: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
“I’m beautiful, I have everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding her
[Watch Video here >>> https://leaksagency.com/im-beautiful-i-have-everything-single-lady ]

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by talented321: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na by beauty' what if u come get fish?, madan na character and understanding

6 Likes

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by donbachi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
At 16 she's dis worried

7 Likes

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by madridguy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
E shock you?

donbachi:
At 16 she's dis worried

1 Like

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Shalommy(f): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
This girl again? Old news.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Candidlady: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wish men could avoid me... You should be happy my sister

1 Like

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Felimax(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Women wants a God fearing man, men wants a woman from a decent Godly home.

You are 50% down if you do not meet that criteria. If almost all your sisters are not married or divorced it will be suicidal for a man to take your hand in marriage no matter how beautiful.

This is the reason why we say women are emotional beings while men are logical.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Ngenge(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Either she is under 18, fetish, arrogant or it is in the family lineage
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Alusiizizi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Goodness, what an ugly bitch!!
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Moniya4Real(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Liar!

Candidlady:

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Rokiat(f): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
They are avoiding you because of your desperate nature.

Shiit is so annoying how women are becoming so desperate these days.

Concentrate on yourself and stop revolving your life around these men for God sake grow some self esteem smh.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Dgr8hassiE(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Are you serious?
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by fourboys: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
embarassed
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by securitywatch50: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hope you will be fine with the aftermath of your wish
Candidlady:
can someone help me with a powerful Amen to her heart desire.
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Nonexisting1: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
How are men avoiding her? The ones fuccking her nko abi she dey fucck herself with cucumber? If she is talking about marriage, then the ones fuccking her might have sworn never to domesticaste a street dog. Wise niggas they are, I must say.

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Rokiat:
They are avoiding you because of your desperate nature.

Calm down joor!
See the kind thing wey you carry for back !

Na your fellow woman you dey advertise am for?

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Thermodynamics(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
be careful what you wish for, if e come to pass na you go still cry.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by sillysally(f): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
What's her business with all that at her age?
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by advanceDNA: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lol...she said " I have everything....

Pls ask her what is Everything that she has??

And the most popular one "I gave him everything"

What is Everything ??

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by chynergy1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
mmm
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
You cannot claim to have everything if your character stinks, and if you cannot contribute financially to a relationship.
Simple.
Looks should be the least consideration for any man who does not want to die young.
I don talk my own.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
NewsLeaksAgency:
“I’m beautiful, I have everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding her
[Watch Video here >>> https://leaksagency.com/im-beautiful-i-have-everything-single-lady ]
Is ur name CUPPY?
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by YorubaPrince: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by YorubaPrince: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by falcon01: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mouth Odour

1 Like

Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by ObiCubanaJnr: 12:40am On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:

See evening newspaper giving herself hope. grin grin grin
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by eepeepook: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2023
Third time this week.
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by marlow1962(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mouth odor
Body odor
Virgina odor
Empty room upstairs, cun top am with entitlement programs.

Na the cause be that.
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by Prolificgiant(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
It goes beyond the beauty ,do you have functioning brain Can you think outside the box,do you have a good character Check my signature
Re: “i’m Beautiful, I Have Everything”– Single Lady Wonders Why Men Are Avoiding Her by optimusprime2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Candidlady:

You that ayaf been avoiding since cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Men With These Shoes Pay You A Visit?(pictures) / Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? / She Said She's A Virgin And Highly Spiritual, But Here Wat She Says Bout D****k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.