Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton (7214 Views)

My Secretary, My Addiction (18+) / S*x With My Secretary / How I End Up Having Sex With My Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
So a new secretary was posted to my office she was a tall light skin lady about 8yrs older than I am .
Although I was not the most senior in the office I was made to show this lady around, lo and behold we became close and the rest is now history
On this faithful day I complemented her look cos she do dress well with her push up bra . She was like u like it ? I said it fine Na before I new I could say anything she said Abi u wan touch am?
Lol I sha said ok oh and she actually brought her boobs to me to touch
Since then it has became like a ritual expecially if am alone in the office she will rub her bwess on my face and shoulders in a ploy to seem she is kneeling down to greet me
On one of these occasions I actually grabbed her jugs she was like smiling sheepishly!
Since then I have sucked her bwees twice in the office and she keep coming for my tongue 👅

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by willi926(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
See u, see unemployment. Dey allow distractions oo, no focus. After u will say is the devil wen them sack u.

13 Likes

Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
willi926:
See u, see unemployment. Dey allow distractions oo, no focus. After u will say is the devil wen them sack u.
.sackaton u mean ?👍🌽

6 Likes

Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by willi926(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
ifinger:

.sackaton u mean ?👍🌽
If that will make u understand the message I just passed, yes

2 Likes

Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
willi926:

If that will make u understand the message I just passed, yes

No one asked for your advice 😸 better still devote same energy to your career maybe 🤔 you will be better off 📴 were u are now*🤡
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by Samsunny99: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hmmmm
Suck a thorn
OP I envy your ministry
Sucking things nice one
Hope say she suck your gbola too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by Impersonator2: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Wasted imagination

1 Like

Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by parcydrix(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
You are one weird mudafvcker op. How many threads will you create on this bullshit?
Na the person wey dey give you bwess I pity kiss

1 Like

Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Samsunny99:
Hmmmm
Suck a thorn
OP I envy your ministry
Sucking things nice one
Hope say she suck your gbola too

Na me de suck her VJ I no allow her do me yet
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
parcydrix:
You are one weird mudafvcker op. How many threads will you create on this bullshit?
Na the person wey dey give you bwess I pity kiss
You are sik mf I can create as much as like it's not your business gettat
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by AndrewTate(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
Baba werey grin
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by IntelligentGoat: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin
I smell story telling and lies

2 Likes

Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2023
IntelligentGoat:
grin
I smell story telling and lies

Werey even with pic u de ment then again I no send Ur papa
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hmmmm, you better run away from her tricks, if she takes in, you will still come back here asking how to remove the pregnancy.
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2023
mechanics:
Hmmmm, you better run away from her tricks, if she takes in, you will still come back here asking how to remove the pregnancy.

Lol that's why it's good to bang MILF not girls read my post she is in her 50thies ,! If at no longer interested in child bearing,even if it happens she now's what to do
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by mechanics(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
ifinger:

Lol that's why it's good to bang MILF not girls read my post she is in her 50thies ,! If at no longer interested in child bearing,even if it happens she now's what to do
Even she's in her fifties, flirting of any kind is wrong and it can lead to untimely death, check past stories about that here.
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2023
mechanics:
Even she's in her fifties, flirting of any kind is wrong and it can lead to untimely death, check past stories about that here.
We only leave once every one dies just do what makes you happy so far it's mutual
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by IntelligentGoat: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2023
Small boy
ifinger:

Werey even with pic u de ment then again I no send Ur papa
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by udede(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2023
Sackaton loading

1 Like

Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2023
IntelligentGoat:
Small boy

Small prick
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by IntelligentGoat: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Transgender olosho in future
ifinger:

Small prick
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by IntelligentGoat: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
It will make your mom scream and moan regretting ever meeting your dead beat dad.
ifinger:

Small prick
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2023
IntelligentGoat:

It will make your mom scream and moan regretting ever meeting your dead beat dad.

U dad should have been shot for fkn a maggot out
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 6:23am On Dec 12, 2023
IntelligentGoat:
Transgender olosho in future

Yes like Ur hoelosho lesbo mum
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by IntelligentGoat: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2023
Fool
grin
Go Bleep your mom anal
tongue
ifinger:

Yes like Ur hoelosho lesbo mum
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by IntelligentGoat: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2023
kiss
Check well if really he is your father.
Your dad is a gay
Bobrisky bleeped him
grin

You were adopted and picked in a trash

Bastard son of a gay father. tongue
ifinger:

U dad should have been shot for fkn a maggot out
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
ifinger:
So a new secretary was posted to my office she was a tall light skin lady about 8yrs older than I am .
Although I was not the most senior in the office I was made to show this lady around, lo and behold we became close and the rest is now history
On this faithful day I complemented her look cos she do dress well with her push up bra . She was like u like it ? I said it fine Na before I new I could say anything she said Abi u wan touch am?
Lol I sha said ok oh and she actually brought her boobs to me to touch
Since then it has became like a ritual expecially if am alone in the office she will rub her bwess on my face and shoulders in a ploy to seem she is kneeling down to greet me
On one of these occasions I actually grabbed her jugs she was like smiling sheepishly!
Since then I have sucked her bwees twice in the office and she keep coming for my tongue 👅

Can u lend me 15k?

cry
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Can u lend me 15k?

cry

Use ur toto get wat u want
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
IntelligentGoat:
kiss
Check well if really he is your father.
Your dad is a gay
Bobrisky bleeped him
grin

You were adopted and picked in a trash

Bastard son of a gay father. tongue

Mugu who u de shalaye to ? Go and h@ng pls do the needful fast
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
IntelligentGoat:
Fool
grin
Go Bleep your mom anal
tongue

Yes just like Ur Mugu fada was tagging cow @nus
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
ifinger:

Use ur toto get wat u want

LOL

U r gone

bye
Re: My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton by ifinger: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

LOL

U r gone

bye

Same hia no free food unless u be maga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / A Lady On Only Pant Twerks Heavily On This Song "Nkwo By Slowdog" / South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.