Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) (7214 Views)

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! / Lady Travels From London To Nigeria For S*x Only To Make This Shocking Discovery / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by DGKN: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2016
Goodmorning Romancelanders. I have never felt this way before! I feel so sad. I'm emotionally deranged right now.

My girlfriend has been acting weird for some weeks now. She doesn't chat with me online, She doesn't return my calls. So I called her on Wednesday night. She didn't pick. (I called her number 8 times). The next day(THURSDAY) I called her at about 9pm. She told me she was in her church for a vigil. For real she was right because I heard piano sounds at the background. Then I ended the call.

So yesterday evening I called her and she didn't pick. So this morning I got this text from her.

"Sorry I couldn't pick I was in church, pls I need some time out to settle some issues in my life, this is what I really want to do, pls try and understand"

I'm so flabbergasted. I don't know if I should reply I her or not. I don't even know how to reply because I never experience this before.

I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. Painful this im always depressed when I don't hear from her. It's as if something left me. Pls ignore any typo error.

Please what do you think? Thanks as you reply.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2016
What do I think?...... she said she needs time out to settle some issues in her life.. ...doesn't mean she wants a break up na....so just give her space.... stop breathing down her neck....channel your thoughts and energy somewhere else.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Smellymouth: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2016
grin

Modified :::::No 1 rule for guys is this---DO not FORCE IT!!
If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. If she wants space, den give it to her bro..

Pay attention to other ladies who likes YOU for YOU , in which u don't have to lose sleep over at nyt trying to plot some insane scheme on how to make her happy.
The only woman you should ever have to lose ur mind over is your Mother, or your WIFE of you are married ..

Forget abt her bro.. she doesn't love you.

My advice?? ::get ur education up, stay fit, stack ur money up to the ceiling, and fvck as many chicks as you can and play safe grin

5 Likes

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by DGKN: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
What do I think?...... she said she needs time out to settle some issues in her life.. ...doesn't mean she wants a break up na....so just give her space.... stop breathing down her neck....channel your thoughts and energy somewhere else.

Ok thanks a lot boss. Do you think I should reply her text? What should I tell her?
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by divinehand2003(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Get her a very big wall-clock so she can take all the time she needs in the world. Just saying though. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by DGKN: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin

Hello sir, please this is not a joking matter. Thanks.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Your lady has some spiritual problems she wants to solve grin grin

Give her some space , reduce the calls.

Sometimes we are not just strong enough to handle two or more situations at the same time. sad sad

Try to understand smiley

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Welcomme: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Op, that is a sign that she does not need u in her life again..... She is giving her choirmaster or pastor a Mouth Gig during d vigils..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by DGKN: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Sometimes we are not just strong enough to handle two or more situations at the same time. sad sad

Try to understand smiley

Thanks a lot dear! What reply do u think I should give to her?
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by majamajic(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2016
prepare her to the altar grin grin
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Smartguy001(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2016
I know dat feeling bro! But u nid to give her big space n focus on sumtin else, beta still go hustle wella n make money, trust me calling won't do any good, because wot she probably nid u can't afford grin
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy ma nigga

I swear i cant help bt laugh

Instead of u to give her ur prayer request u are there worried grin
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by CaroLyner(f): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2016
DGKN:

she doesnt need a reply.Just ignore.

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2016
DGKN:

Ask her if she wants to breakup or she needs some space to be sure . If she needs space, give her some.

Tell her you will wait for her, but it will really hurt you if she betray your trust.

But if na break up , grin grin. guy na you know ooooo grin grin
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Meeloreh(f): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2016
She has things to settle with her creator . If she's not clear with Him, being with you might give her guilt or make her attention divided
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Funminicrown: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2016
This babe isn't into you.....stop thinking about her.
I sèe no reason why a babe you claim to love would shut you outta her life....it means just one thing:you're just one of those guys.
Ignore the message and don't reply her, infact neva you call to check on her again. She will call when she's through with the life issue she's having(that's if she's come to realise you mean something).

11 Likes

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Smellymouth: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2016
DGKN:

Hello sir, please this is not a joking matter. Thanks.
Oga sir, it's "SHOCKING " and not " SHOKING"..

Thank you..
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Your girlfriend isn't interested in you. The next call or text you will receive from her would be one where she would explain to you why she doesn't want you anymore. Break up with her now, before she breaks up with you.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by shaiba(f): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2016
Give her the space she needs means u respect her wish. U can reply by encouraging her on her new decision and that u r there for her if she needs to talk. Explain in a few words how she will be missed by you pointing those unique things about her (such as smile, how she pronounces certain words). Wish her well.

While you are waiting I think its time you also look inwards. What do you want in life and how you can achieve this. Get busy, give yourself some me time. Its not going to be easy but try.

We do a lot of crazy things when in love and our emotions don't let us see things clearly. The heart wants what the heart wants even that which is worse for it.

3 Likes

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Rexhenrex(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2016
reply her back by asking her if it means she is breaking up with u whatever she replies then you know ur stand..I got something fa worst from ma Bae last week I told her am going to miss her but that I will be fine.she then said she was sowie bout it now we are as good as new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
she doesnt need a reply.Just ignore.
I think she does.

At least for the guy to clear things up and have a free mind.

Sometimes silence may be misunderstood. smiley

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Uve been dumbed grin nicely grin

Pele she dont want u no more hunni .. It is well .

If ur smart which i very much doubt since ur asking us ... Reply her undecided n dumo her first u cn tell her after she has finish soul searching if ur free ehh u cn get bk together .. Guys always learn dont. Be fooled by ladies..i dey tell u oh

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Dongreat(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2016
I feel so sad for any OP that write such story. OP if I was you I will try to build a better life first. Love has never fully favoured any man in a relationship, it's didn't favour romeo, Marc Anthony, even Samson. There is a way a man will achieve success; love, relationship, GF or marriage won't be a prob. Mandela was in prison for 25 years, yet his wife waited patiently for his return, Mark Zak was a geek in Harvard and no girl wanted to associated with him, then he created FB, every woman wants him now, et Al. Now you are emotional deranged, how can you be productive, how can you mutate to a better stage in life. My advice, ignore and give her time while being productive, if she call to continue your choice if not still your choice. #myopinion.

3 Likes

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by donholy28(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2016
She needs space...buy her a space shuttle and fly her to d moon...then look for another girl

1 Like

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by CaroLyner(f): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I think she does.

At least for the guy to clear things up and have a free mind.

Sometimes silence may be misunderstood. smiley
theres nothing to clear up.she made it clear she doesnt want nothing to do with him anymore.so i still stand on she doesnt need a reply.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2016
DGKN:

Ok thanks a lot boss. Do you think I should reply her text? What should I tell her?

Just tell her you understand.... nothing more smiley
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by apholaryn: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
theres nothing to clear up.she made it clear she doesnt want nothing to do with him anymore.so i still stand on she doesnt need a reply.
nice1 jare...If I reply make I bend like crayfish... @Op ignore and live your life to the fullest..tho she might still come around tho..its your choice to make then..but for now you are a freeeeeeeeeeeee nigga
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by chigoizie7(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Some people just don't know how to manage issues and human.

So, after keeping u out and in suspense for some time now, this is how she has to tell u dat she needs a time out? Through text message? Whatever happens to sitting down and talking it out? I bet if same fate is meted out on her, she will cry fowl.

Nevertheless bro, she has said what she wants, it is painful, I understand your plight, even for not having that respect for u @least to sit down and talk.

Move on bro. If I were u, I will move farther away that she can not see me when she needs me. It will be hard, but it is the best option now.

Some people are just cruel. They just don't consider other people's feelings.

6 Likes

Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by chigoizie7(m): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Try to understand smiley

Text message is not d best way to do that.

However, it has already happened, he should just sulk it up and move on.
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by chigoizie7(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Dongreat:
I feel so sad for any OP that write such story. OP if I was you I will try to build a better life first. Love has never fully favoured any man in a relationship, it's didn't favour romeo, Marc Anthony, even Samson. There is a way a man will achieve success; love, relationship, GF or marriage won't be a prob. Mandela was in prison for 25 years, yet his wife waited patiently for his return, Mark Zak was a geek in Harvard and no girl wanted to associated with him, then he created FB, every woman wants him now, et Al. Now you are emotional deranged, how can you be productive, how can you mutate to a better stage in life. My advice, ignore and give her time while being productive, if she call to continue your choice if not still your choice. #myopinion.

Lol, funny u, you are right. But who did mark got married to?
Re: Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2016
DGKN:

Don't let people control your emotions. If she need sometime to settle some issues in her life just let her be. You too can make use of this time to settle some issues in your life.

Ignore her and continue with your life abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite / This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. / Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.