Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB (36792 Views)

Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
ufotunang:
..if it was a foreign countries abroad they would had arrested and prosecuted her...it's a big offence over there in abroad to forge results, certificates and she is above 18years which in their law she will face prosecution

Nigeria is a lawless country akin to a jungle. like leaders, like followers.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
I really really really believed that this girl was telling the truth about scoring the highest.

Very sad. I still believe that she had being victimised.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Start with prosecuting the corrupt thieving politicians first, it is always easy to pick on the less priviledge.

I was expecting this kind of response and guess what, I am not surprised! . That is the kind of mentality a lawless society breeds.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
ufotunang:
..if it was a foreign countries abroad they would had arrested and prosecuted her...it's a big offence over there in abroad to forge results, certificates and she is above 18years which in their law she will face prosecution

If you do not prosecute crimes, more people are emboldened to commit similar crimes.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
ufotunang:
Over which foreign country abroad? Someone stole my van on my street here in London, police refused to arrest him, they gave me a crime number and told me to go claim insurance. Even though i managed to find the guy who stole my van with my van.

Don't believe everything you hear about abroad.

She would apologise like she did there in nigeria here. It is not a big deal.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Goke7: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
we should just expect more forgery cases with the way this girl is being pampered
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
CJStarz:
U ma,U no dey beg God for forgiveness when you sin?

Crime and punishment is never the same as sin and forgiveness. Completely different concepts the difference of which is lost on our society.

You may be forgiven of your crimes but for our society to thrive and rise about the animal kingdom, every crime must be prosecuted and punished. The reason why millions are running away from Nigeria for saner climes.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by CJStarz: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ok.

Skyview01:

Crime and punishment is never the same as sin and forgiveness. Completely different concepts the difference of which is lost on our society.

You may be forgiven of your crimes but for our society to thrive and rise about the animal kingdom, every crime must be prosecuted and punished. The reason why millions are running away from Nigeria for saner climes.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:

I was expecting this kind of response and guess what, I am not surprised! . That is the kind of mentality a lawless society breeds.
Who gives a shit what you were expecting, grin if you want to prosecute, prosecute every criminal or don't prosecute any atall. You cannot pick and choose which crime or criminal to prosecute, Dangote trailer has being killing innocent people for many years, do you think Dangote should not be prosecuted? I bet you do. tongue
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Who gives a shit what you were expecting, grin if you want to prosecute, prosecute every criminal or don't prosecute any atall. You cannot pick and choose which crime or criminal to prosecute, Dangote trailer has being killing innocent people foer many years, do you think Dangote should not be prosecuted? I bet you do. tongue

The topic of discussion about the girl who committed forgery. You are free to open a new thread about Dangote and his trailers.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Buharidgeneral: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hell would have let loose if it's other way round
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Igwe9(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:
Somebody that should be on trial in a law court facing possible court sanctions.

A lawless society that never prosecutes crime.

Only in Nigeria do criminals apologize for crimes and are left free to go commit more crimes. Little wonder our society is on the decline.
If you ever cheated in school, may karma visit you, hypocrite
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Thomasankara(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
[/color]celebrity forgetšŸ¤£Dem even give am water to step down[color=#770077]
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-i-feel-pain-for-letting-you-down-mmesoma-apologises-to-jamb/amp

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Igwe9:

If you ever cheated in school, may karma visit you, hypocrite

See them. same product of a lawless society. They never understand the concept of crime and punishment.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by bluefilm: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nonsense.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by seunayantokun(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Enough of all this. Counsel and take care of her. It's okay.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:

The topic of discussion about the girl who committed forgery. You are free to open a new thread about Dangote and his trailers.
cheesy grin this your comment just confirmed my curiosity and the fact that some of you Naigerians only remembers about crime and prosecution when it comes to poor people like this girl.

I rest my case! Ciao! grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:

See them. same product of a lawless society. They never understand the concept of crime and punishment.
You don't understand that concept either, you are just one of the crucify her mobs. cheesy
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by sisisioge: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hmmmm....it is well fa. One cannot with full chest stand for these children. Na so so disappointment and embarrassment full their body.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by blaise26abj(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
The committee is a very stupid one . Investigate an established fraud ? To collect sitting allowance and further waste our national resources on a moot case . What kind of stupid country is this for Godā€™s sake? Someone says she cheated , a whole committee is investigating it . how about let the police or the relevant fraud unit do the investigation ?

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:

Nigeria is a lawless country akin to a jungle. like leaders, like followers.
Yes, this i agree with. grin

But even in foreign so called country, she would have just apologised also. It is no biggie. As long as she accepts she did wrong, a man stole my vehicle in my driveway, i called the police and they didn't do nada! They gave me a crime number and told me to go claim insurance for a new car. Even though i found the my car thief driving my car.

So don't believe everything you heard about abroad.. cheesy
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by richie240: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Armaggedon:
jamb self is even petty for entertaining another meeting and for releasing some statements before wherein they accused people who called for investigations of tribalism.

She went far. The punishment should stand as a deterrent to such potentially dangerous people.
'Jamb is petty' after she and her criminal-DNA-ed brethren have dragged jamb in d mud for ''victimizing their sister bcus she's igbo"?
cool

otino:
Apologize to who!
Let her face the law. That girl is a criminal.

Her brethren who almost dragged nigeria to a standstill bcus of tribalism shd equally fave the law - (were it possible).
Very disgraceful lots.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You don't understand that concept either, you are just one of the crucify her mobs. cheesy

I am simply asking everybody to be held accountable. That lady is from my state and I personally have no ax to grind with her but I despise the level of lawlessness our society is descending into.

Are we telling our young ones that it is ok to forge documents?

Even if she is my blood sister or my daughter.

Let her be made to face the music. You will be doing that lady a big favor by teaching her the concept of accountability early in life and she will grow up to be better for it. Most Nigerian parents are definitely no teaching this to their children.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yes, this i agree with. grin

But even in foreign so called country, she would have just apologised also. It is no biggie. As long as she accepts she did wrong, a man stole my vehicle in my driveway, i called the police and they didn't do nada! They gave me a crime number and told me to go claim insurance for a new car. Even though i found the my car thief driving my car.

So don't believe everything you heard about abroad.. cheesy

I live in a foreign country for a long time Forgery is a big crime. She will be prosecuted and likely end up with a criminal record for life.

They don't joke with crimes my friend.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by bablon20(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Where are those cheering her on with the claims that she was being witch hunted because she is from d east? At times I asked myself if 85% of nairalanders are normal.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by richie240: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
The right thing to do was to have covered her now, is she not igbo again??

cool
Arabk25:
The way jamb they handle this matter make this girl no go do something stupid to herself in secret o. Exposing this girl to public space like this isn't the best approach o. This trauma will now live with her forever

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Exceed15: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Let this matter rest na. We v all messed up at some point.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Innobee99(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
zangaozanga:
female ipob,fraud and criminality na their way
And drug Baron from ur region is the president.

Shege Pro Max
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Judolisco(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
She was pushed by her tribal people.... I was shouting then stop pushing dis girl dem no hear
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by richie240: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
cezarman:
They should just watch her well. She has the tendency of becoming a hardcore criminal... I hope not.

Her boldness and lack of expression when she was defending her fraudulent result says alot.
She shouldn't be pardoned angry
What's d difference btw her and millions of 'blodas' vehemently defending her, claiming she's being victimized bcus she's igbo?

Where she got the boldness for crime is pretty obvious!
cool
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Bfly: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Endorsement go soon follow. Nigerians and mediocrity.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by richie240: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Naz34:
What surprises me the most is how those obi supporters frm the east side that were ranting and threatening when this girl case first became public have suddenly sneaked back to their rat holes and largely avoided this girl's topic after her confession and Jamb proving their stamce. They have all covered their heads in shame. So shall they continue to be disgraced over and over again.
You never see anything.
Even if d they are caught red-handed for murder, they will still blindly support the criminals.

Their matter is frustrating.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) / Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.