Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB (36797 Views)

Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Bodexinvest: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Stop posting about this girl,haba!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Deicide: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
At least she don enter history book
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Newness2019: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-i-feel-pain-for-letting-you-down-mmesoma-apologises-to-jamb/amp

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IF YOU PEOPLE DO WANT TO INCURE GOD'S WRATH................

POLITICIANS HAVE DONE WORST THINGS WITHOUT APOLOGY.....................................

INEC CHAIRMAN JUST DID THE WORST THING WITHOUT APOLOGY.................................

BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT DID THE WORST WITHOUT APOLOGY.........................................

TINUBU IS PRESENTLY DOING THE WORST THING TO NIGERIANS WITHOUT APOLOGY......................................

JAMB MUST BE CAREFUL IF NOT, GOD WILL PUNISH THEM .................................................
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Dennisbulkan: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Roger3D:
She should be given a lighter sentence because after all even at 19 she's still a child. But that doesn't mean she shouldn't be punished o

If she's got the courage to commit forgery & have the gut to come to national TV to lie & deceive the entire country to the point of instigating tribal war, she's not a child but a hardened coning criminal, she is a woman not a child.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Igwe9(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:

See them. same product of a lawless society. They never understand the concept of crime and punishment.
Like you. Disgusting human being. You will say same if she was your sister. Punish her the same way you were punished for copying another person in school, right?
Nobody is praising her for what she did but going extreme about it is utter rubbish. Hypocritical human being.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Tommydare(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
The one wey funny me pass was when she said she is being traumatized. After a fraudy act, u still get mind to talk say you are being traumatized.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by drololaaof: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-i-feel-pain-for-letting-you-down-mmesoma-apologises-to-jamb/amp

We have sympathy for her initially, but she is a crook who first said she is underage 15 years whereas she is 19 years old,the defending illegality, then brandishing fake print out knowing fully that she had manipulated the print out.
Is it jealousy that push her to it . .

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by babtoundey(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
She has apologised. I just hope JAMB will be lenient with her now. Whatever punishment she will serve must be corrective and not destructive
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Igwe9:

Like you. Disgusting human being. You will say same if she was your sister. Punish her the same way you were punished for copying another person in school, right?
Nobody is praising her for what she did but going extreme about it is utter rubbish. Hypocritical human being.

Forgery is a crime according to the Nigerian constitution. I know you may not understand what it means to be held accountable for one's actions but believe me, crimes should be punished to create a law-abiding society.

It has nothing to do with your emotions or how you feel.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by EdiskyHarry: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Stupid ugly girl.
Even when you knew you forged your result, your still came online to shamelessly defend it.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Luckysbab: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Chadotik:
JAMB's PR stunt is doing well. Press Conference, featuring her apologies? I understand well.

You folks just don't read. If you take your time to go through the contents of the news piece again, maybe you will find out what precisely was the occasion. Ndi victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by mastermaestro(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Magnificenttop:
Enough of this issue.

What she did is outrightly wrong and incriminating but people make silly juvenile mistakes especially these days when everything is social media prank giving the younger ones bad examples to emulate.
Most especially when there are old crooks with far bigger vicious crimes against humanity on their necks in the same country but they walk around like free men and women.

I'm very much against her action but all the aggression shouldn't be directed at her.
After punishing her, do remember to punish the bigger thieves more.

Her crime now is not the original crime of falsification of result. The real crime was when she chose to fight dirty on social media in defense of a result she obviously fabricated. This is why JAMB won't let her off the hook cheaply. Do you know what her brazen insistence did to the reputation of JAMB that period? Are you aware people began comparing JAMB to INEC?

Leave sentiments bro. JAMB won't let go this matter. Their punitive action must stand to deter others from reenacting similar fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by haslaw(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
onuman:
But let Nigeria's government dismantle Quota System. It does no one any good.

What about all the miracle centers scattered all over southern Nigeria
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by haslaw(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Enough of this mmesomma please, she has apologised.

It's a criminal case.. It's like telling Nigeria to forgive armed robbers and murderers.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by 2mch(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
She should be facing jail time at the least. Too late for apology and she must serve that ban as a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by haslaw(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Magnificenttop:
Enough of this issue.

What she did is outrightly wrong and incriminating but people make silly juvenile mistakes especially these days when everything is social media prank giving the younger ones bad examples to emulate.
Most especially when there are old crooks with far bigger vicious crimes against humanity on their necks in the same country but they walk around like free men and women.

I'm very much against her action but all the aggression shouldn't be directed at her.
After punishing her, do remember to punish the bigger thieves more.

Stop lying abeg.. You are defending a criminal

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by haslaw(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Roger3D:
She should be given a lighter sentence because after all even at 19 she's still a child. But that doesn't mean she shouldn't be punished o

Keep defending criminality because of TRIBALISM.

A 19 year old woman is the one you are calling a child.

Same way IPOB told Nigerians that a 62 year old Obi is a youth.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by haslaw(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Armaggedon:
Jamb self is even petty for entertaining another meeting and for releasing some statements before wherein they accused people who called for investigations of tribalism.

She went far. The punishment should stand as a deterrent to such potentially dangerous people.

Stop defending criminality out of tribalism .. This is not a reason for victim mentality.

JAMB is not petty but doing the right thing. Mmesoma tried to destroy the name and integrity of JAMB and JAMB needs to clear her name.

JAMB is for everyone and not against IGBOS as many victim mentality would like to believe.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Armaggedon: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
haslaw:

Stop defending criminality out of tribalism .. This is not a reason for victim mentality.

JAMB is not petty but doing the right thing. Mmesoma tried to destroy the name and integrity of JAMB and JAMB needs to clear her name.

JAMB is for everyone and not against IGBOS as many victim mentality would like to believe.
my post is not for lunatics who can't read through before putting garbage to pen.

If you can name one Igbo politician or celebrity who accused jamb of tribalism instead of just calling for investigations, you are off the hook. If you can't, then, my first paragraph applies to you.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by ufotunang: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Over which foreign country abroad? Someone stole my van on my street here in London, police refused to arrest him, they gave me a crime number and told me to go claim insurance. Even though i managed to find the guy who stole my van with my van.

Don't believe everything you hear about abroad.

She would apologise like she did there in nigeria here. It is not a big deal.
..ok so as you have seen the guy that stole your van..so what are you planning to do to get your van back from the guy
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by jaymichael(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zico5:
Her kinsmen and women are saying she is apologizing under duress. We live in a strange world indeed. Defenders of fraud will never give in.
You dey mind those mkpuru-mmiri sniffing retarded souls. In their own matters, they play ADVOCATE but when it is about other people, they play JUDGE.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by ceejay80s(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

Don't forgive her, the Bann stands
....if not others will copy, I am igbo, and I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
First you are lucky you are a girl, second you are lucky politicians and a Governor feel for you, 3rd you are lucky your Governor is not El' Rufai or Wike.

They will help you, but know say Senators and Politicians will pump you under - red - well !!!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
ufotunang:
..ok so as you have seen the guy that stole your van..so what are you planning to do to get your van back from the guy
I cannot do nothing, i cannot approach him, the police have to arrest him because he may be dangerous the police told me.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by ceejay80s(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
mylikes:
I feel her pain. Just wondered why she wasn't smart enough to know this will boomerang. Wish her all the best. Make JAMB self reduce the punishment.
U are telling us to forgive ritualists and murderers from justice ?

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:

I live in a foreign country for a long time Forgery is a big crime. She will be prosecuted and likely end up with a criminal record for life.

They don't joke with crimes my friend.
Yea if you say so. I was born and bred in East London. I have done crimes more than this when i was 15 till i became 22. most of them i wasn't prosecuted for, some i got caution for. All i had to do was show remorse and apologise.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by GodSon1900: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:
Somebody that should be on trial in a law court facing possible court sanctions.

A lawless society not interested in prosecuting crimes.

Only in Nigeria do criminals apologize for crimes and are left free to go commit more crimes. Little wonder our society is on the decline.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Rosaline5000: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Eya sorry
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by dalass(f): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Armaggedon:
Jamb self is even petty for entertaining another meeting and for releasing some statements before wherein they accused people who called for investigations of tribalism.

She went far. The punishment should stand as a deterrent to such potentially dangerous people.

It is the duty of the lawmakers to call JAMB and MMESOMA to appear before them because a representative from her constituency supported her claims and they wanted to tarnish JAMB' AND UTME image and all the results JAMB has ever released. The world is watching so it has to be done properly. Next time, another fraudulent minded student will think twice before trying to rob other hardworking students of the glory that belongs to them. Thief. Receiving "scholarship"

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Calitoscassius(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:

I am simply asking everybody to be held accountable. That lady is from my state and I personally have no ax to grind with her but I despise the level of lawlessness our society is descending into.

Are we telling our young ones that it is ok to forge documents?

Even if she is my blood sister or my daughter.

Let her be made to face the music. You will be doing that lady a big favor by teaching her the concept of accountability early in life and she will grow up to be better for it. Most Nigerian parents are definitely no teaching this to their children.
i agree with everything you have said above, however, as i ve said already, there are known politicians who has stolen, some of the assaulted ordinary citizens, some grabbed poor people's lands, some harrassed poor nigerians with police, and the nigerian police has harrassed, extorted and even murdered and framed innocent nigerians and none! None! Of them has being or was prosecuted, if you want a lawful nation every crime must or should be prosecuted. Otherwise don't prosecute atall! That is all i am saying.

Did you read about the case of Ekweremmadu in England? That is an example of what i am saying
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by sameks08(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
zangaozanga:
female ipob,fraud and criminality na their way
. Tobi Amusan is an ipob as well
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Funflipper: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
She should be given a suspended sentence of between three to six months as a first time offender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English? / Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.