Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) (41726 Views)

Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) / 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / Lagos Goes After Enforcement Agent’s Officers Seen Attacking Residents (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by DrObum(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Not all Igbo hate the Yoruba and Yorubaland. I am sure of this fact 101%! My only issue with those minority of Igbo is that they don't speak up because they are scared. It is their silence that gave room to those ignorant of their positive vibes to dominate the narrative. I know many of my Igbo friends, especially the childhood friends, who will rather converse with me in Yoruba language than in English language. In fact, my Igbo friends overseas do it even more so that foreigners around them don't hear our conversations.

These minority of Igbo with excellent relationships and experience with their Yoruba need to speak up more and showcase how they have been blessed by their love for Yorubaland so the hate-filled Igbo can realise how they are hurting themselves and the Igbo tribe's reputation and relationship with the Yoruba.

Those Igbo who love the Yoruba and Yorubaland will always live in peace in Yorubaland, respect the Yoruba culture of respect for elders and leaders, pray for peace and prosperity of their hosts and Yorubaland will in turn bless them. They are the ones who are already Yoruba even by adoption. They will not go into politics of lies, hate and bigotry against the dominant political interests of the Yoruba not because they don't have a right to do so but because they cherish the Yoruba and want to make peace. They are not cowards but exposed, emotionally intelligent and wise people.

Meanwhike, this is the best time to invest in Lagos and the neighbouring SW states. Invest in Lagos today.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Mynd44
Rules 2,3 and 8
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by damoobaba: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Na so one ijiotu go carry head carry problem wen no concern am

They fed your forefathers corpses to pigs at ORE during the war, let your people continue along this path and see what lies in wait for them, abokis mean una this time around.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Exceed15: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nsogbu001:

If u have a car which I doubt, I know u must have parked it.😂😂

Own car ke? Na agbadorian slave.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Raphealb2k: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Let just pray to God 🙏🙏🙏 for mercy for the poor people in Nigeria [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by boladez(m): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2023
wasuka14:
Ipob igbos will always come to lagos to misbehave. The same way you people went to misbehaved in Ghana, dubai South Africa and others that lead to Xenophobic attacks. Pls stay in your village nah.

Dumdum,

I know you don't read and you must have been 'trekking' all day . Watch this video and gain some grey matter....you are too dumb to be alive but let's try if we can salvage your wattery brain.

Nigeria's problem is not tribe or religion but the political class. Don't allow the 2k data the politicians are paying you to block your future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNdDCsDJtUk
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by newdawn2017(f): 1:33am On Jul 21, 2023
TheGift:

Tribalism is such a foolish and ignorant thing to engage in.

You left the Yoruba guy that was saying essentially the same thing to attack the Igbo guy.

If Ibo people live Lagos, will you travel to the East to go and by the spare parts they sell that keeps Lagos moving? Assuming you have a car.

If you trace your ancestry now, you may be shocked that one of your progenitors are the same ibo you hate so much.
yes we shall. No one tribe has d monopoly of such business. Other humble & respectful tribe can Also sell it. U will still travel to Lagos or other Yoruba lands to buy crayfish undecided
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by TheGift: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2023
felifeli:

How dis una reply take concern spare parts . I can set up a website to sell spare parts from any part of the country can’t I? Think before you type

You missed the point, it's not just about spare parts.

But you can set up your website; you will still have to enter the physical market and deal with industry players or is it digital spare parts you want to sell?
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by TheGift: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2023
newdawn2017:
yes we shall. No one tribe has d monopoly of such business. Other humble & respectful tribe can Also sell it. U will still travel to Lagos or other Yoruba lands to buy crayfish undecided

Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. This idea that one tribe is better than another Or one race is better than another is fallacious.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by Pityoobi: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Not all Igbo hate the Yoruba and Yorubaland. I am sure of this fact 101%! My only issue with those minority of Igbo is that they don't speak up because they are scared. It is their silence that gave room to those ignorant of their positive vibes to dominate the narrative. I know many of my Igbo friends, especially the childhood friends, who will rather converse with me in Yoruba language than in English language. In fact, my Igbo friends overseas do it even more so that foreigners around them don't hear our conversations.

These minority of Igbo with excellent relationships and experience with their Yoruba need to speak up more and showcase how they have been blessed by their love for Yorubaland so the hate-filled Igbo can realise how they are hurting themselves and the Igbo tribe's reputation and relationship with the Yoruba.

Those Igbo who love the Yoruba and Yorubaland will always live in peace in Yorubaland, respect the Yoruba culture of respect for elders and leaders, pray for peace and prosperity of their hosts and Yorubaland will in turn bless them. They are the ones who are already Yoruba even by adoption. They will not go into politics of lies, hate and bigotry against the dominant political interests of the Yoruba not because they don't have a right to do so but because they cherish the Yoruba and want to make peace. They are not cowards but exposed, emotionally intelligent and wise people.

Meanwhike, this is the best time to invest in Lagos and the neighbouring SW states. Invest in Lagos today.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
This the major reason I don't know how to hate the Igbos when they come with that intense hatred for us Yoruba... For some Igbos are more Yoruba than myself, these friends I don't see as Igbos anymore because we all know about the foolish ones parading themselves all over the place as IPOB

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by newdawn2017(f): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
TheGift:

Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. This idea that one tribe is better than another Or one race is better than another is fallacious.
u re. Very correct. For ajah & balogun Hausa guys dey sell be down selet way only iboy been dominate d business. Na Hausa boys dey hawk bags now same a d ibos. Make ibos go rest for their side first let's check something. undecided
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by dododawa1: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
*Let the traffic breath do not suffocate it*.

*At least the traffic is now breathing without suffocation.*

*Next is for car owners to let we legxus to breathe, by not snatching away our gf with car*🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by felifeli: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheGift:

You missed the point, it's not just about spare parts.

But you can set up your website; you will still have to enter the physical market and deal with industry players or is it digital spare parts you want to sell?

You have no idea how e-commerce functions. Does Jumia care about dealing with industry players ??
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by TheGift: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
felifeli:

You have no idea how e-commerce functions. Does Jumia care about dealing with industry players ??

It is you who clearly does not know how e-commerce works.

There is a reason why many e-commerce companies , including the likes of Amazon, eventual go into Logistics or set up logistic subsidiaries.

Any one can build an e-commerce site, the back bone of e-commerce is fulfillment I.e. how do you get the physical product from physical source into the physical Hands of the customer. Until you have sorted and locked that down, you don't have an eCommerce business.
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by boladez(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2023
wasuka14:
Ipob igbos will always come to lagos to misbehave. The same way you people went to misbehaved in Ghana, dubai South Africa and others that lead to Xenophobic attacks. Pls stay in your village nah.

Sakamaje, I don't see you online these days , seems your principals have stopped paying you the 2k per week for data. But I know the fuel hike induced saga has taken all your data budget grin...how market?. I have a 1 room in oyan for you 5k per month you may need to go to the hinterland otherwise you may end up under the bridge somewhere as rent is going up.

Owner of lagos Sakamaje gbogbonise cheesy
Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by wasuka14(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
boladez:

Dumdum,

I know you don't read and you must have been 'trekking' all day . Watch this video and gain some grey matter....you are too dumb to be alive but let's try if we can salvage your wattery brain.

Nigeria's problem is not tribe or religion but the political class. Don't allow the 2k data the politicians are paying you to block your future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNdDCsDJtUk

Re: Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) by boladez(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=wasuka14 post=124706100][/quote]

Saka Maje the broke bigot ,you are back...welcome, they have paid you this weeks 2k for data ...Nice to have you back. Tell your politician ogas to increase your data to 5k per week so you can remain online. That your picture is 😂 hilarious, I like it.

I say your sapa is warming up , it will move you from your one room in osogbo to oyan before year end grin. At this rate you will sell cashew , ground nut, orogbo and donkwa grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.