Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive (1796 Views)

Why Are Slim Gals Sweeter To Bang Than Fatty Orobo / They Are Slim But Endowed With Heavy Backsides / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by talented321: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2023
One just burst her husband head just because she suspect him of cheating in my hood.
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2023
Kiki I hope it's not you 😂😂😂 show me your head first I want to check something

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by endsarrrs(f): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
One just burst her husband head just because she suspect him of cheating in my hood.

Not all are aggressors

1 Like

Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by taylor89(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2023
undecided
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by talented321: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2023
I neverx marry' and no woman born by a woman can raise her hand even mistakely sef' beside i grew in the river so gun and cutlass na less.
IconicR:
Kiki I hope it's not you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
I neverx marry' and no woman born by a woman can raise her hand even mistakely sef' beside i grew in the river so gun and cutlass na less.
So you were lying to me since, na WA oooooo
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by talented321: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2023
But atleast majority have anger issue and i have witness alot.
endsarrrs:

Not all are aggressors
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by talented321: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2023
I know u was lying that is why i sent it back
IconicR:
So you were lying to me since, na WA oooooo
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
I know u was lying that is why i sent it back
What about the kids?
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by endsarrrs(f): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
But atleast majority have anger issue and i have witness alot.

Every has anger displayed at one point in time or another
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Goldbw122(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:

They are down to the earth that is why they are always angry.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by talented321: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2023
endsarrrs:

Every has anger displayed at one point in time or another
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by talented321: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2023
Like seriously' but i think they feel threaten because of their look
Goldbw122:

They are down to the earth that is why they are always angry.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Solofresh2: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2023
Damn... You cant be slim and short at the same time.It is either you are short and chubby or Tall and slim as a lady
I consider any short and slim girl(which is rare to me) evil

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by talented321: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2023
I don make it clear
Solofresh2:
Damn... You cant be slim and short at the same time.It is either you are short and chubby or Tall and slim as a lady
I consider any short and slim girl(which is rare to me) evil

1 Like

Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Puss360(f): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2023
Lol... Well sorry to the guy... But if it's true that the guy is cheating, then e good for am.... 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by talented321: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2023
Normal, but if it was the man that beat her black and white' u would said different.
Women
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by bikefab(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Avoid them especially the short girls with bow leg. Very aggressive

1 Like

Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by havilla(f): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Honestly chubbier and taller people tend to have warmer personalities. Thin men are generally stingy from my observation, I may be wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Diego35M: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
Dem don collect their bfs & spouses tire...
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
havilla:
Honestly chubbier and taller people tend to have warmer personalities. Thin men are generally stingy from my observation, I may be wrong.
😂😂😂😂
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by TotoGame(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
I dated one during my university days, very toxic and jealous....I just dey tolerate her cus of her nyash till I got fed up

I left her and I'm glad I did
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Bennysam: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
endsarrrs:

Not all are aggressors
They're all aggressive
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Bennysam: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
Some men can take nonsense
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Truvelisback(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... Well sorry to the guy... But if it's true that the guy is cheating, then e good for am....
No matter what? She shouldn't have done that. Although, i blame the guy because he gave her room for this.
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Puss360(f): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
Truvelisback:
No matter what? She shouldn't have done that. Although, i blame the guy because he gave her room for this.
Lols.. when someone is deeply in love with you, you don't just go out of your way to cheat... If na me e no go easy o...
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by talented321: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
I know u are very happy with this news. Sha i would have post the pictures but i don't want post such nonsense of anybody in the internet
Puss360:
Lol... Well sorry to the guy... But if it's true that the guy is cheating, then e good for am....
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by talented321: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
U don see m'
Bennysam:
Some men can take nonsense
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Puss360(f): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
I know u are very happy with this news. Sha i would have post the pictures but i don't want post such nonsense of anybody in the internet
Lol .. it's not a matter of say I'm happy with the news... My own is if the guy is truly guilty?? If so then it's good for him...
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by talented321: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
The woman now on the run' u think it is easy to just wound person like
Puss360:

Lol .. it's not a matter of say I'm happy with the news... My own is if the guy is truly guilty?? If so then it's good for him...
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by Nonexisting1: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Even small dogs are more aggressive than big dogs. I run away from short people especially if they are of the bleeding gender.
Re: Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2023
In my experience, slim girls aren't aggressive, it's the short ones you have to be cautious about, their height matches their temper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys This Sport Is Fun To Watch If U Are Not Watching It U Missing (photo) / Romance Mathematics / My Best Friends Fiancee Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.