Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas (43246 Views)

FG Will Begin Converting Petrol Vehicles To Autogas / Timipre Sylva: Filling Stations Will Dispense Autogas In Vehicles From September / Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by georgeakins: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
tonytony208:

The original post didn't even contain LP or Obi's name. But you just can't stop bringing Obi into your story as if your story and life have no value if you don't mention Obi's name. grin

Ask your family members how they are enjoying Tinubu's government. Let's start from there. grin

On his mandate you shall trek till you drop dead. grin

Those displaying frustration and bitterness online are Ibos, and they're Obi supporters
Jagaban victory go pepper all of you die.
We will soon create biafra so that Obi will go and lead you.
As e dey pepper you, e dey sweet me.
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by tonytony208(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
georgeakins:

Those displaying frustration and bitterness online are Ibos, and they're Obi supporters
Jagaban victory go pepper all of you die.
We will soon create biafra so that Obi will go and lead you.
As e dey pepper you, e dey sweet me.

Lolz.

I'm.sure those trekking on the streets of Lagos for lack of transport money are also "ibos". grin

Go and ask your family members how this renewed hopelessness is favouring them. They will tell you better. Dìndìnrìn, ọlọ́pọlọ lílọ́. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by georgeakins: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolz.

I'm.sure those trekking on the streets of Lagos for lack of transport money are also "ibos". grin

Go and ask your family members how this renewed hopelessness is favouring them. They will tell you better. Dìndìnrìn, ọlọ́pọlọ lílọ́. grin

No be trek you and family members dey trek before subsidy removal
Una go trek die.
I dey happy Jagaban presidency dey pepper.
Dem go pepper die
We will soon give you biafla
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by tonytony208(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
georgeakins:

No be trek you and family members dey trek before subsidy removal
Una go trek die.
I dey happy Jagaban presidency dey pepper.
Dem go pepper die
We will soon give you biafla

Of course. Na only Igbos dey trek. The rest of you that voted for Tinubu are given free ride everywhere you want to go. You even use your APC ID card to eat free foods at any restaurant and get free supply from the market. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by yommen: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
Smithkafors:
Lol. This has to be in place before anything else.

Bad policy left and right.

You will never be satisfied. You mean Tinubu should still pay subsidy that Buhari neither included in the budget nor paid from January till May that he even left more debt for Tinubu to deal with. This whole thing is down subsidy and it's got to go.
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by georgeakins: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
tonytony208:

Of course. Na only Igbos dey trek. The rest of you that voted for Tinubu are given free ride everywhere you want to go. You even use your APC ID card to eat free foods at any restaurant and get free supply from the market. grin

Presidency dey hungry Ibos
E go hungry you die.
Ibo no go reach that seat.
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by tonytony208(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
georgeakins:

Presidency dey hungry Ibos
E go hungry you die.
Ibo no go reach that seat.

E no concern you. Just be showing them your APC ID card at restaurants and market to get free supply. Tell drivers you voted Tinubu and they will carry you for free. Tell them at filing stations that you are APC member and you will get free fuel.

Just leave the"ibos" to continue trekking and buying fuel and food at exhirbitant cost. grin

In Nigeria today only Igbos are buying things expensive and only Yorubas are getting things for free. grin Buroda Dìndìnrìn grin
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by georgeakins: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2023
tonytony208:

E no concern you. Just be showing them your APC ID card at restaurants and market to get free supply. Tell drivers you voted Tinubu and they will carry you for free. Tell them at filing stations that you are APC member and you will get free fuel.

Just leave the"ibos" to continue trekking and buying fuel and food at exhirbitant cost. grin

In Nigeria today only Igbos are buying things expensive and only Yorubas are getting things for free. grin Buroda Dìndìnrìn grin

The way Ibos wailed for 8 years of Buhari regime, is the way they will wail for another 8 years of Jagaban reign.
E go pepper ibo tire!
Jagaban is your lord and saviour, every Ibo must bow down before him and worship him.
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by tonytony208(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2023
georgeakins:

The way Ibos wailed for 8 years of Buhari regime, is the way they will wail for another 8 years of Jagaban reign.
E go pepper ibo tire!
Jagaban is your lord and saviour, every Ibo must bow down before him and worship him.

Lolz. In your empty brain, anyone not behaving like a fool like you is automatically Igbo. Dìndìnrìn n datọ́. grin

I'm sure your family members enjoyed Buhari's 8 years. In fact, each of you now have mansions in Lekki phase One upon the monthly 30k dey were paying you to make a fool of your parents. grin

I'm sure none of your family members is buying fuel at 590. You are all getting it for free. Apọ̀dà grin

Even food sef, Na free you dey get am because your fellow Yoruba man is in aso rock. grin

Only Igbos experience the negatives of Buhari and Tinubu governments because their tribe is not the one in aso rock. grin

Bobo yi, you are an exact description of stupidity. O stupid gan! grin
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by bluebay(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Alliswell248:

God is not like a hypocrite like you.
Must you wail about everything?

If you don't have a car, leave gas conversion for car owners.
None car owner like you won’t understand . I feel you bro
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by umoh007(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
The project should have been implement before subsidy removal..
Now Nigerians are on the run...
Tinibu hit the ground"
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Swiftgrp: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas by Ruggedpen: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2023
moderatedguy:
who told u is free?na 500k ooo
may be now, but before now they used to do it free even with the cylinder that usedbe in the booth, a lot of taxi convert their own, if they started charging money for it, then is of recent due to fuel increase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.