Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

When The Substances And The Elements In Your Body Is Bigger Than Blood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Substances And The Elements In Your Body Is Bigger Than Blood (419 Views)

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / I Will Choose My Man Over My Family Because Cum Is Thicker Than Blood- Lady Says / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Substances And The Elements In Your Body Is Bigger Than Blood by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2023
When the substances and the elements in your body are more than THE BLOOD and THE WATER inside you, then, there will be overreaction...., You may not understand what is going on in your body, realise that another spirit has taken over your body control!

1 John 5:8 And there are THREE that bear *witness* in EARTH - the body, *THE SPIRIT, and THE WATER, and THE BLOOD:* and these THREE agree in ONE.
Re: When The Substances And The Elements In Your Body Is Bigger Than Blood by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:14am On Jul 22, 2023
Wake up
Re: When The Substances And The Elements In Your Body Is Bigger Than Blood by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
True

(1) (Reply)

2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? / Lady Reveals How She Stopped Le$b!anism / A Word On Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.