Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States (40359 Views)

IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre / Newsbuhari’s Imo Visit: Shehu Sani Reacts As Residents Obey IPOB, Desert Roads / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by UKEMY(m): 4:27am On Jul 22, 2023
Shege pro-max,Nigerians were warned but many were daft because of Ethnicity.
The Sufferings will continue at pro-max +
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Ewroghene1(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Draslo:
We need vision 2200.

We need a vision for Naija 2200. If we continue like this, All our grand and great-grandchildren by the year 2200 will curse us for not japaing when our mates were smart enough to do so. Africa's biggest economy my yansh
Aswear i just reasoned watin you talk now
Make my pikin no come vex oh really really
🫡😅😅

Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Nightwolf1: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2023
chidiokay:

these one you're shouting go nd buy fuel like town cryer, if i buy will your father get commission
whether you like it or not, Nigeria will progress with or without Peter Obi if you don't like it, go n hug a transformer

Stark illiterate. You don't even know the difference between singular and plural adjective. Little wonder thîefnubu is your mentor. Two drug sniffing criminals.

It's obvious your life has been made useless by thîefnubu cos going to school now is out of reach to gutter dwelling tadpole like you.

You will continue to suffer under bad policies of thîefnubu's govt while placing your hopeless hope on God to sought it out.

Animal 🤡
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by chidiokay: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Stark illiterate. You don't even know the difference between singular and plural adjective. Little wonder thîefnubu is your mentor. Two drug sniffing criminals.

It's obvious your life has been made useless by thîefnubu cos going to school now is out of reach to gutter dwelling tadpole like you.

You will continue to suffer under bad policies of thîefnubu's govt while placing your hopeless hope on God to sought it out.

Animal 🤡

You wey your papa no see four walls of Uni., you are a product of stark illiterates that why you are full of incoherences,

Mumu, bad policies don't know VpN if i suffer it your family would definitely see worst trust me cheesy befor you bath me smelly saliva again make sure you have a point @least .. ciao
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by Nightwolf1: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
chidiokay:

You wey your papa no see four walls of Uni., you are a product of stark illiterates that why you are full of incoherences,

Mumu, bad policies don't know VpN if i suffer it your family would definitely see worst trust me cheesy befor you bath me smelly saliva again make sure you have a point @least .. ciao

Illiterate, spend your oafish time in classes than wasting away on Nairaland. You are naturally useless to humanity, little wonder you have spoken like the gutter kid that you are.

If only those monkey hybrids you call parents were sensible enough to use a condom while mating in a thatched hut, a lousy retard like you would have been aborted.

When reasonable people are making invaluable contributions on Nairaland, a cesspit like you with strabismus eyes, hopping around from one junk yard to another, In a bid to steal scrap metals and sell for penny, to enable you purchase one wrap of colos shouldn't be here exposing the lunacy that defines your heritage.

Senseless animal.
Re: Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States by ubox: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
carl90:
Nigerians should switch to CNG and LPG vehicles. Good thing that Innoson vehicles have start mass production of such vehicles.
Change,they say,is constant in life.Back in the days,there was a period we were heavily reliant on kerosene to do our cooking.Now,how many household make use of kerosene?A large number of household in Nigeria now make use of gas for their cooking.Nigerians should adapt likewise.
Even kerosene lantern back then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd / Amaechi, Lai Mohammed At The Ministerial Retreat (Photos) / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.