Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> (893 Views)

Caption This Photo, Even The Lady In Green Is Confused / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by Rayjaymay(m): 1:45am On Oct 08, 2011
topic over,
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by UncleJJ(m): 1:57am On Oct 08, 2011
First of all, your friend should listen to "dont stay by linkin park "

"Forget our memories, forget our possibilities - dont stay"

Your friend should consider himself lucky, he could gotten "hitched to a lying and sour womanliness byach!

His moving forward, and she's trying to pull him back. She's just a distraction. You know these girls, very few of them know what they want.

He should frgt her,  FOREVER & EVER!!! cool And enjoy, his new chikito. That girl don expire oohhh, if she get belle d pikin no go be em own oooooh,  shocked
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by kandiikane(m): 2:26am On Oct 08, 2011
Ok I'm confused,
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by Ranoscky(m): 2:48am On Oct 08, 2011
Comment loading. . . 98%
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by mashnino(m): 2:48am On Oct 08, 2011
*deep breathe* mehn!!! lemme go bak and read this thing. i dnt even know who is HE or HER. Oboi u bera set this story well,
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by Agybabe(f): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2011
@poster dis story luks lyk u r d frnd here. Anyway ur frnd suld nt go back to his ex cos she'll brk his h@t again. He suld stick 2 d new chic. D gal may b seen as enemy of movin forward 2 d nxt level!
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by deniyor: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2011
The he - she dynamics is screwed up in this tale. Which is which, who is who etc
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by deniyor: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2011
Tell your friend that I and a lot of readers here are confused as well
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2011
Nna eh at first I thought it was cos I've not eaten that's why my eyes were mixing the words,thank God its not just me,I'm lost don't understand the tory at all.
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by freecocoa(f): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2011
This your thread title sef,abeg tell your friend that the readers need help more than him right now.
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by freecocoa(f): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2011
We are more confused than him now.
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by Sijo01(f): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2011
Na waoooo. grin grin
she, her, she, her. its too much na. angry angry
so much confusion
plz try editing ur post & free us all frm diz confusion.
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2011
Rayjaymay:

Guys pls your advice is urgently needed
It all started when my friend was admitted to one of nigeria universities.He met these girl during is remedial days and dated her for three years.These is a long distance communication btw my friend and her cos the girl is living in lagos while him is living in ilorin, so they see once/twice a month.During there courtship he never touch the girl not that he did'nt have the chance cos these girl has force herself on her, but my friend has made vow to himself that he will never touch her. There is a problem with my friend which she never share with these girl.These friend of mine is a nymphomania in which she dated so many girls.
One faithful day are girl caught her in the act but was settle out btw the two after a long arguerment and persuasion, since then he has been very careful, To proove his love for these girl,my friend risk his life twice coming to lagos just to satisfy her in which me myself cannot believe his alive.So i gave him an advice after the second incident that she should leave these girl for sometime,if he believe in the girl and the girl love her dearly as she claimed she will dearly stay with her no matter his descision.My friend take my advice but didn't tell the girl is intent and went ahead with is action.These wats happening when he was in his 3rd year likewise the girl is in is ND1.
Now,after his 3rd year he went for an IT programme.During this period they never contacted each other.After sometime when my friend is in second semester of its 4th year,on a faithful day the girl and they talk for @least 3hrs and the girl never make mention of the relationship or how he cope without her.Then the second day my friend call her back and ask her if she still love her but to her reply she said God knows the best.Then they leave it that way and started chatting as friend.After my friend service, she called these girl and talk to her about how he want there future to be together but the girl reply was that its too late she is already in an open relationship.The guy ask about the promises and vow they make during their courtship but the girl reply that is CHILD PLAY.The most important Question about her virginity,she reply that is gone so long, and my friend accept his fate but still continue with her as friend infact tight friend,in such a way b4 i know something these girl has already know it,never hide anything for these girl.
Less i forget,there is one of these girl which my friend dated in school but did not regarded her as important.These girl now is in her 3rd year and my friend has propose to her but was afraid to tell Ex.
    For my story now flying high, i want to land which your help is needed mostly
So my friend think the best way to tell her is by posting the picture of her in his profile picture on Facebook for her to see.These yesterday my friend call her EX to meet her on facebook to chat.On logging in the first post is I MISS U SO DEARLY on my friend WALLPOST,but on getting to the chat room she said  U re are a betrayer i cant believe u can do this to me Dont ever call me or chat with me again. shocked shocked shocked,then my friend call her on phone,on hearing her voice she met her crying profusely.Since then she has switch off her phone remove my from her friend list,didn't reply his messages, Now my friend his thinking he is @ fault, Pls Should he go back and beg his Ex or stick with her girl, If it is for me i will say he should stick with his new girl cos these new girl has change my friend completely in which my friend as now stick to one gun and a genuine born again christian.
But Help out.  

Am sorry for any miss up of word/FOcabulary Gun cos am in haste.
[size=17pt]pls i will like this page to make frontpage, pls and pls[/size]
Huh? Are you kidding me? Front page kor, Front gate ni! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin With this your obfuscating hingrish ranguage? Absurdity! grin grin grin grin grin

I read your story! Permit me to say that You, your friend, her, her friend, his girl, her girl. . . You all are maniacally bewildered, incontrovertibly disoriented & disproportionately discombobulated, to say the least!

Kiddish behavior from you all! Just tell them all to move on with their complicated lives, else they quadruplicate their discombobulation! cool cool
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by CHIMCO(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2011
I can't understand but it seems u re ur friend, u know too much.
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by Sijo01(f): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2011
Laugh wan bost my ribs ooo.
Nlder's una don porshu d guy
em don edit turn am to "topic over"

@Sexkillz, tnx 4quoting d guy. at least pipo wil understand d whole gist tru dere!

CHIMCO:

I can't understand but it seems u re your friend, u know too much.

Lolz!
Re: Help Out<my Friend Is Confused> by nicky4lif(f): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
Sexkillz,u nd ur mouth,I pity ur wife.u should have used gramakillz,not sex killz.

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice From You All / Church Galzzz.... / Why Do Women Never Complain Of The Dating Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.