Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. (29330 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Alwayshungry: 12:07am On Jul 22, 2023
MAY OUR PARENTS NEVER BURY US.. 😭😭.

Read the painful tribute of a heartbroken mother on the death of her twin sons.

May their soul find rest in the bosom of Abba.
Ameen.
😭😭😭

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Alwayshungry: 12:11am On Jul 22, 2023
I pray peace to the sorrowful mother...

I remember when my own mum had to pass through such deep sorrow on d demise of my late sister.

A sorrow she is yet to come out of over 15 yrs ago that the incident happened. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by SETHARTHUR(m): 2:57am On Jul 22, 2023
May this not befall anyone not even my worst enemy. RIP to our gallant "defenders"

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by HacheNoire: 2:57am On Jul 22, 2023
I cannot imagine the pain!

May Almighty God, In his infinite mercies and abundance, console the mother and family members.

Their is no greater pain than a mother losing her child

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by GboyegaD(m): 3:28am On Jul 22, 2023
She's such a strong woman. May God console her in Jesus Name.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by MarketDispatch: 4:11am On Jul 22, 2023
Very sad news ..

4 Likes

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by donziller(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2023
The Lord is ur straight

4 Likes

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by adecz: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2023
These losses are too heavyπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

May the Good Lord comfort you, AmenπŸ™πŸ™

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Psady(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2023
What a terrible experience,Evil everywhere.
Who did she or her sons offend?
May God's speedy judgement befall the wicked.

11 Likes

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by dahmie2013: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2023
The pain of burying one's child is the worst pain one can ever experience.

15 Likes

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Jman06(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2023
This is not a coincidence!

RIP to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by RedChiefPriest: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hmmm somethings are just really strange and mysterious.

May God comfort the woman o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by bennytrips27(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Rip twinnes [center][/center]
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Enddy50ty(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
This is about the saddest thing I’ve seen on the internet today.

May their Souls Rest In Peace.
Amen πŸ™πŸΎ

16 Likes

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by omoadeleye(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Chai
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
May God Comfort her so sad indeed

4 Likes

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by HappyPagan: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Glory be to God? For what ....

God dey fuckup sha. angry
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by EmmaLege: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by sylve11: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Touching

May the Lord comfort you.

Journey well, guys. sad

We are all in traffic. cool

6 Likes

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by ACRI: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse upon the killers if they killed them

May God comfort this woman

5 Likes

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Zupay: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Beremx(f): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
So painful so touching. Sorry mama twins. God bless their soul.

I hope they have kids?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by bestman09(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
May this type of situation never come near me. I'll never bury any of my children in Jesus name, amen.

I have always hated the military or paramilitary as a job and will never support my child joining the police or army.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Dialpad: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Painful, the sad part is that the country they labored for would have ignored and forgotten their family.

RIP twins
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by crossbreedwears(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Some people get mind to take life wey them no fit create

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by tunjijones(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Was there a conspiracy to kill both men in one day? Were they so brutal or too successful that their fellow colleagues decided to eliminate them? Does the death in same day have a spiritual meaning. Was it just a coincidence that they died same day?

Rip to the dead.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by jeff1993: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
May Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons favor me and my family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law / My Husband Raped My Niece β€”wife / US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.