Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. (29377 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by TheGift: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:

Only you madam

Lost your husband

Lost two sons

Not to war, hmmn ...

Her other kids better go for spiritual fortification and become strong if not

Better cooking, with back to sender charm

No be everything Hallelujah and Alhamdulilai go solve.. some na babalawo go do am

So people cannot die again without it being some shady spiritual issue? Na wa!
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by crossbreedwears(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Just go and sleep. Your brain is one wah traffic
AriyaTV:

Is like asking the different between six and half a dozen.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Slynation(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
You asked God for male child, he gave you two in one day and you decided to dash the Nigerian military your two sons...!!
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by solybest(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Instead of children to bury Mama,na Mama come dey bury pikin now
What a loss!
May God comfort her
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Daxray07(m): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2023
Twin brothers decided to join the military and was killed the same day on duty at different locations? Ah!! This one pass coincidence oh shocked
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Teejay13(m): 1:20am On Jul 23, 2023
What a painful exit.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Image123(m): 4:55am On Jul 23, 2023
HappyPagan:

Lmao at 'we know'. Lmfao.

Hebrews 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

We know because we know whom we're dealing with. Every other thing He's told and showed us has been true. wink
How do you know your blood pressure, by going to school?
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by YaksonFCA(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2023
May their soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by phemmyfour: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2023
tunjijones:
Was there a conspiracy to kill both men in one day? Were they so brutal or too successful that their fellow colleagues decided to eliminate them? Does the death in same day have a spiritual meaning. Was it just a coincidence that they died same day?

Rip to the dead.
Some professions have a high death risk in this part of the world.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by AriyaTV: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Just go and sleep. Your brain is one wah traffic

Your own brain that it is two traffic, can you ask from the mother who poison the second son. Some of you are two emotional to reason logically. Out of 10 police officers if one is good what difference does it make? Are you telling me those twins don't collect bribe? I'm not mocking them, I'm just trying to state the fact here, but you're too lazy to reason along that line. #karmaisreal
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Meteng: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
I have two boys. My prayer everyday is that they get to bury me, when the time comes, rather than the other way round. There’s no greater pain for a loving parent than this
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by crossbreedwears(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
It's very possible for them not to have involved themselves in any crime and died miserable death. Just like in army, i have worked with senior officers that are not corrupt at all but died on the battle field or lost their legs to land miles.
AriyaTV:

Your own brain that it is two traffic, can you ask from the mother who poison the second son. Some of you are two emotional to reason logically. Out of 10 police officers if one is good what difference does it make? Are you telling me those twins don't collect bribe? I'm not mocking them, I'm just trying to state the fact here, but you're too lazy to reason along that line. #karmaisreal
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by benjanny(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
This is a hard time for that family
may God grant them the fortitude to bear such pain
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by TikiManner: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
So painful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Step Dad Is Maltreating My Mom, I Am Confused / You Adopted A Boy And Later Gave Birth To A Boy. Who Is Your First Son? / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.