Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. (29390 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by PHZADDY1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
So painful
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by GALAXY11(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sad....very painful for a mother to bury her children...

RIP
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Addme: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
This is disheartening.
May their gentle soul rest in peace.
RIP gallants
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by makavalley(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
This hurts so much imagine how she would be feeling currently oh death caused by evil soul.. but the truth is this woman and the remaining children need to stand up spiritually the battle is more than physical, they need to hold God strongly it could a pattern to wipe out a generation
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by osuofia2(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Painful, God save us from village people
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by ahnie: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
This last conducted Nigerian army recruiting,I saw two identical twins that scaled through the exercise I was like....nawa o.

Why their parents go even think of letting them get the forms in the first place?

I just cannot can at all.

My condolences to the woman.

6 Likes

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by IyanuDeb(f): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Oh God this is heartbreaking
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Alonso91(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
She is still praising God after all the tragedy!!!

Such a strong woman

May our good Lord Jesus Christ console you
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by ednut1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sad
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Treasure17(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sad one. Which God didn't answer your prayers.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by bigiyaro(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
Take heart ma. You lost them the very day they entered the NPF. Those people mostly don't end well.

1 Like

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
I know twins do have bonds ..but this kind of incident makes me wonder ... Two separate place I presume ... R.I.P twinnes
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by talented321: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Everywhere dead dey but anything uniform work i detest with all my might
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by JeffreyJunior: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
That "glory be to the most high" is for what exactly?

For closing his eyes and letting her, a poor widow lose and bury her only two sons? angry

Show me a father that will close his eyes and watch his widowed daughter lose and bury her only two sons in one day and you don't have to define wickedness anymore.

If what you worship can not save me from misfortunes like this, why worship him or it?

Religious folks, avoid me and argue with the next person please. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Dagenius53: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:

Only you madam

Lost your husband

Lost two sons

Not to war, hmmn ...

Her other kids better go for spiritual fortification and become strong if not

Better cooking, with back to sender charm

No be everything Hallelujah and Alhamdulilai go solve.. some na babalawo go do am

Too much of nollywood movies is affecting your modular
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Johnson225(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
jeff1993:
May Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons favor me and my family
You no get sense. Not an insult, but fact

1 Like

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Curse777: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
Dagenius53:

Too much of nollywood movies is affecting your modular

Funny enough I don't watch movies.. ain't got that time

But if its Wiccan and voddooo or African ritual I am fascinated
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by bekpo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mama, may God console u and give u d strength 2 bear d irreplaceable lost. He knows best and shall replenish u.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Theboss001: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:

Only you madam

Lost your husband

Lost two sons

Not to war, hmmn ...

Her other kids better go for spiritual fortification and become strong if not

Better cooking, with back to sender charm

No be everything Hallelujah and Alhamdulilai go solve.. some na babalawo go do am

4k the spiritual fortification, what's to lose, whats to gain?
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Pacyrus(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
jeff1993:
May Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons favor me and my family
Who do you?

1 Like

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by pikechukwu6(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
chai...my God console her cry cry. RIP to the dead
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by steeltrust: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
In as much they are police I don’t feel sorry for them

Let them rot in hell that’s if it exist

Very evil and wicked set of criminals
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by PECON1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
jeff1993:
May God grant u this wish. Amen
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by eyeses: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sad one, may God continue to comfort her.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by CJStarz: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
I doubt she wrote those lines. Someone else did it on her behalf because she would have been too devastated, overwhelmed by grief and shocked to have time to pen down those words.
Again, there was more to their deaths than met the eyes. Twins dying same time?
May God console their loved ones

1 Like

Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by AriyaTV: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Some people get mind to take life wey them no fit create

Ask if her children hasn't killed other people's children too.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by AfonjaPriest: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
This is so painful, I feel lost for words to express adequately how I feel inside. Their souls should find rest in the Bosom of God Almighty. Amen!!!
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by bBadass01(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
SMH quote author=HappyPagan post=124584276]Glory be to God? For what ....

God dey fuckup sha. angry[/quote]
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by grandstar(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
That's why I don't consider a child joining any of these security organizations.

I believe that each left her grandchildren so her grief has been tempered.
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by Sijo01(f): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
May God console you ma
Re: Painful Emotional Tribute Of A Mother On The Death Of Her Twin Sons. by ConfusePoint: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
May God console her. It's never easy to raise a child and never the wish of any parent to witness the death of his/her child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.