Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,770 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Offer Letter Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Offer Letter Saga (370 Views)

FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer Letter Saga by Glamswizard(m): 12:51am On Jul 22, 2023
The HR just told everybody including the assistant manager today,to bring our offer letter to her office on Monday.

I'm just wondering what could have happened or what does it mean . Have you ever experienced such ?
Re: Offer Letter Saga by talented321: 1:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Country hard' he want to

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter Saga by Glamswizard(m): 1:10am On Jul 22, 2023
We no know wetin dey sup o
Re: Offer Letter Saga by chinae(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2023
Had such experience with my previous employer, the 4 of us that assumed duty same day were told to return our letter, we were issued anothe of which we found it was a typo error that they corrected

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter Saga by Dimaya: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2023
At least it better than getting sacked

1 Like

Re: Offer Letter Saga by Glamswizard(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2023
chinae:
Had such experience with my previous employer, the 4 of us that assumed duty same day were told to return our letter, we were issued anothe of which we found it was a typo error that they corrected

I come dey wonder shey dem sack us
Re: Offer Letter Saga by Glamswizard(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Dimaya:
At least it better than getting sacked

Are u sure say no be sack!

(1) (Reply)

Who's To Be Blame? / A Sad Story That Will Break Your Heart / Female Nurse Is Showing Fellow Ladies The Best Mode To Enjoy Sweet Pussy Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.