Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty (65528 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by torqque7(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Quick recovery sir. We don’t have I’ll will towards you unlike some wicked politicians who have ruled us in the past and also causing us hardship presently.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by casualobserver: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:
Wishing him a quick recovery.

But at some point, the man needs to take his health as high priority. He should honorably resign and get state matters and politics off his mind.

He has really emaciated and its not looking good. The man needs all the rest and peace of mind at this point.

Will you resign while you are sick, still governor and the government is paying your bills?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by allthingsgood: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

But at some point, the man needs to take his health as high priority. He should honorably resign and get state matters and politics off his mind.

He has really emaciated and its not looking good. The man needs all the rest and peace of mind at this point.

if he resigns he will die. how will he pay the hospital bills abroad is better he remains defacto for now
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by casualobserver: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2023
whippersnapper:
Wow the wife is even older than him. And my girlfriend from my NYSC days ditched me when she found out she was 2 years older than me. It is well
Didnt realize his wife is 70. Exactly 3 years older than him.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by plumcomm: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2023
aariwa:
Wish Aketi speedy recovery but most of the problems our leaders rush overseas for are things our doctors can handle perfectly but criminal leaders had made building world class hospitals look like rocket science. I wonder how a sane person would be looking at criminals like tinubu and co to make even 1% change of anything in Nigeria
na your papa wan make the change?,senseless mugu...your papa no qualify as counselor in your LG ward and u carry your shamelessness come dey talk trash about who be governor and president.ask your papa if he ever wished to be a governor and ask him why he couldn't become one.only failures like you do think success is a magic.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2023
Wishing you quick recovery. Side chics are not always beside Sugar Zaddy when Zaddy is sick always the Wify ...Embargo on side chics for 500 years .
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by sharpwriter(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2023
whippersnapper:
i tried everything possible. i even promised her a job. Coz my dad happens to be a director. I wept for months it was terrible, coz i loved her to the moon and back. i dont think i could love my future wife same. Had to move on but it was tough
Where is she now?
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by isabi2lof: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2023
madridguy:
So you think if his wife is not there side chick will not cover for her? Madam leave story, some of his side chicks will be going around one mountain to another to pray for him.

🤣🤣🤣

Cheating men should use this one as a consolation, no be only mountain na mountain top , when they're very much available and healthy sugar zaddy around..

Except the ones that has given birth to him , they move on to the next ..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by enemyofprogress: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2023
I just hope madam no dey give am head for hospital
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by isabi2lof: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2023
0taPiaPia:

They would love to but for fear of the wife.

Which love to , even some wives will abandon their husbands , talkless of olosho, una think say anybody get anybody's time again .

Make una dey play 🤣
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by duduade: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2023
Is there something wrong resigning
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by isabi2lof: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Where are all the sidechicks now? Hmm I hope men will learn some lessons and never hurt your wives because of some sidechick out there who will never be there for you in difficult times.

Men will never learn, it's the way they love decieving themselves, is for me .

Any side chick that stays faithful to a particular married man , is either she's anticipating for the position of a 2nd wife or she wants to send the first wife out of her home. If not , there's no sense in staying faithful to a particular married man ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by UKEMY(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2023
This Man is sick,but what baffles me is why didn't he build a world class Hospital in Ondo State?
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by samfrancis1(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2023
BlueRayDicks:
Las las, when the chips are down and a man is at his lowest; Only his good wife will be at his side. cry

I wish governor Akeredolu quickest recovery
funny enough i no come trust the man around in wife.. cause Aketi na one of those people weh deh strongly fight for Yoruba presidency..Southwest president and mumber1 Tinubu loyalist.... lolz but wetin concern me
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by staga: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2023
Mfetenang:
Just by reading your comment, I can tell what part of Nigeria you come from. People from the Eastern part of Nigeria always reason like you.

The governor's wife is from where? Dolt!
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Exceed15: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2023
I expect him to officially resign and focus on his health.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by webcrafty: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2023
The people on this forum are so distracted an blinded with tribalism and bigotry that they fail see the disgrace in this picture. A governor (and indeed almost all the governors) who could not build a standard hospital in his state, flies abroad to a better hospital to be most likely treated by a Nigerian doctor that was brain drained from the country.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by occfx: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

Are you telling a black man to leave power? A black man wey wish himself state or federal burial. They wish to die in power, no retreat no surrender.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by wink2015(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2023
I wish the governor good health and quick recovery.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by MeineMutter: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Nemesis0147:
A very good man…wishing him a quick recovery

He is not a good man. He should only recover quickly.

From one governor to another after Ajasin, na sca.m. Only Adefarati tried just a little. He didn’t even score up to 3/10. Others, na less than 1 over 10 dem score.

Ondo state should have been competing with lagos state. They get better allocations and have access to the ocean.
Everywhere come be like Amadioha shrine.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by AareGaa: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Stop saying what you don't know. She didn't leave him when he was a youth corper lawyer. She didn't leave him when he was a baby lawyer. What else is she looking for?

You talk like a kid. Do you know what is happening inside the marriage?
I know you are ibo, they always defend anything once an ibo is involved.
An ibo man is never objective on any issues once it involves his fellow ibo
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by poiZon: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

If he resigns, how will the state pay his hospital bills and other sundry bills?

U see why Nigerian administrators hardly resign cos they r used to freebies
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2023
whippersnapper:
i tried everything possible. i even promised her a job. Coz my dad happens to be a director. I wept for months it was terrible, coz i loved her to the moon and back. i dont think i could love my future wife same. Had to move on but it was tough

Sorry about that.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Ashirioluwa: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

You said it all, but the truth is that resignation isn’t in African men’s dictionary.

His family and his close associates will advise him not to resign because of their selfish interests. They believe is better to die in power than to resign.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by spencekat(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2023
ecolime:

67 might be his official age. Na Naija you dey oo
Some still use their real ages
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Ashirioluwa: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2023
spencekat:
Some still use their real ages

You’re right, maybe few of them.

Most of them don’t even know their real age because it wasn’t documented.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by owolabi5: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by ColdzOutside: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2023
humberjade:

Yes now, it was shocking to say the least, but that's Nigeria for you, anything goes.

Apologies, just crossed-checked, he has already won re-election before the crash, but he still remained in office in his vegetative state for 3 years until his second term ended. The wife was running the show.
Imagine!
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by ColdzOutside: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2023
Chetas81:
no bad citizen can get it right and done, this is Nigeria 🤔
O ga o
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by frowland(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
What a life, vanity. I am sure what matters to him now is his health and little about wealth and material things.
Meanwhile;

Wouldn’t you rather be in that state a rich man than he in that situation a poor man?
I know many poor family begging for money to pay for the bills of one ailment or another.
…vanity? Absolutely, but choose your own vanity carefully.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Cutting His Hair In A Public Barber's Shop (pics) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.