Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Find It Difficult To Sleep - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Find It Difficult To Sleep (34869 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos? / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by NaijaCover(m): 3:38am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
It has been going on for months now, and i hardly sleep in the afternoon too..
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUMBLE SELF BTW...

Start Blogging Business And Thank

With That, you can be able to have a good sleep
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Earthkumy(m): 3:52am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Good morning nairalanders, I know its too early to post this but this issue has been troubling me for a while now.
I can't sleep, even if i eventually do, i can't stay asleep, for example if i sleep by 2am, i will wake up by 4am and thats it for that night.
If you observe when i made this post, I slept around 3am because today is my birthday, i was answering calls and chats from well wishers, now i am up again around 5, thats why i made this post, i am fed up...

Please can you guys suggest a very strong sleeping tablet for me? I really need to sleep and stay asleep, i mean lock everywhere up, eat, take the tablet and sleep a very deep sleep, a kind of sleep that i will not know what is happening around...

Please help a brother, i don even begin de slim like who them de squeeze blood commut for body....

Carry bible and read, the spirits that's making you not to sleep will run. They hate it when someone want to read Bible

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by lagbaja(m): 4:13am On Aug 05, 2023
Treat Malaria. It's a major culprit.

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by onadana: 4:32am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

You have mental health issues and a lot weighing on your mind. Don't get me wrong,mental issues doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy.You need to visit a Neuro psychiatric hospital not a regular hospital. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by sunbreaker: 4:50am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

take fresh milk or real yoghurt and switch off your phone
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by mooa404(m): 4:59am On Aug 05, 2023
Let me give you this simple tips that worked for me when I was in your shoe.

1) Embark on any form of exercise that you're comfortable with for about 2hrs before bedtime. This might not be easy but force yourself and concentrate on the benefits thereof. Make sure you sweat very well.

2) Take your food and water about 3hrs before the bedtime.

3) Listen to any if Don Meon or Phill Collins cool song. You will sleep.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by KILOFIZO: 5:00am On Aug 05, 2023
Happy birthday to you πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰, I also have the same problem (insomnia) however when I was into alcohol I noticed beer does it better than shots as it tends to weaken me and allow me slump, now that I don't drink I accidentally used piritin and cough syrup when I had catarrh and it did the magic well.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by descarado: 5:05am On Aug 05, 2023
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by descarado: 5:09am On Aug 05, 2023
onadana:

You have mental health issues and a lot weighing on your mind. Don't get me wrong,mental issues doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy.You need to visit a Neuro psychiatric hospital not a regular hospital. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
Somebody is not sleeping and its a mental problem.
What's wrong with you guys?

At one point in everybody's life, there must be lack of sleep. Either stress or lack k of the required body nutrients.

He did not say he is sick.

This place reeks of very anyhow people.
No wonder the serious ones have long left the forum.
When you come online to read jargon every time.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Baddestguyp(m): 5:11am On Aug 05, 2023
Watch ASMR videos on youtube with earpiece...
They help you sleep

You will sleep well
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Uruanguy(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2023
The best solution is to put and work out and you will come back tired and sleep fine and wake sound. Don’t use meds of any kind. We all suffer that at certain age in our lives. Telling from my experience.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by favour32(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2023
Let me help you!
Get small quantity of marijuana (igbo).
Get milk.
Boil the Igbo for about 10 minutes.
Add 2 table spoon of milk to the boiling solution.
Leave to boil for another 10 minutes.
Cool and drink in small quantity.
You will sleep like a baby.

Warning
***Take small quantity at a time.
***Take it preferably at weekend if you are free at that time.
***Don't smoke.

Note:
You can replace milk with original extra virgin olive oil(Not the fake Nigeria type in plastic bottles)
Boiled weed is extremely safe and medicinal.

Don't fail to thank me.
Avoid alcohol and sleeping drugs.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by georgecso(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2023
Don't take alcohol to induce sleep. The best and simple method is for you to engage the following;

1. Ensure you take a 5km walk every evening. I did not say jogging o .. just take a walk

2.Take a glass of zobo drink

3. Make sure you read and meditate on God's words before bedtime.

Trust me you go sleep wella
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Geovanni412(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Avoid coffee, energy drinks and black tea....avoid any product with caffeine

Medication:

Take soursop leaves, boil it and use it to make tea.

Drink it at night. You will sleep like a baby.

Also, you can take banana at night in addition to the soursop tea plus honey.

If this combination no make you sleep, your problem na for senior doctors be that

Old men of sixty years with serious health issues dey sleep soundly after dem run this package.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by ProducerXTN(m): 5:23am On Aug 05, 2023
Nawa o
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by gaddafe(m): 5:25am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Before anything, if you are above thirty check your blood pressure.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by daneni1(m): 5:29am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Stop pressing your phone when you are about to go to bed, off all lights in the bedroom and lie down to sleep. If you wakeup in the middle of the night to unirate, don't go to your phone, still lie down, close your eyes and sleep. The sleep might not come immediately, but still lay on the bed. Before you know it, you will sleep peacefully.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by LtChisom: 5:34am On Aug 05, 2023
Do you do drugs?
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Proffdada: 5:36am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Holly gram, what the fuvk man..
Thanks for the heads up jare, but i no de smoke o..
try switching off your phone at 10pm
thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Torg77: 5:36am On Aug 05, 2023
Hi
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by aottravels(m): 5:38am On Aug 05, 2023
I am currently at where you are right now, but I know my problem, Pressing of phone , it could be yours too, do away with pressing of phone at night and see how you will sleep like baby

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by azpekuliar: 5:38am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

When last did you have your blood pressure checked?

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Gajagojo: 5:38am On Aug 05, 2023
Was there ever a time you did not find it difficult to sleep?

When was the last time you can say you had no problem

How old are you
What work do you do?

Do you have any health problems

Do you use alcohol
Do you use drugs of any kind
How many hours a day do you spend with your phone

Anxiety and depression are very common causes of insomnia but medication or drigs is not necessarily the best thing
If you are undergoing social stress as many Nigerians are , that may contribute
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by maskid(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

DM please.

I went through this as well.

I will be able to explain to you how I got help.

It's Sleep Apnea. It's a disease and can be handled with some careful lifestyle and medical means.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by nappy760(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2023
Start with chamomile tea....
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by LtChisom: 5:44am On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Do not ever use sleeping tablet, it'll damage your sleep nerves, Doctors should be able to guide you if eventually your post hits front page

No wonder you support a certificate forger and a drug baron, which one is sleep nerve again?
Or you mean the nerve cells in the hypothalamus? You must be very dull.
You think it is how heroin damaged the scrotum of tinubu?

Sleep is mostly controlled by neurotransmitters melatonin, adenosine, serotonin, and Ζ΄-aminobutyric acid (GABA), whereas wakefulness are regulated by neurotransmitters serotonin, acetylcholine, dopamine, glutamate, and histamine.

Any unlucky man who happens to ever marry you already cursed his offspring to be dull, dumb and daft in life. Adieus to them.
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by solex75(m): 5:44am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:

Check your BP
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Juanmike(m): 5:49am On Aug 05, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
I just want to use it once to get myself back on track, not like i will be using it always...
I seriously need a deep deep sleep.. Please suggest a tablet mbok...
It is adictuve, don't ever use it, unless it is from your doctor
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by darkmarky(m): 5:50am On Aug 05, 2023
What you do during the day affects your sleep at night.

Manage stress during the day

Eat latest 7pm.

Dont drink too much water at night.

Put your lights off at night or turn on dim lights.

Phones on flight mode.

Sweeetdreams
Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by igbsam(m): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Try swimming. Go swimming in the evenings or go to the gym. You'll sleep like a baby

1 Like

Re: I Find It Difficult To Sleep by Sekslash(f): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Sleep is supposed to be a natural process, but sometimes we wire our selves based on the habits that we acquire overtime.
Here are some good sleep hygiene tips
- never go to bed until you are very sleepy because you might get tired just lying down
-do not take my substance that have caffeine before going to bed
- don't go to bed hungry
-Switch off your Tv and phones as soon as you are ready to sleep, and keep them switched off
-if you think your bed is not comfortable, pls try change am grin
-If your bedroom is such that people pass behind your window, change location
- sometimes too many dogs in the house can be a distraction because you wake at every back
Until you have checked all these things, you shouldn't use drugs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / 67-Yr-Old Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement In Gombe / Nigeria Suffers Severe Heatwave With No Relief In Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.