Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land (1342 Views)

Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (2) (3) (4)

Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Daniel058(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
How can people say that Ikwerre people of River state and Anioma people of Delta state whose dialects re More Igbo than Ebonyians , aren't ndigbo . If I speak my dialect izi , Most Anambra people won't understand Most of what I say yet we belong to Igbo tribe
Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Akinboboz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
Na u know that one oo.

Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Armaggedon: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Anytime Ilorin Indigenes pepper you guys, you wear "Ibo" cloak to console yourselves. Keep it up.

Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Solofresh2: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Una done start abi
Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Starboytwo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Yes, Ebonyi get different languages

An Anambra man will scarcely understand an Ezza or ikwo man speaking in their dialect.
Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by quickhubservice: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
So ohafia people in Abia State aren't igbo too? undecided
Cause our language also doesn't sound like the typical Igbo people understand including those in Abia State

Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Columbine(m): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2023
So which tribe are you?
Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Almaigaa: 4:47am On Jul 23, 2023
Daniel058:
How can people say that Ikwerre people of River state and Anioma people of Delta state whose dialects re More Igbo than Ebonyians , aren't ndigbo . If I speak my dialect izi , Most Anambra people won't understand Most of what I say yet we belong to Igbo tribe

Ebonyi is not Igbo land. IGBO are indegenous to only 2 and half States in the EAST. Which are, Abia, Imo and half of Enugu State. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral land.

When the North finally give Biafra their independence, the North will retrieve IGALA ancestral land from them.

Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Ballzproblem2: 5:13am On Jul 23, 2023
don't care man ,the less the better.

#proudlyigbo
Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by DesChyko: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2023
Who said?

'People'

Name them. The term 'fools' also describe people.
Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Lontorlooka(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Daniel058:

Focus on finding division and don’t think of anything about unity .
After all and sundry. They want to move to develop EU countries .

All of you are part of Biafra simple .
Some Cameroonians are more Calabar than some current Calabar people
Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Chris2863(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2023
Daniel058:
honestly, I don't see you guys as igbos. Most of your people behave like monkeys. Not trying to be insulting tho
Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Tunde835(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2023
Armaggedon:
Anytime Ilorin Indigenes pepper you guys, you wear "Ibo" cloak to console yourselves. Keep it up.
I want you Igbos to pretend that Yorubas don't exist to you
Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Daniel058(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2023
Chris2863:
honestly, I don't see you guys as igbos. Most of your people behave like monkeys. Not trying to be insulting tho
What about yourself and your people,how do you have??

Don't tell lie grin
Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by Daniel058(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2023
Starboytwo:
Yes, Ebonyi get different languages

An Anambra man will scarcely understand an Ezza or ikwo man speaking in their dialect.

Ezza /ikwon dialects will be easier to understand that izzi and mgbo
Re: Ebonyi Is Not in Igbo Land by 1shortblackboy: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Here we go again. Be whatever you like and leave others alone no one cares

Someone Should Help Me What Is Happening To Me / Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? / Best Pick-up Lines When Wooing A Lady! Share Yours Guys!