Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? (1353 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by IyaTola: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
From DM
YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED as am going crazy now, I met this very pretty girl 2 weeks ago and the relationship is growing very fast, she really loves me and i do too, within the space of this 2 weeks, she has visited me 3 times, no sex yet as she is a virgin, she promised to let go off her virginity today which was why she came around, aftrt much fore play, she was still scared so i had to leave her in the room while i went to prepare noodles for us.

To my suprice when i came back, she was the one telling me to come and have her just to make me happy, as a guy i actually wanted to jump straight to proceed, my instinct told me to check the money i kept close to the wardrobe draw, i scatter money a lot actually, but no matter how scattered i keep my money, i know howmuch i keep everywhere in the house, the money was supposed to be 32k, on getting thier i discovered 5k was missing.

I could no believe it, she was too beautiful to do this, i had to confront her.. after long questions, she agreed she took it to test me, to test if i will notice, that she never meant to take it.

Am so confused at this point, should i continue with the relationship or should i just let her go, she is still here , crying and telling me she can never steal from me, please I need matured advice
Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by Uchenna10(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
IyaTola:
From DM

What kind of testing is that?
Testing u with ur own funds?

Forget about the tears sha... just find way knack her male she go...

8 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by woginid967: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Once a person claims to be in love and mentions only physical stuff.... I know they are uselessly Hot goats and not worthy of any advice.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by Rubyjade: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
But you claimed you love her dearly, what's love without forgiveness?

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
woginid967:
Once a person claims to be in love and mentions only physical stuff.... I know they are uselessly Hot goats and not worthy of any advice.
Seconded.Too many immature man children on this forum.And despite the existence of deadly STDs,they are still stupidly having unprotected sex with someone they barely know.
Goats reason better than many humans.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by vincenteger: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's not only 32k
I counted the money myself, it was 72k and 20k was missing.

Nonsense and Ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by Blackmoran(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Some people think with there third legs and not with there brain.....
Are action is a alarming red flag if you have a ounce of a brain....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by Iambro(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Let's clap hand for this foolish man who is confused because a beautiful girl stole his money in order to test if he will notice 🤲
Bro you be big fool

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by IyaTola: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
shocked
Iambro:
Let's clap hand for this foolish man who is confused because a beautiful girl stole his money in order to test if he will notice 🤲
Bro you be big fool
Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by Rainbow10: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
5K + Indomie
In place of virginity
Omo things dey happen ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by Nonywendy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
IyaTola:
From DM
Please and please abort mission. You are about to enter a relationship with a kleptomaniac.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
2 weeks in love? grin grin grin grin grin

Nah pay upfront payment service she wan render, she no just know how she go talk am grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by Nicepoker(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Just 2 weeks and you are already in love. Keep the relationship and groom the virgin thief. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by Lee99: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Next time she go test whether you go notice your plasma if e no hang for wall ode

5 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by Rubyjade: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
cry
vincenteger:
It's not only 32k
I counted the money myself, it was 72k and 20k was missing.

Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by josephevergreen(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
If that girl na virgin make i bend😂. Na you go the love fine thief😂

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by IyaTola: 3:57am On Nov 25, 2023
josephevergreen:
If that girl na virgin make i bend😂. Na you go the love fine thief😂
Re: Should I Quit Or Remain In The Relationship? by advanceDNA: 4:09am On Nov 25, 2023
I bet after he enter the place...she will still tell him she just wanted to test if he will notice she's not a virgin... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK National Health Services Urges Men To Masturbate For Health Reasons / South Korea's Weird Valentine Culture / Does Fashion Always Make Us Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.