Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Want To Marry 7 Tall Flat Tummy Virgins From Different Countries Of The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry 7 Tall Flat Tummy Virgins From Different Countries Of The World (387 Views)

My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry 7 Tall Flat Tummy Virgins From Different Countries Of The World by Daniel058(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2023
I'm in confusion right now. I'm not tall, only 5.4ft and I find it difficult accepting to be in relationship with any Lady of my height talk more of someone shorter..

Anytime I think about marriage what always come to my mind is flat tummy tall beautiful lady. If anybody manage to convince me to do otherwise,I will always see that as deception..

How do I do away with such mindset and accept a good lady who do not have such quality.

Also won't like to marry a chubby/fat Lady even in my dream I won't accept ..

Another thing that started recently is a thought of marrying 7 beautiful flat tummy virgins from different tribes or countries.

Am I dreaming?

Re: I Want To Marry 7 Tall Flat Tummy Virgins From Different Countries Of The World by Daniel058(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2023
Ned Nwoko issa great Guy and a role model.

FFK too ,men that know what they want.
Re: I Want To Marry 7 Tall Flat Tummy Virgins From Different Countries Of The World by Dimaya: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2023
Re: I Want To Marry 7 Tall Flat Tummy Virgins From Different Countries Of The World by Daniel058(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2023
Dimaya:
grin
is it fair that most ladies will remain single because of scarcity of men?

I don't like that wink. Every grown up Lady supposed to be married except feminist who chose to remain single
Re: I Want To Marry 7 Tall Flat Tummy Virgins From Different Countries Of The World by TheBillyonaire: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2023
Daniel058:
I'm in confusion right now. I'm not tall, only 5.4ft and I find it difficult accepting to be in relationship with any Lady of my height talk more of someone shorter..

Anytime I think about marriage what always come to my mind is flat tummy tall beautiful lady. If anybody manage to convince me to do otherwise,I will always see that as deception..

How do I do away with such mindset and accept a good lady who do not have such quality.

Also won't like to marry a chubby/fat Lady even in my dream I won't accept ..

Another thing that started recently is a thought of marrying 7 beautiful flat tummy virgins from different tribes or countries.

Am I dreaming?

You are not dreaming,

You have made an excellent choice given your height dynamics. But you will need to be a billionaire to have those dreams come true. And there is nothing standing on your way to billions.

Go for it.
Re: I Want To Marry 7 Tall Flat Tummy Virgins From Different Countries Of The World by Daniel058(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You are not dreaming,

You have made an excellent choice given your height dynamics. But you will need to be a billionaire to have those dreams come true. And there is nothing standing on your way to billions.

Go for it.
An advice From a fellow @ the upper echelon grin. I get the point

(1) (Reply)

A Question For All Redpillers And Nonredpillers. / No Manner Of Poverty Amazes Me / Talk About Girls You Simped Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.