Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media (1627 Views)

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by Testiebobo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
*TRUE LIFE STORY*
One day, i was very broke and had no cash on me. And I needed the cash to buy food stuffs in my hostel.
However, my close friend introduced me to one group on FACEBOOK, and he told me that the group do give 30k to any new member in the group. I was so glad to hear the good news and I told my friend to send me the link of the group and he did so.
To cut the story short, I joined the group and applied for the gift. However, I received the shockest moment of my life when one of the gp moderator told me that if I wanted the gift, I should pierce letter "X" on my "GBOLA" and send the picture of the scar before receiving the gift. I will nt mention the name of the group for my own safety but its name starts with "W" and ends with "H" . Pls share dis post and be careful on the type of group you join on any socialmedia. NOT ALL GIVEAWAYS ARE FREE, SOMETHING MIGHT BE ATTACHED TO THEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by Adranidoo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
What is offered for free is dangerous-it usually involves either a trick or a hidden obligation. What has worth is worth paying for. By paying your own way you stay clear of gratitude, guilt, and deceit. It is also often wise to pay the full price—there is no cutting corners with excellence. Be lavish with your money and keep it circulating, for generosity is a sign and a magnet for power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by Sonnobax15(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin
Hehehe,na once my guy see free food run grin
Re: How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by Taylor90: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
cry
Re: How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by illicit(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
U are being selfish here
Re: How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by Pauldollars(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Testiebobo:
*TRUE LIFE STORY*
One day, i was very broke and had no cash on me. And I needed the cash to buy food stuffs in my hostel.
However, my close friend introduced me to one group on FACEBOOK, and he told me that the group do give 30k to any new member in the group. I was so glad to hear the good news and I told my friend to send me the link of the group and he did so.
To cut the story short, I joined the group and applied for the gift. However, I received the shockest moment of my life when one of the gp moderator told me that if I wanted the gift, I should pierce letter "X" on my "GBOLA" and send the picture of the scar before receiving the gift. I will nt mention the name of the group for my own safety but its name starts with "W" and ends with "H" . Pls share dis post and be careful on the type of group you join on any socialmedia. NOT ALL GIVEAWAYS ARE FREE, SOMETHING MIGHT BE ATTACHED TO THEM

grin grin grin
Your Gbola and destiny is precious ooo grin

You should have posted the name of the Facebook page since Nairaland is an anonymous forum to make other Nigerians aware of such groups on social media and careful.
Its important.

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by LikeAking: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Testiebobo:
*TRUE LIFE STORY*

Shut up!
Re: How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by LikeAking: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pauldollars:

grin grin grin
Your Gbola and destiny is precious ooo grin

You should have posted the name of the Facebook page since Nairaland is an anonymous forum to make other Nigerians aware of such groups on social media and careful.
Its important.

Him dey lie..

Ordinary 30k for x on gbola..

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by Recardo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:
U are being selfish here

This guy wan cut X on his dick for N30k
Hunger bad oo
Re: How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by illicit(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Recardo:

This guy wan cut X on his dick for N30k
Hunger bad oo

Na xvideo shit
He doesn't understand
Re: How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by Akinboboz(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:
U are being selfish here

Guy, how far u nah, why u no finish your story.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Joined A Deadly Cult Group On Social Media by illicit(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
Akinboboz:

Guy, how far u nah, why u no finish your story.

I dey o

Which one?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The Nigerian Police When They See You Using An Iphone / Ladies Will You Smash Your Friends If The Chance Arise? / This Desperate Lady Needs Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.