Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT (3535 Views)

The 25% Of Votes In The FCT Common Sense Saga / The 25% Simple Analogy / FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by NairaGPT: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
This is what CHATGPT interpreted for the constitution. Since it is a large language model (LLM) it has a 99.99% accuracy of interpretation of natural language.

We should be guided please.
CHATGPT: Yes, that’s correct. For a candidate to be declared duly elected as President in Nigeria, they must obtain at least 25% of the votes cast in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, along with meeting the requirement of securing at least 25% of the votes in at least two-thirds of all the other states in Nigeria. So, the FCT’s votes are included in the overall calculation of the candidate’s eligibility to become President.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by Curious346: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hahahahaha.
.you want apapa boys to come for you ?

13 Likes

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by Guestlander: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
AI is right on the money. Elupee people can go on rampage against AI.

Please ask AI what could happen to Elupee people after they lule the second time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by Yj090: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Alright
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by NairaGPT: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Guestlander:
AI is right on the money. Elupee people can go on rampage against AI.

Please ask AI what could happen to Elupee people after they lule the second time.
Read again

This isn’t about party but the interpretation of the constitution. I think tinubu should start getting ready.

I went further to ask about the drug charges and the result is below. If the judges don’t disqualify that drug baron then their palms must have been greased

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by mycar: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
The simple truth that Agbados are trying to shout down

9 Likes

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by Racoon(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
The solemn truth that will continue to hunt the corn and cassava eaters.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by NairaGPT: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
mycar:
no more room for technicalities lol. Let’s see how the judiciary makes their decisions
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by talented321: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by Racoon(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
The solemn truth that will continue to hunt the corn and cassava eaters. Even Wole Olanipekun finally caved in after his senseless explanation hit the brickwall.

All of them know that all the criminality surround Tinubu; from his staggering $460,000 heroine-drug forfeiture, identity/genealogy crisis, identity theft of Donald Duke childhood pictures as his own, primary/secondary school certificate forgeries, dual citizenship episonage, he is not fit but they choose to support brazen criminality because of parochial and ethno-religious sentiments. Now he is in a political cul-de-sac.

15 Likes

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by NairaGPT: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
mycar:
The truth must prevail

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by Guestlander: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
NairaGPT:
Read again

This isn’t about party but the interpretation of the constitution. I think tinubu should start getting ready

Ok.
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by helinues: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
The spam bot supporters

grin cheesy
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by gaby(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Anyone who truly has a functional grey matter enclosed within his/her skull shouldn't have to wait for chatgpt to convince them of this fact.

How does one rule a democratic and ethnically/religious/culturally diverse country as Nigeria without acceptance or getting voted for by a good percentage of citizens resident at the center that seeks/proposes to unify the individual states?

The slogan/nickname for FCT is "the center of unity" for a reason and the authors of that particular phrase in the constitution or electoral act sneaked it in there for a reason.

FCT is the melting pot of the nation and whoever seeks to Preside over the nation needs to appear to have gained a good percentage of acceptability from this "mini Nigeria" except under military rule.

The melting pot/mini Nigeria status was what attracted many to Lagos when it was still the Capital and up until today bar this special 25% status.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by EcoNews: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
If you read this chat n still think Tinubu will be remove then you have to be mad or an outright lunatic. Reason below -

A. Chat what clearly stated Abuja is to be treated like any other Nigeria state.

B. Chatgt did declared indeed that 25% must be attain in Abuja n Tinubu did not have that but point A above clearly let us understand it should be treated like any state in Nigeria. With Tinubu being from the ruling party the judgement no matter how it is interpreted will favour him even in the 5 judges are Igbo/Ipob for the fact they were all appointed by APC.

C. In situations where Abuja is treated as a superior state all anyone need do is win n ensure others do not attain 25%. The lacuna in situations in a candidate winning only Abuja with other unable to secure 25% is beta imagined even for Ipob n Obidaftis no matter how foolish n senseless you chose to be.

D. The above with consideration of the chaos with annulling an election duly won over inability to secure 25% in Abuja is beta imagined.

E. The logistic chaos of arranging a new election. Will the president be retained if he will not his party will supervise the new election n all the machinery of the govt will be brought to bear on other contestants.

The winner in a new election which can only be between Atiku n Tinubu is well known to the judiciary n even both candidate but I await the judgement of the tribunal.

Left to me I believe their judgement should have been announced before inauguration to forestall incidents such as this. My 2 cent.

NairaGPT:
Read again

This isn’t about party but the interpretation of the constitution. I think tinubu should start getting ready

5 Likes

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by Phantom233: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
NairaGPT:
Read again

that one just went straight to comment section without reading the news to see that it's in Obi's favor.

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by Guestlander: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Phantom233:
that one just went straight to comment section without reading the news to see that it's in Obi's favor.

You have to be an incurable optimist to think this AI response is going to help Obi in any way.
Abuja though not a state is to be treated like another state, end of story.
You are indeed free to take AI to court if you disagree.

5 Likes

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by NairaGPT: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
EcoNews:
If you read this chat n still think Tinubu will be remove then you have to be mad or an outright lunatic. Reason below -

A. Chat what clearly stated Abuja is to be treated like any other Nigeria state.

B. Chatgt did declared indeed that 25% must be attain in Abuja n Tinubu did not have that but point A above clearly let us understand it should be treated like any state in Nigeria. With Tinubu being from the ruling party the judgement no matter how it is interpreted will favour him even in the 5 judges are Igbo/Ipob for the fact they were all appointed by APC.

C. In situations where Abuja is treated as a superior state all anyone need do is win n ensure others do not attain 25%. The lacuna in situations in a candidate winning only Abuja with other unable to secure 25% is beta imagined even for Ipob n Obidaftis no matter how foolish n senseless you chose to be.

D. The above with consideration of the chaos with annulling an election duly won over inability to secure 25% in Abuja is beta imagined.

E. The logistic chaos of arranging a new election. Will the president be retained if he will not his party will supervise the new election n all the machinery of the govt will be brought to bear on other contestants.

The winner in a new election which can only be between Atiku n Tinubu is well known to the judiciary n even both candidate but I await the judgement of the tribunal.

Left to me I believe their judgement should have been announced before inauguration to forestall incidents such as this. My 2 cent.

Ok let’s say it’s treated as a state. Remember the two conditions in which one says it’s required of your president SELECT to attain 25% ? Did he get it or not. That is a ground for disqualification my friend
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by EcoNews: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Agreed who will now be involved in the rerun ?
Bear in mind the other candidate did not get the 25% required among the other 36 states.

By your analogy that is the ground they'll be disqualified as well. So where do we go from there ?

NairaGPT:
Ok let’s say it’s treated as a state. Remember the two conditions in which one says it’s required of your president SELECT to attain 25% ? Did he get it or not. That is a ground for disqualification my friend
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by Chidibe212(f): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
NairaGPT:
Even ChatGPT has confirmed it grin

AI is not biased.

We should be guided please.

Hi nairaGPT...

Please can you share a link were I can download this your CHATGPT. Thanks so much as I anticipate your kind response.
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by kettykings: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
If chat GPT can act as the Supreme Court and inec chairman, should chat GPT order a rerun or should the Roque candidate be disqualified, please ask chat GPT.?

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by ebufa: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
kettykings:
If chat GPT can act as the Supreme Court and inec chairman, should chat GPT order a rerun or should the Roque candidate be disqualified, please ask chat GPT.?

Ndi state capture! A well trained superior force from heaven will pluck you guys outta Abuja soon enuff! Una no pass God!
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by kettykings: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
This is for DSS and the judiciary
As a US Supreme Court Judge, I would need to carefully consider the facts of the case before making a decision. However, based on the information you have provided, I would say that I would not allow someone who forfeited $460,000 to the drug law enforcement agency to be sworn in as the president of the United States.

The Constitution of the United States sets forth the qualifications for the office of president. These qualifications include being at least 35 years old, a natural born citizen, and a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.

The forfeiture of $460,000 to the drug law enforcement agency could be seen as evidence of a criminal conviction. If the person had been convicted of a drug-related crime, they would not meet the qualifications for the office of president.

In addition, the forfeiture of $460,000 could be seen as evidence of financial impropriety. The president is responsible for managing the finances of the United States government. If the person had forfeited $460,000 to the drug law enforcement agency, it would raise questions about their ability to manage the finances of the government.

Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to allow someone who forfeited $460,000 to the drug law enforcement agency to be sworn in as the president of the United States would be a difficult one. However, I believe that the Constitution sets forth clear qualifications for the office of president, and that these qualifications should be upheld.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by kettykings: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
ebufa:

Ndi state capture! A well trained superior force from heaven will pluck you guys outta Abuja soon enuff! Una no pass God!
.this has been simulated with Generative pretrained Transformer from all parts of the globe, there is non that allows someone who forfeited $460000 to a drug law enforcement agency to be sworn in as the president of a country, not even Colombia can allow that to happen, no drug mule or former drug mule can be the President of a country even if it is a rogue country. This is an anathema, an abominable felony. This cant even happen in Togo or Benin Republic or any banana republic.
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by NairaGPT: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
EcoNews:
Agreed who will now be involved in the rerun ?
Bear in mind the other candidate did not get the 25% required among the other 36 states.

By your analogy that is the ground they'll be disqualified as well. So where do we go from there ?

Obi got 25% in Abuja and even if it is outruled a possible rerun would be between Obi and Atiku. A convict cannot be allowed to participate

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by NairaGPT: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Chidibe212:

Hi nairaGPT...

Please can you share a link were I can download this your CHATGPT. Thanks so much as I anticipate your kind response.

It is for iOS and can be found on the App Store
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by Workch: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
The English language is very simple. Only APC members are trying to create confusion

3 Likes

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by kettykings: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
penalty for knowingly and intentionally allowing one's bank accounts to be used to launder drug money can vary depending on the country and the specific circumstances of the case. However, in general, the penalties can be severe, including:

Imprisonment: In the United States, the maximum penalty for money laundering is 20 years in prison.
Fines: The maximum fine for money laundering in the United States is $500,000, or twice the value of the laundered funds.
Forfeiture: The government may seize any assets that were used to commit money laundering, or that were acquired with the proceeds of money laundering.
Civil penalties: The government may also impose civil penalties on individuals and businesses that engage in money laundering.
In addition to the criminal penalties, individuals who are convicted of money laundering may also face professional and social consequences. For example, they may be disbarred from practicing law or lose their jobs.

The penalties for money laundering are designed to deter people from engaging in this type of criminal activity. They also send a message that the government will not tolerate money laundering, and that those who are caught will be punished severely.

In the case of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the penalties that he could face for knowingly and intentionally allowing his bank accounts to be used to launder drug money would depend on the specific circumstances of the case. However, the penalties could be severe, including imprisonment, fines, and forfeiture.
Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by NairaGPT: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
kettykings:
A rerun was the choice it went for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by kettykings: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
NairaGPT:

A rerun was the choice it went for

Thanks so much for the insight.
There should be rerun between Atiku and Obi , as far as I can see. Tinubu's case is not closed with the United States law enforcement agency.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW CHATGPT INTERPRETED THE 25% REQUIREMENT IN FCT by Yankee101: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
The election tribunal and Supreme Court should see this interpretation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Obasanjo Arrested / 21st C Achievement: Bauchi Reduces Number Of Pupils Learning Under Trees By 40% / Porthacourt Int, L Airport (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.