Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van (26772 Views)

Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by wiseone28: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Cart the weapons away to do what?
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Bobxin: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh. Is it only in Nigeria that this sad event of armed robbers shooting at security officers, steal their arms and destroy their capacity to pursue them happen? This is unfortunate but sadly, it happens everywhere in the world and one of the hazards of the job of being a law enforcement officer.

If this news is true and not fake news then the authorities have been informed, one of the officers made it alive with injuries and the police authorities will take it up from there. In things like this, if you know how the govt acts, you will know that those who killed those officers are in trouble with the police.

That's why most armed robbers don't like killing their victims and police officers because the government will eventually catch them.
May God console those the departed left behind. May God bless Nigeria for ever!

Bros, be like say, na U.S you dey from write this comment. This is Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Ola9ja23: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
IPOB terrorist are now expanding their base to other SS regions

They should limit their terrorism to SE and SS

Otherwise they will meet their Waterloo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by livebyday(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
kettykin:
If Nigeria continues like this then I don't think there will be any government soon. God help the innocent

Hmmm a very deep heavy comment to the discerning. I follow in your prayers.

Pls be vigilant in your neighborhood and keep your ears to the news at all time.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by youngrichnigga: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
I thought the Nigerian Army issued statement recently about clearance exercise in Delta State and now this is happening angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by ehikwe22: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
This news is extremely disheartening and highlights the continued threat faced by law enforcement officers in Delta State. The loss of three policemen is a tragedy for their families, the police force, and the community they protected. It is deeply concerning that the assailants were able to not only kill the officers but also steal their rifles and set fire to a patrol van. This incident underscores the need for enhanced security measures, training, and support for law enforcement personnel to effectively tackle such acts of violence. It is crucial that the perpetrators are swiftly apprehended and brought to justice to deter such barbaric acts in the future.
Calm down bro. Abi you be Genysis skynet?
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by JealousCobra(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry the President should give Military go-ahead to eliminate/KILL those wild bEAST BASTARDS angry angry angry

KILL ALL IPOB TERRORISTS and their supporters sad angry angry cool

This one just sit down for slum dey type garbage 😎
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by MrsTwrite(f): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Na wa o cry
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Clinghton: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
When the govt is nepotistic in a multi- ethnic country, you keep on hearing stories like this.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by occfx: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nigerian police is endangered specie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by ipobarecriminals: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin u perfectly describe ur hut y crawl out from..
Bt Friday,Com to MMIA with a paperboard hang o. Ur neck with inscription IPOBARECRIMINALS.
JealousCobra:

This one just sit down for slum dey type garbage 😎
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by faceland: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Menclothing:
Ipob have left Anambra to delta mark this they will operate more
Delta people wake up

Asaba have a big population of Igbo speakers.
I know they are criminals but they are probably linked to those from the East (they saw the opportunity and took it).
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by heed101(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Onoredia:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
I will report this your account to your bank, you keep spamming this space with different moniker daily with your fake messages.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by dragunov: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ogene001:
Do we still have a president?

He is the one who will foresee that armed robbers are about to strike and prevent it, àbí?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by dragunov: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Unknown gunmen you mean tongue

Armed robbers are still active in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Emdebby2: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Inasmuch as I don't like the NPF, this is too sad anyway. RIP to the dead!
Quick recovery to the survivor 🙏
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Bbbwings: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nlers are starving.there is no eastern news to feed on
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Elev82014: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Any fool that associates IPOB/ESN with these killings, may Amadioha destroy you and your family, Iseee!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Chucks13: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ogene001:
Do we still have a president?

No, na you be the president. When we told the Deltans to dissociate themselves from ipob do they listen especially the igbo speaking Deltans, do they listen to us? No.

I had told the Edo to be bracing up since dem left their own matter carry obi wey be ipob Emperor matter for head like crayfish be ready for ipob visitation anytime soon.

Dem no dey telli pesin...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by mordred44: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Abobi
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Angelfrost(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Poorly trained Policemen who are not battle-ready or vigilant! Smh.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by correctguy101(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Normal things on that dastardly road the mad man Okowa did for 8yrs yet couldn't complete...

Experienced boys in action live when I was at Iyede Eboh 2018... I dey where I dey bongo with the guys, that night none of us paid for our drinks... everybody Ben Johnson.....smh

See as how NPF dey fly enter bush....smh

Na law abiding mumu like us dem dey get power for..

Real vawulent people show face, they either disappear or wait for death....

Like my usual cynical self will say ..
" Somebody has sold the guns, all these nonsense are the ensuing follow-up drama.... There's a malicious traitorous rat in Dragon 22"...

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Douglad: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Chucks13:

No, na you be the president. When we told the Deltans to dissociate themselves from ipob do they listen especially the igbo speaking Deltans, do they listen to us? No.

I had told the Edo to be bracing up since dem left their own matter carry obi wey be ipob Emperor matter for head like crayfish be ready for ipob visitation anytime soon.

Dem no dey telli pesin...

Why does Delta have to dissociate from IPOB? Was there ever any announcement of Delta state associating with them?

If there was such an announcement, give me the link so I'll read it.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Angelfrost(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
beerfraud:
Ipob terrorists Modus Operandi

Everything being blamed on IPOB simply means criminals will have a cover for their various crimes, especially in the SouthEast.

The security forces should wake up and do their damn jobs. This complacency in the area of national and state security is embarrassing for a nation of Nigeria's age.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Chucks13: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Douglad:

Why does Delta have to dissociate from IPOB? Was there ever any announcement of Delta state associating with them?

If there was such an announcement, give me the link so I'll read it.

Google is your friend.......
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Douglad: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Chucks13:

Google is your friend.......

You made the assertion. Kindly provide the source or you're full of shit

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Elev82014: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Freaking M0R0NS! The terrorist Fulani herdsmen are decimating you idiots and sacking your communities. But you COWARDS can NOT rise up and defend yourselves. And when someone does you lMBEClLES and lily-livered nitwits would come on this platform to vomit garbage out of your nasty mouths! I pray that those terrorists visit you and your communities and give you a taste of your useless and hopeless country, Liegeria!
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Sleekfingers: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
dragunov:

He is the one who will foresee that armed robbers are about to strike and prevent it, àbí?

I tire o.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by Sleekfingers: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Everything being blamed on IPOB simply means criminals will have a cover for their various crimes, especially in the SouthEast.

The security forces should wake up and do their damn jobs. This complacency in the area of national and state security is embarrassing for a nation of Nigeria's age.

That's why we need state police. As a matter of fact, Nigeria is under police.
Re: Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Delta State, Cart Away Rifles, Burn Patrol Van by joe1309: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Noneroone:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/24/gunmen-kill-3-nigerian-policemen-cart-away-rifles-burn-patrol-van-delta
ipob don enter Delta State be that, na operation kill every igboman wey u see for delta be this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers / Fayose: Bullion Van Driver Confesses As Zenith Denies Sponsoring Campaign / Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Celebrate President Buhari. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.