Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today (8319 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. (2) (3) (4)

I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Bradford111(m): 2:32am On Jul 25, 2023
So I saw this beautiful girl with big backside she was also staring at me when I was observing her I approached her and took her number

Fast forward this night she called that she wants to see me, here she is naked on my bed after lying to her boyfriend that she is in the house with her sister…. Don’t ask me how I knew cuz he called and they were on the phone for like 2hours

Mehn girls are something else is a long story sha

I just pray I’m not infected for screwing her raw

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by HacheNoire: 2:34am On Jul 25, 2023
And you had to create a topic about it on Nairaland

Many are sick in this country!

43 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Bradford111(m): 2:35am On Jul 25, 2023
HacheNoire:

Yes boss beware of the female gender if I should tell you the kind lie this girl lie bros your ear no go fit carry am

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by timilehin007(m): 3:08am On Jul 25, 2023
Guys please show love for my 2-year old Dora. I’m not begging for alms or money. I just need you to view this very short video, it’s just about a minute or less. Just u to view and perhaps like too. It’s not easy getting to the final round. Don’t let my effort go in vain.
Thanks in anticipation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svnu1bDP9Gw

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by popp(m): 3:20am On Jul 25, 2023
Bradford111:
So I saw this beautiful girl with big backside she was also staring at me when I was observing her I approached her and took her number

Fast forward this night she called that she wants to see me here she is naked on my mind after lying to her boyfriend that she is in the house with her sister…. Don’t ask me how I knew cuz he called and they were on the phone for like 2hours

Go and have a test to know if you have just contracted HIV before you come here and start bragging.

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20am On Jul 25, 2023
see this poor soul... at least we know you are already infected with STOOPIDITY! see yourself, even proud of smashing raw this obvious slut...how many men like you do you think she fukced raw this week alone (that you too wanted to fukc this wh0ring stranger raw)?!

23 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by MrsTwrite(f): 3:35am On Jul 25, 2023
HIV and STDs are REAL

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Puss360(f): 4:17am On Jul 25, 2023
We sef we pray u aren't infected... Case dismissed!!

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by lascos912(m): 4:38am On Jul 25, 2023
a fe ko lo,awa o ro pe a o korin idagbere ni'woyi,a fe ko lo

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Bradford111(m): 4:41am On Jul 25, 2023
Puss360:
We sef we pray u aren't infected... Case dismissed!!

I pray too
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Zaheertyler(m): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2023
Lol this thing no funny again
What happened to our morals?

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by general111(m): 5:45am On Jul 25, 2023
U met a girl and slept with her on the same day.
And you slept with her raw sef.
The way she gave you her body is the same way she gives others her body.
This is the same way Wicked girls are spreading hiv where I stay.

21 Likes

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by LadyRosa(f): 6:03am On Jul 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Yes boss beware of the female gender if I should tell you the kind lie this girl lie bros your ear no go fit carry am

And you are better than her, sleeping with a stranger on the first day?

Na your sin come small pass her own abi?
Guy, park well.

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by LadyRosa(f): 6:04am On Jul 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
see this poor soul... at least we know you are already infected with STOOPIDITY! see yourself, even proud of smashing raw this obvious slut...how many men like you do you think she fukced raw this week alone (that you too wanted to fukc wh0ring stranger raw)?!

The guy is so silly mehn!WTF!!!
IF I'm the girl, I will just use him for ritual.

This idi.ots thinks young ladies are not into blood money in present Nigeria? I dey laugh.

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by LadyRosa(f): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2023
That's why is Risky being with extremely poor guys, they are so quick to contract infection from cheap girls.

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by reiddecuti: 6:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Congratulations 🎊.
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by almarthins(m): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Fast forward this night she called that she wants to see me here she is naked on my mind after lying to her boyfriend that she is in the house with her sister…. Don’t ask me how I knew cuz he called and they were on the phone for like 2hours

Awoof wey no get bone dey choke. If I were u, I go dey pray hence from now. No trust anybody or anytin because the times are evil.

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Blunttruth: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Vivid Imagination
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Uptheante(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2023
general111:
U met a girl and slept with her on the same day.
And you slept with her raw sef.
The way she gave you her body is the same way she gives others her body.
This is the same way Wicked girls are spreading hiv where I stay.
Where do you stay?
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Uptheante(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Another episode of things that never happened grin
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Bradford111(m): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2023
Uptheante:

Another episode of things that never happened grin

What do I gain lying?
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Uptheante(m): 6:56am On Jul 25, 2023
Bradford111:

What do I gain lying?
What do you lose by lying?

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by ThatrealestApex: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2023
X
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Bradford111(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2023
Uptheante:

What do you lose by lying?

Day Mumu yourself

Masturbator
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by DonBenny77(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2023
Bradford111:

😆
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by codedguy1(m): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Bradford111:

She also just met you the same day and hope you don't infect her.

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Uptheante(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Day Mumu yourself

Masturbator
Mumu, you imagined yourself fucking a big ass, then you came & typed the imagination here, garnishing it to make it look real.
Meanwhile, it never happened, keep on dreaming kiddo grin

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Recardo(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2023
HacheNoire:

And even had to fùck her raw.
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Recardo(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Most certainly you don carry. The girl you just fūcked has done the same to a number of guys before you. She fit get one sexually mental psychosis you don't know and girls like that get enough STDs to share, many don't care about their life anyway.
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by Recardo(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Uptheante:

Mumu, you imagined yourself fucking a big ass, then you came & typed the imagination here, garnishing it to make it look real.
Meanwhile, it never happened, keep on dreaming kiddo grin

It dey happen na...
In my uni days, I met a girl a night before on the street, in the early morning, she came to my house and I fücked her. Space of 12 hours.
The fact it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean shit doesn't go down
Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by superCleanworks(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2023
the number of replies from females on this matter. grin one can only wonder why grin

Re: I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today by lavylilly: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2023
Bradford111:

Fast forward this night she called that she wants to see me here she is naked on my bed after lying to her boyfriend that she is in the house with her sister…. Don’t ask me how I knew cuz he called and they were on the phone for like 2hours

u are a fool

I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Man Caught Pregnant Wife In Bed With Another Man (photos) / She Almost Made Me Defile Her Virginity