Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. (18201 Views)

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by SeaTrade(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2021
Was at coldstone,waiting for my pizza and ice cream,
Seated close to me was some pretty woman and her fine daughter,probably 7-9 years old probably.
Then this girl and a guy walked in ,mehn I've never seen these kind of shorts before on someone walking on the streets,beach yeah but not streets.
All her ass was outside and I mean it,her buttcheeks were outside complete sef and was very visible.
She wore a hoody and a face mask,probably why she had that confidence.
Even the 9 year old girl close to me said to her mom,"she doesn't like the way the girl dressed"...
There are levels to this I guess.
Not judging her,just sharing my experience before all these wannabe ekuke feminists try to bite off my head.
Me sef for like climb the girl too ooo,but guy follow am come and ba venza e carry grin grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by PissfulProtester: 10:23pm On May 01, 2021
...with half of the butt-cheeks outside for public consumption

she's gotta be a prostitute..

damn!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by HopeVictor(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2021
Why e be say I no dey see this kind thing when I dey go the same coldstone..

6 Likes

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by zed7: 10:26pm On May 01, 2021
All they have is their bodies. Men should wake up and start seeing beyond these bodies. Men no longer need pretty women, they need peace.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by SeaTrade(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
...with half of the butt-cheeks outside for public consumption

damn!
Swears mehn,
I know the girl hid her face,who I pity for na the guy with his face outside.
What if you bump into one of your contacts with a girl dressed like that?Say someone important.
Damn,boys get mind ooo grin

10 Likes

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by SeaTrade(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2021
HopeVictor:
Which branch of coldstone you dey go?
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 01, 2021
HopeVictor:
na holy spirit dey blind your eye bro wink

make u no go see wetin go mk u lavish your little savings. so many farm toolz out there bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Goldbw122(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2021
New style
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Omihanifa: 10:47pm On May 01, 2021
The girl is a dog undecided
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Rich4god(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2021
Wannabe ekuke feminist... This one got me.

Truth be told, a lot of ladies these days have lost it. There mode of dressing is so bad that you begin to wonder if they actually looked at the mirror before leaving house. Funny thing is, when you try to talk sense into them, they flare up and start shouting if it's your body. Plz you can dress nakedly in your house/compound, but when coming out in public, plz behave. It's public nuisance.

I remember one time a lady insulted a woman in church. The woman is a member of a committee that checks ladies dress mode as they enter the church. In fact, the church made provision for wrappers and big headscarf so that if a lady's dressing isn't appropriate, they can give her either the wrapper or scarf depending on how she exposed her body.

That very day, I remembered vividly, the woman told the lady..."anty come and use this wrapper, you skirt is too short"... Immediately she flared up and started insulting the woman. Wetin vex pass, was that she was still insisting on entering the church that way.

Las las na mopol carry her comot.

Tomorrow now, one innocent man will now marry her. SMH.

Yet you wonder why some men keep saying that most ladies have nothing to offer. Cos if this one have something to offer, she wouldn't have dressed like this in public.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:49pm On May 01, 2021
Maybe a dog attacked her on her way to Coldstone and that's why the short is like that.

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by GeneralPula: 10:52pm On May 01, 2021
A babe can’t dress in that manner to follow me comot..

Even if e be hoe, you gotta still act a little normal while with me..

21 Likes

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by SeaTrade(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

na holy spirit dey blind your eye bro wink

make u no go see wetin go mk u lavish your little savings. so many farm toolz out there bro
lol very funny grin grin grin
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by HopeVictor(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
Which branch of coldstone you dey go?
The one close to Kilimanjaro
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by blinking001(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2021
Some men are actually fuelling the egos of this idiots called women. Imagine a girl dress in that manner to go out with me? Never. It cannot happen, not in this life. That kind of thought will never cross her mind. Sha girls the fear men not boys.

27 Likes

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by SeaTrade(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2021
HopeVictor:

The one close to Kilimanjaro
Apparently it seem we aren't in the same town cos I don't know any coldstone close to kilimanjaro.
Or is there a third branch?confused here.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by HopeVictor(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
Apparently it seem we aren't in the same town cos I don't know any coldstone close to kilimanjaro.
Or is there a third branch?confused here.
Coldstone wey dey share building with dominos for rumukwurushi abi Shell gate side..along Aba road

2 Likes

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by unmask: 11:06pm On May 01, 2021
Rich4god:
Wannabe ekuke feminist... This one got me.

Truth be told, a lot of ladies these days have lost it. There mode of dressing is so bad that you begin to wonder if they actually looked at the mirror before leaving house. Funny thing is, when you try to talk sense into them, they flare up and start shouting if it's your body. Plz you can dress nakedly in your house/compound, but when coming out in public, plz behave. It's public nuisance.

I remember one time a lady insulted a woman in church. The woman is a member of a committee that checks ladies dress mode as they enter the church. In fact, the church made provision for wrappers and big headscarf so that if a lady's dressing isn't appropriate, they can give her either the wrapper or scarf depending on how she exposed her body.

That very day, I remembered vividly, the woman told the lady..."anty come and use this wrapper, you skirt is too short"... Immediately she flared up and started insulting the woman. Wetin vex pass, was that she was still insisting on entering the church that way.

Las las na mopol carry her comot.

Tomorrow now, one innocent man will now marry her. SMH.
every society passes through this stage....so nothing....at a time, it was indecent for the ankle of a lady to show in public. But now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by VicM6: 11:07pm On May 01, 2021
olosho in disguise
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by SeaTrade(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2021
HopeVictor:

Coldstone wey dey share building with dominos for rumukwurushi abi Shell gate side..along Aba road
Oh okay I see.
Well,not my part of town so I didn't know.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 01, 2021
If na me, I go wear the one wey worse pass this one.

The guy might be anyone to her.

This is Nigeria sha. Monitoring spirits always watching round the clock.

Imagine salivating op brought out his phone to take a photo, for safe keeping I guess undecided

Make no body quote me oo before I descend on you.

Modified:

Forming saints while doing worst behind close doors.
I'm sure if Uduak the ex nairalander cum murderer was still online, he would have had things to say.
""Olosho"" ""hoe"" ""ashawo kobokobo""

Even ladies in most countries outside Nigeria dress half nude but, their men have enough bounty of respect for them.
I'm sure that lady is pure both in spirit and in health than majority of you criticizing her.

Op is just another village boy that managed to get hotspot.

Sinners always judging other sinners for sinning differently since time immemorial.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by HopeVictor(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
Oh okay I see.
Well,not my part of town so I didn't know.
Your own na which branch?
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by SeaTrade(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2021
HopeVictor:

Your own na which branch?
This one na Odili road branch,close to lesukaa
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by HopeVictor(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2021
SeaTrade:
This one na Odili road branch,close to lesukaa
Ok..that side suppose make sense pass..this one people self no dey come..everywhere scanty
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by SeaTrade(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2021
HopeVictor:

Ok..that side suppose make sense pass..this one people self no dey come..everywhere scanty
Yes ooo,or the one weh dey olu Obasanjo.
Na there girls dey turn up pass sef,but the problem be say okpo dey like dey there too hanging looking for who to deceive.
So watch well make you for no go chyke okpo weh dey disguise grin
This odili road branch na so so married women dey come here with their plenty children dey block everywhere,maybe cos na residential area. angry

4 Likes

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by seanwilliam(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2021
To be honest this bum shot is too short ..

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by BareFacedLies(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2021
Next time mind your own business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by greenskittles: 12:01am On May 02, 2021
Mean say you go just run mad if you travel abroad. Because this na normal thing.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by SeaTrade(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2021
greenskittles:
Mean say you go just run mad if you travel abroad. Because this na normal thing.
Oga abroad,
No be today I begin go abroad or see both whites and akata with pant sef sometimes,
Nigerians and westerners aren't the same people,different ways and values.
Besides I wasn't complaining or condemning ,I just shared my experience basically for the fùck of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by greenskittles: 1:04am On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Oga abroad,
No be today I begin go abroad or see both whites and akata with pant sef sometimes,
Nigerians and westerners aren't the same people,different ways and values.
Besides I wasn't complaining or condemning ,I just shared my experience basically for the fùck of it.
Congratulations.
Learn to mind your business. And stop taking pictures of people without their consent. You're coming here to moralize and in the same post talking about having sex with her if you have the chance. Mr. Values. Shift jare grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 1:19am On May 02, 2021
unmask:
every society passes through this stage....so nothing....at a time, it was indecent for the ankle of a lady to show in public. But now....
Wisdom... Very intelligent
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by LikeAking: 2:05am On May 02, 2021
U for snap am well na.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / Guys What Do You Think About Tall Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.