Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Atheists And Atheism - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Atheism (3653 Views)

Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin. / The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. / Witchcraft And Atheism... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 7:18am On Jul 29, 2023
Workch:
it's how science works. No beliefs, wait for evidence.
I don't believe or disbelieve aliens either.

LoLz. Reinforces why I no longer care so much about labels. Here is someone who agrees with my stance but because I use a different label from what he would like calls me confused. LMFAO!

Dude, learn to read beyond labels, you'd have an easier time of life
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Workch: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Reinforces why I no longer care so much about labels. Here is someone who agrees with my stance but because I use a different label from what he would like calls me confused. LMFAO!

Dude, learn to read beyond labels, you'd have an easier time of life
it's pure science, we don't believe or disbelieve. We don't choke on it.
Evidence decides. We strictly base all on it.
Atheism is not scientific. Sorry bro
Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Workch:
I don't believe or disbelieve aliens either.
I don't believe or disbelieve wormholes or multiverses either.

It's strictly scientific, I will wait for the evidence for or against. No beliefs or disbelief.

Atheism is not scientific, we don't believe in science.

What is it about beliefs and disbeliefs that you guys choke on when you can just wait for evidence for or against?
Workch:
it's pure science, we don't believe or disbelieve. We don't choke on it.
Evidence decides. We strictly base all on it.
Atheism is not scientific. Sorry bro

Where in this have we disagreed?
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Workch: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2023
LordReed:

Where in this have we disagreed?
I don't want to do the back and forth.
You disbelieve all gods, that's not scientific
Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2023
Workch:
I don't want to do the back and forth.
You disbelieve all gods, that's not scientific

LoLz. Where did I say that?
Re: Atheists And Atheism by GoodIsGod: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! Have you got it out of your system or you need to go on more rants? Bwahahahahaha!

When atheists are defeated on their beliefs, because of their evil ego the response is always Bwahahahahaha grin

Get sense.
Don't lose your soul to demonic ego and stubbornness. Christ loves you.
Go back to God and be humble before Him before you lose your life.
Anyone can die any moment.

Cheers
Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2023
GoodIsGod:

When atheists are defeated on their beliefs, because of their evil ego the response is always Bwahahahahaha grin

Get sense.

Cheers

LoLz. Are you done or you have some more demonic and idiot you want to throw around?

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Atheism by GoodIsGod: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Are you done or you have some more demonic and idiot you want to throw around?

Give your life to Christ bro. It's not a fight.
Those words were not used to insult you. They only described you and your actions.
Telling someone behaving foolishly that he is doing well is a sin. Your actions are stupid and you are not aware. If a mad man knows his state of mind he won't be called a mad man.

Many of those thing you don't believe exist, I personally have experienced them.

I have experienced God and I know God is real.
I have seen a ghost life and direct as a student of a higher institution. It was not day dreaming. Someone I joked and laughed with who died. We stood face to face.
A close friend of mine carried a lady who is a ghost and manifested life. S
Some of these things I have posted here.

The spiritual in not a joke. Both dark and Light.

It is real.

All I'm praying for you atheists is to witness the dark forces so as to know there are more to life than what scientists have told you.

Yes, by saying and believing God does not exist, you guys live life without caution. You are not answerable to anyone as there is nothing like sin in your lives.
This is what you enjoy and can't afford to lose.

Guy, the spiritual exists.

There is a God in heaven and I have felt His moves and acts in my life.

It is not an illusion.

Your life is too precious to be lost because of anything talkless of satanic ego.

Happy weekend.

Ponder on these things before it is too late.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Give your life to Christ bro. It's not a fight.
Those words were not used to insult you. They only described you and your actions.
Telling someone behaving foolishly that he is doing well is a sin. Your actions are stupid and you are not aware. If a mad man knows his state of mind he won't be called a mad man.

Many of those thing you don't believe exist, I personally have experienced them.

I have experienced God and I know God is real.
I have seen a ghost life and direct as a student of a higher institution. It was not day dreaming. Someone I joked and laughed with who died. We stood face to face.
A close friend of mine carried a lady who is a ghost and manifested life. S
Some of these things I have posted here.

The spiritual in not a joke. Both dark and Light.

It is real.

All I'm praying for you atheists is to witness the dark forces so as to know there are more to life than what scientists have told you.

Yes, by saying and believing God does not exist, you guys live life without caution. You are not answerable to anyone as there is nothing like sin in your lives.
This is what you enjoy and can't afford to lose.

Guy, the spiritual exists.

There is a God in heaven and I have felt His moves and acts in my life.

It is not an illusion.

Your life is too precious to be lost because of anything talkless of satanic ego.

Happy weekend.

Ponder on these things before it is too late.

How would you go about showing me that these things are real and not an illusion?
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Workch: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Where did I say that?
So what's you verdict on god?
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Get sense.

Cheers

His soul is already lost.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by GoodIsGod: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
LordReed:

How would you go about showing me that these things are real and not an illusion?

Okay, when I have the time. I will compile some of my proofs to you.

That God is Real
That Ghost are real
That witches are real
And that charms are real.

Personal encouters

I will mention you when I'm done
Re: Atheists And Atheism by GoodIsGod: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
vdestro:

His soul is already lost.

But we can help him get it back.
Many are rebellious towards God as a result of one thing or the other in their lives.
Many get disappointed in God because they believe once you believe in God, and worship him, you won't encounter difficulties again. So when they have problems Satan uses that to win their souls.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by jaephoenix(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Workch:
we have scientific fact that a human can not cause thunder, it's a fact. We don't have scientific fact as to whatever start or how the universe started. It's why a diestic God question remains very open
This is flawed. Humans can cause thunder but you are simply agnostic to it
Re: Atheists And Atheism by jaephoenix(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Workch:
in science, it's necessary to disprove a claim with evidence before you reject it. I know you re an atheist, so we know atheism is not scientific.

I have not seen a leprechaun creating gods, I don't see how that matters here.
Is agnosticism scientific?
Re: Atheists And Atheism by jaephoenix(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Workch:
the question is a non sequitur
Lol. You know the answer, and it completely kills your case.
I rest my case Your Honor

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Workch:
So what's you verdict on god?

Same as yours.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Maynman: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Workch:
do you understand what a deistic god means?
Do you understand it yourself?

Atheism is not a belief, you should be more concerned about theos and Deus worshippers.

Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 6:06am On Jul 30, 2023
GoodIsGod:

But we can help him get it back....

As you can not open a door which The Lord has shut, so also can you not get back the soul of he Who He has cut off and Marked for destruction.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Aemmyjah(m): 2:15am On Aug 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?" He asked, "Who are you, Lord?" The reply came, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting" (Acts 9:4-6).

The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent (Exodus 33:11).

There beside him stood the LORD and said: "I am the LORD, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying" (Genesis 28:13).

That night the LORD appeared to him [Isaac] and said, "I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham" (Genesis 26:24).

Above verses are few of the many verses Yahweh revealed himself (and talked) to mankind.
Do phone makers reveal themselves to their phones or devices? Hell no. So how does this analogy of phone and maker fit in?
I know who made my phone. I don't understand how that fits into this discourse.
And yes, your buybull said Yahweh made humans in his image. Or was that part not in your Child Molester Buybull version?

2. I don't even understand what you mean by Has evolution passed the scientific approach Maybe you can rephrase.
Please where did science say life cannot emerge from inorganic matter? Evolution doesn't say anything about life origination. It only talks about how organisms change over time. Please read it up. Are you sure you're a biologist? This is basic(high school) biology we're into now.
Wtf are you smoking? Evolution is part and parcel of science. There's no branch of science that doesn't quote evolution. Genetics, embryology, archeology, paleontology, biology etc.
Can someone here please educate this 'biologist' on evolution please.
I have given you a screenshot on the definition of evolution. Mr 'Biologist',you can take a few seconds from your Kingdom Hall meetings and read up.
It is interesting a physician is teaching a 'biologist' what evolution actually is.
3. If i wanna know about an organization, I take opinions from both sides and decide the truth, armed with logical reasoning. From what I deduce, there's a lot of issues and wrongdoings going on in JW. There is actually a reduction in your funding and Kingdom hall visits

1. God conversed to some selected persons in the past which he wanted to. Which of them did he do so to affirm his existence? Your brain is black

2. Biogenesis and abiogeneses - which one is fact and which one is obsolete. Which one supports evolution as to the origin of life? See as you mumu... Mentioning fields in biological science but not even having a good foundation

3. You're like someone outside a building, a well-furnished building but publicly claiming that the house is raided with snakes, scorpions and people in the house are dying... Where you get your slanderous information from, only your kind of head can comprehend... It's not the first time you spit lies... We're embarking on more theocratic projects more than ever - relief, repairs, construction, etc... What about our numbers, congregations are rapidly forming and thus the increasing need for more theocratic projects like the KH, AH, TO and BB... I don't even need to mention as blind people can never see light no matter how hard you try even if you bring the sun to their face but their condition is less pitiable than those burying their head in the sand.
Someone, before the elections said we're only a few thousand worldwide... After the elections and always determined to find fault with us said to people that we're to blame cos out of all the millions of Witnesses in Nigeria, not one of them voted. Wonder how we quickly jumped from few thousand worldwide to millions in Nigeria... Your own case is not special... Some say we're selling off all our KH... Is being an atheist synonymous to telling lies grin grin
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Negroid001(m): 12:42am On Sep 15, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Atheists have not given any sound argument that God does not exist.
Some use suffering and badness as an excuse but a house that has become almost damaged and tenants are constantly making trouble does not mean the house was not built by someone... Earth's problem are usually caused by Man and usually as Man disregard the moral laws

Some use biology as an excuse by bringing up theories that have not even met scientific approach, theories that are not agreed on, contradictory and mysterious even to the intelligent, how much the uneducated... How did you convince someone that has little educational background that there's no God?

Funniest excuse atheists use is that Christians are adhering to a white man's religion
Do you know that atheism began in Africa? grin grin grin
About 200 years ago by a man called Otunba Charles Darwin in Badagry.
Atheism is an African religion right?

When you present these facts to the same gullible people, what do they say?
They say the Whitemen are abandoning religion and going for atheism... Imagine these from the same idiaats that accuse you or adhering to western religion.

...Yet, I'm the one following religion blindly
...I'm the one that is not critical negatively (pessimistic) minded
...I don't want to reason for myself

Atheists are the ones changing the world for better (How?)
Atheists are the most intelligent and making the most sophisticated investions (atleast, their dead brains have made them invent weapons that can destroy all life on Earth)
Whitemen are more atheists than religious (wrong facts)

I do not believe in your jewish god. I accept the concept of a higher intelligence. But this intelligence doesn't interfere with earthly doings. Life is survival. Praying won't save an antelope from getting devoured by a predator.

Don't bring up the bullshit about your yahweh giving satan a chance to prove himself. See what happened in the holocaust. God couldn't save his own choosen people. The world is cruel. And I'm cool with it.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Aemmyjah(m): 1:05am On Sep 15, 2023
Negroid001:

I do not believe in your jewish god. I accept the concept of a higher intelligence. But this intelligence doesn't interfere with earthly doings. Life is survival. Praying won't save an antelope from getting devoured by a predator.

Don't bring up the bullshit about your yahweh giving satan a chance to prove himself. See what happened in the holocaust. God couldn't save his own choosen people. The world is cruel. And I'm cool with it.

Does an antelope pray?
God did not save even his own son
Satan challenged God's sovereignty to all intelligent creatures, slandering his name... Even Jehovah himself is affected as many attribute badness to him and call him unloving and cruel... Is man personal comfort more important that the vindication and sanctification of God's name
When time comes, God will right the wrong
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Aemmyjah(m): 1:13am On Sep 15, 2023
Negroid001:

Does the higher intelligence not have a personality?
Re: Atheists And Atheism by HisSplendor: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2023
LordReed:

Where is that world? How do you reach that world?

If you'll learn how to reach that world, signify, and I'll teach you.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2023
HisSplendor:

If you'll learn how to reach that world, signify, and I'll teach you.

Go on, I am all eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Birth Pains. Why For Female Animals? / The Catholic 'Mary' is not the Mary of the bible!!! / What Is White Wedding And Is It Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.