Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Atheists And Atheism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Atheism (3669 Views)

Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin. / The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. / Witchcraft And Atheism... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
You are so pained and I'm glad you have the slightest idea of who I am. I've never seen an atheist living a happy life it's always rage rage trigger trigger anger 🤬. Come to my church for deliverance

Bwahahahaha! Keep begging me to seek your validation. LMFAO!
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! Keep begging me to seek your validation. LMFAO!
ntorrrr
Re: Atheists And Atheism by truespeak: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2023
This is sooo on point. grin grin grin
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
You are so pained and I'm glad you have the slightest idea of who I am. I've never seen an atheist living a happy life it's always rage rage trigger trigger anger 🤬. Come to my church for deliverance

grin Word of the century!

Trigger, trigger, rage, rage, fire, fire, halla, halla, cry, cry, curse, curse, complain, complain.

What a curse and a madness.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
ntorrrr

The mumu think say we know dey see him cry as he won try twist him shame and disgrace. grin hahahahaha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
ntorrrr
grin grin grin

Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2023
LordReed:
grin grin grin

E no work. grin hahahahaha grin see the pain for the girl eye. grin she sef dey point you say, you too dey lie and you be devil true true. grin hahahahaha grin
Re: Atheists And Atheism by truespeak: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
ntorrrr

And nmeee, make dem dey wail. Wailers disunited. grin grin grin
Re: Atheists And Atheism by truespeak: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2023
vdestro:

E no work. grin hahahahaha grin

You catch am well grin grin grin
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Where did you crawl out from? Are you the Nairaland owner? Atheists are easily triggered when hit by the truth so I understand your rage, typical of a true atheist. I'm sure nobody knows in your family that you are an online atheist. Na una celebrate Christmas pass

I suspect this guy be nairaland owner. Nobody fit delete he thread but this devil don wipe out about 7 pages long of his evil evil threads wey dey before.

As at 3 years back his threads were about 20 pages long only for me to check 3 years back and it dropped to about 13 or 14 pages.

Plus, see am ban am and see weda e go work!
Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2023
vdestro:

E no work. grin hahahahaha grin see the pain for the girl eye. grin she sef dey point you say, you too dey lie and you be devil true true. grin hahahahaha grin

Hmm! Born liar! You don come? LoLz.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2023
vdestro:

I suspect this guy be nairaland owner. Nobody fit delete he thread but this devil don wipe out about 7 pages long of his evil evil threads wey dey before.

As at 3 years back his threads were about 20 pages long only for me to check 3 years back and it dropped to about 13 or 14 pages.

Plus, see am ban am and see weda e go work!
Are you sure of this, our oga is always on twitter. I don't think he's that sneaky
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2023
LordReed:

Hmm! Born liar! You don come? LoLz.

E no work. grin Everybody don see say you be complete and unadulterated liar and Satan full your body no remain. grin You no get anything wey you won say wey get value. grin hahahahaha grin
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Are you sure of this, our oga is always on twitter. I don't think he's that sneaky

This guy with this moniker is the devil himself. He is the definition of sneaky. Look at how he was trying to sneak and twist on you. He is one of the most evilest souls you would ever meet.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2023
vdestro:

This guy with this moniker is the devil himself. He is the definition of sneaky. Look at how he was trying to sneak and twist on you. He is the most evilest verbal person i have ever met
He may be sneaky like most atheist but I don't think he's our oga. Our oga is busy defending himself on twitter over obidients
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
He may be sneaky like most atheist but I don't think he's our oga. Our oga is busy defending himself on twitter over obidients

Ok. But he is an atheists, living double lives is their way.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by Workch: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
I don't take any atheist seriously, anything you do in secrecy is not worth doing. Atheism is mostly an online thing, most of them have a special sit in their respective churches. Even your Nairaland owner is Adeboye pikin. Be deceiving yourselves.
I am agnostic, and I don't do it in secrecy. Most atheist practice atheism in secrecy because Africa is still very backward and fill of religious morons who may even hurt them.

In saner climes with less brainless religious people, atheists are very vocal

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2023
Workch:
I am agnostic, and I don't do it in secrecy. Most atheist practice atheism in secrecy because Africa is still very backward and fill of religious morons who may even hurt them.

In saner climes with less brainless religious people, atheists are very vocal
What's the difference between an agnostic and an atheist
Re: Atheists And Atheism by LordReed(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2023
vdestro:

E no work. grin Everybody don see say you be complete and unadulterated liar and Satan full your body no remain. grin You no get anything wey you won say wey get value. grin hahahahaha grin

Liar in chief, wehdon sir! LoLz.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by KnownUnknown: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:

Theist: believes in a particular nonsense
Atheist: does not believe in a particular nonsense
Agnostic: believes he doesn’t have enough information to believe or not believe in a particular nonsense (they seem to be confused theists who define their nonsense as “unknowable”)

For various reasons, especially indoctrination, all seem incapable of calling nonsense what it is. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Workch: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
agnostics don't say God doesn't exist. We just don't know if he exist or not because of lack of sufficient knowledge.
Particularly for me, I know the Christian God is fake, but there is a particular kind of God that I do not have sufficient information to be able to disprove.
I don't do it in secrecy, all my friends and family know this.

In a saner clime, no one gives a fuckkkk about it, only in Africa where most people are demented that religion becomes a problem

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Workch: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Theist: believes in a particular nonsense
Atheist: does not believe in a particular nonsense
Agnostic: believes he doesn’t have enough information to believe or not believe in a particular nonsense (they seem to be confused theists who define their nonsense as “unknowable”)

For various reasons, especially indoctrination, all seem incapable of calling nonsense what it is. Nonsense
Do you have enough info to decide that a deistic god does not exist?
Re: Atheists And Atheism by KnownUnknown: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Workch:

I have more than enough information to know that your deistic god is a nonsensical figment of your imagination.

I also know that your deistic god will be defined as some vague superhuman character whose description is totally dependent on your prior religious indoctrination and your vocabulary.

You in particular are still suffering from the notions found in Hebrew mythology and “Nobel lie”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists And Atheism by Workch: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I have more than enough information to know that your deistic god is a nonsensical figment of your imagination.

I also know that your deistic god will be defined as some vague superhuman character whose description is totally dependent on your prior religious indoctrination and your vocabulary.

You in particular are still suffering from the notions found in Hebrew mythology and “Nobel lie”.
You see, that's it. How did you know that a deistic god has to take a human form?

How did you arrive at that conclusion?
What information do you have with respect to that?
Re: Atheists And Atheism by ReacherSaidNoth: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Workch:
agnostics don't say God doesn't exist. We just don't know if he exist or not because of lack of sufficient knowledge.
Particularly for me, I know the Christian God is fake, but there is a particular kind of God that I do not have sufficient information to be able to disprove.
I don't do it in secrecy, all my friends and family know this.

In a saner clime, no one gives a fuckkkk about it, only in Africa where most people are demented that religion becomes a problem
People who think agnostism is mutually exclusive to theism or atheism are either ignorant or cowardly atheists

Agnostic: I don't know or I don't think there is enough solid information to decide whether or not a god(s) exists.

So agnostism answers a knowledge question not a belief question. Therefore you can either be:
(a) Agnostic theist: I don't know for a fact but I believe anyway.
(b) Agnostic atheist: I don't know for a fact but I'm not convinced therefore I don't believe.

As you can see, agnostism is not a fence you can seat on between theism and atheism. I for example, like most atheists you will come across, fall under the label of agnostic atheist. Someone like the late Christopher Hitchens would probably be classed as a gnostic atheist, someone who knows for a fact that god does not exist and therefore does not believe in its existence.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by MayntheeMayn: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Workch:
You see, that's it. How did you know that a deistic god has to take a human form?

What does “deist” mean?
Zeus is a deist literally, thats where the origin of the name come from..
Do you know that the word devil and divine mean same thing and they come from the same root as deist..

This is where your idea of “deistic” god is rooted in.

Re: Atheists And Atheism by MayntheeMayn: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:

Agnostic: I don't know or I don't think there is enough solid information to decide whether or not a god(s) exist.

Agnostic are theists sympathizers.

Why do you think an English word called “god” has the ability to exist or not?
You saying you don’t have solId information has already agreed that there is a possibility of it existing.

You are just deceiving yourself saying “you don’t have solid information”.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
LordReed:

Liar in chief, wehdon sir! LoLz.

Everybody don know say na you be king Lie! grin
Re: Atheists And Atheism by vdestro: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Atheist: does not believe in a particular nonsense...

O, atheists believe in all the nonsenses. That explains it.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
MayntheeMayn:

Agnostic are theists sympathizers.

Why do you think an English word called “god” has the ability to exist or not?
You saying you don’t have enough information has already agreed that there is a possibility of it existing.

You are just deceiving yourself saying “you don’t have solid information”.
To be fair, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that a god-like entity exists. But of course until concrete proof is presented all belief is nonsensical.

My problem with the so called agnostics is that they don't have the balls to state where they truly stand because of the bad rep of atheism among religious people. So if they stay in their uncertainty bubble, religious people will not be so harsh on them. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Atheism by KnownUnknown: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Workch:

I did say a deistic god has to take a human form
I said “ I also know that your deistic god will be defined as some vague superhuman character whose description is totally dependent on your prior religious indoctrination and your vocabulary.”

Workch:

it doesn’t matter whether you call it deistic god or theistic god, it all depends on your imagination.
Re: Atheists And Atheism by KnownUnknown: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Workch:

Yes, I do. It’s the same amount of information that I have that the monster under your bed does not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is God A God Of Only The Jews / http://frnjoku.org : Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku Messages Online / An Atheist On Judgment Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.