Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria (22483 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Bakare: Empty Treasury Made Buhari To Appoint Ministers Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by jnrbayano(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
There is one statement from Buhari's government that stands true despite his hypocrisy and Fulani terrorism that he permitted. And that is; Change Begins With You

The idea that bad followership is a function of bad leadership is a lie. The truth is that a people deserve the kind of government they get. A good tree will bear good fruits and vice versa. The truth is that bad leadership is a function of bad followers.

The much touted leaders of tomorrow still engage in exam malpractice to graduate with good grades. They sort, they bribe and then party all semester. The business people sell fake products and try to deceive their customers in order to make as much profit as possible. Fuel station owners quickly adjust their pump prices to make outrageous gains even though their old stocks have not been exhausted. The civil servants insist on bribes or your file will not be moved to the next level. The pastors prophesy and teach lies because that is what their miracle-seeking and tithe-paying church members want to hear. Imams do same to their herd to keep them zombified and ready to murder any drifter in or out of their "religion of peace". Nigerians, nobody is coming to do magic for you. The change begins with you.

Nigerians didn't vote Tinubu but he was fraudulently foisted on Nigerians

We don't deserve whom we got this time
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
There is one statement from Buhari's government that stands true despite his hypocrisy and Fulani terrorism that he permitted. And that is; Change Begins With You

The idea that bad followership is a function of bad leadership is a lie. The truth is that a people deserve the kind of government they get. A good tree will bear good fruits and vice versa. The truth is that bad leadership is a function of bad followers.

The much touted leaders of tomorrow still engage in exam malpractice to graduate with good grades. They sort, they bribe and then party all semester. The business people sell fake products and try to deceive their customers in order to make as much profit as possible. Fuel station owners quickly adjust their pump prices to make outrageous gains even though their old stocks have not been exhausted. The civil servants insist on bribes or your file will not be moved to the next level. The pastors prophesy and teach lies because that is what their miracle-seeking and tithe-paying church members want to hear. Imams do same to their herd to keep them zombified and ready to murder any drifter in or out of their "religion of peace". Nigerians, nobody is coming to do magic for you. The change begins with you.

No society is good. A society is only as good as the laws it's enacts and enforces.

Those laws are created and enforced by leaders and systems.

If there was not law and proper enforcement against corruption in sane climes even Obama will steal knowing he can get away with it.

Yes people create these laws bt they are not necessarily all saints bt just good people who speak up amongst the bad.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Chucks13: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Tntsi:
There is nothing tinubu will do that will make sense.
No matter how beautiful a house is, if it has a faulty foundation, it will crash.

One of the funniest things I have heard or seen in my life happened today.

An unconstitutional illegitimate person telling those in niger that he won't tolerate an illegitimate government.
Tinubu talking will embolden the coup plotters. He should be advised to keep quiet so as not cause more harm in west africa.

You get bucket beside you? If No pls get one quick to drop your tears in it. Ok.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by zomby(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
This Dele dude seems to be ok, but he talks a bit too much. It is a turn off.

Yes, he wants a better country…But now that We have a new president, he should simmer down and give the man a chance. There will never be a perfect human being or president. If we start digging deeper, we’ll realize that Dr Dele himself is far from being a perfect citizen.

I have listened and listened and listened to all the crabs, the man simply has nothing good to say about every single thing. If things start to go well in Nigeria, people like Dele will struggle to eat.
I hope the dude just chill for a moment, LESS IS MORE!
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Electorate: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Aproko...how you take know

helinues:
This one is still wailing

Don't mind him, his real name is Chinedu Emeka from the East and a confirmed IPOB member, an omoluabi cannot speak the truth about Tinubu...Infact, he a bast.ard...an omo ale for that matter.

Satisfied or you want more to massage your tribalistic ego? grin grin grin grin
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by orion7: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ralph117:
You’re an illiterate if you can’t read between the line 😂😂😂😂😂lull

🍷
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by matrixme(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
This appointment will favor me and my family. Lol. It amuses me when people still see Peter Obi as some sort of Messiah in 2023. Before anything, they will be referring to him, a mediocre governor as well as not so excellent enterpreneur. The Next supermarket doesn't have a grass to grace story, of how it began as a humble store to a chain supermarket with stores all over Nigeria. It's just a front for some shady deals. The one in Abuja that burnt down till today hasn't been back up.
Just because Tinubu no pick this one call, na to dey blackmail am up and down like loanshark agent. The funnier part is that those obid iots, anytime we're being benign towards PBAT's administration sees us as some form of government agents. 8 years is a long time to wail. Just be happy with whomever is there. Shioor!
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Agree because he has no plan for the country
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by ebenholer2(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
I THINK OBEDIENTS SHOULD REJOICE OVER THIS COMMENT FROM DELE...ATLEAST IT CAN CONSOLE THEM. HOWEVER, DELE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OPINIONS BUT CAN NEVER BE SHARED BY ALL.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by mkyusuf: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
BAT would be using more of the SAs for the real work!! This ministers would be mostly political compensations and realignment for 2027...SA fit get level wey pass some ministers for this government.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dittodat:
This one is constantly talking rubbish trash and masking it with good English.
The dumbest retard who supported an incompetent IPOB religious fanatical fool.

STFU

You don't have to get emotional. All you need to do is to negate what he said. Can you calmly do that?
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
ebenholer2:
I THINK OBEDIENTS SHOULD REJOICE OVER THIS COMMENT FROM DELE...ATLEAST IT CAN CONSOLE THEM. HOWEVER, DELE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OPINIONS BUT CAN NEVER BE SHARED BY ALL.

Can you negate what Dele said and enlighten us in the true position of things?
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
matrixme:
This appointment will favor me and my family. Lol. It amuses me when people still see Peter Obi as some sort of Messiah in 2023. Before anything, they will be referring to him, a mediocre governor as well as not so excellent enterpreneur. The Next supermarket doesn't have a grass to grace story, of how it began as a humble store to a chain supermarket with stores all over Nigeria. It's just a front for some shady deals. The one in Abuja that burnt down till today hasn't been back up.
Just because Tinubu no pick this one call, na to dey blaEckmail am up and down like loanshark agent. The funnier part is that those obid iots, anytime we're being benign towards PBAT's administration sees us as some form of government agents. 8 years is a long time to wail. Just be happy with whomever is there. Shioor!

You don't have to call anyone names. It's not necessary. All you need to do is to negate what he said. Can you calmly do that?
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
zomby:

Yes, he wants a better country…But now that We have a new president, he should simmer down and give the man a chance. There will never be a perfect human being or president. If we start digging deeper, we’ll realize that Dr Dele himself is far from being a perfect citizen.

I have listened and listened and listened to all the crabs, the man simply has nothing good to say about every single thing. If things start to go well in Nigeria, people like Dele will struggle to eat.

Did he tell the truth? If he didn't, can you tell us the truth?
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by dododawa1: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
NIGERIA and NIGERIANS
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Dittodat: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
lexy2014:

You don't have to get emotional. All you need to do is to negate what he said. Can you calmly do that?
Just because my post got you confused and emotional, doesn't mean I was emotional when I made that comment.
Your emotions have betrayed your intelligence which is obviously very low to start with.
Deal with it.
Bye
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Ralph117: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
I’m on your side I don’t think you understand me I was reacting to meme you posted if people don’t understand the monkey and car that means they can’t read through the line Next time read to understand before the insult 🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝..... my father is fine
orion7:
your stupid father
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by AfonjaPriest: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Don't get it twisted; Tinubu will change NIGERIA.
He will change NIGERIA from worse to worst.
And if you don't like it, he will make it Hell.
The man knows why he is there - to destroy. When he is through, I hope you would have a voice to shout, one Nigeria.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by chamboi1: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:

you people should just stop this crap. White folks that illegally unconstitutional hijack Australia from Aboriginal has Australia has a country crashed.

This is a man world and men do things that they do to survive.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by broadman20: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
helinues:

You will wail later,

Just like most of us wail in 2019 and you wailed in 2023 during the Naira redesigning policy period, and we laughed at you people calling you fools.

The difference between us and you people is that we learn from our past experience but you guys are bunch of block heads whose head is controlled by some persons very far from you.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by INVINCIBLECSP2: 12:36am On Jul 27, 2023
helinues:
Are you not going to call him IPOB again.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by emmaodet: 12:49am On Jul 27, 2023
Tntsi:
There is nothing tinubu will do that will make sense.
No matter how beautiful a house is, if it has a faulty foundation, it will crash.

One of the funniest things I have heard or seen in my life happened today.

An unconstitutional illegitimate person telling those in niger that he won't tolerate an illegitimate government.
Tinubu talking will embolden the coup plotters. He should be advised to keep quiet so as not cause more harm in west africa.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 2:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Dittodat:

Just because my post got you confused and emotional, doesn't mean I was emotional when I made that comment.
Your emotions have betrayed your intelligence which is obviously very low to start with.
Deal with it.
Bye

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Ceejay94: 3:32am On Jul 27, 2023
THAT'S THE BITTER TRUTH
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by a4cube: 3:56am On Jul 27, 2023
McChords:
I disagree to a point, Tinubu has the will to appoint good ministers, what he doesn't have is the character. A person with questionable and compromised character will always appoint someone of same ilk and nature. An armed robber who is in the position of power will always appoint someone in his likeness. Who do you think a convicted drug lord would appoint.
What we agree though is that whomever the drug lord appoints, its guaranteed that they won't have the interest of Nigerians at heart.
You disagree to a point but end up agreeing to all in the poster's post.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by a4cube: 3:59am On Jul 27, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

War mongers.

Can we just stop talking nonsense and be serious with our country for once!?
Is anybody stopping you to be serious with your country?
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by a4cube: 4:03am On Jul 27, 2023
Vulcan24:
I want to ask a question pls

Can't we as Nigerians be positive about our leaders and say good things will come from them ?
Doomsday prophets in Nigeria alone is enough to crash the ship
So when you say good things about your country good things will happen. Then keep on saying good things, I don't think anybody is stopping you.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by zomby(m): 4:56am On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

The man has been telling the entire world the good, the bad and the ugly for more than 100 yrs. The big question is what has he done for Nigeria lately.
Anybody can talk shitt, but the real patriots stamp their big talks with an action.

The man has talk and talk and talk….mostly in his office or living room..I think we’ve heard enough, we are tired; it doesn’t take much to constantly list all our issues in Nigeria and all the things that are not working…at this point, even a 10 yr old can give us the list.
Dele simply needs to talk less and show us what else he can do to make Nigeria great again.

I still believe that if we start digging deeper, I’m certain that it wouldn’t take us too long to discover that Dele too isn’t a perfect citizen.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by truthhurtsnaira: 5:01am On Jul 27, 2023
zomby:

IS your president not ready to work on day 1? Two months no cabinet?

You Nigz are use to Militarized do nothing levels…

Your Country smells like a shythole and instead of using your energy to debunk the obvious articulate for ways that can benefit as many folks as possible… But no….

Give him a chance my FOOT…. In 2023…. You haven’t grown up

ZOO BABY
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 5:49am On Jul 27, 2023
zomby:

The man has been telling the entire world the good, the bad and the ugly for more than 100 yrs. The big question is what has he done for Nigeria lately.
Anybody can talk shitt, but the real patriots stamp their big talks with an action.

The man has talk and talk and talk….mostly in his office or living room..I think we’ve heard enough, we are tired; it doesn’t take much to constantly list all our issues in Nigeria and all the things that are not working…at this point, even a 10 yr old can give us the list.
Dele simply needs to talk less and show us what else he can do to make Nigeria great again.

I still believe that if we start digging deeper, I’m certain that it wouldn’t take us too long to discover that Dele too isn’t a perfect citizen.

Offpoint. That's not what I asked you.

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by HRMK: 6:08am On Jul 27, 2023
COMMENTS FROM OPPOSITION!
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by ItswellMike: 6:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Pessimistic opinion

Tinubu presented his Manifesto, Campaigned in 36 states of the Federation,

He spoke to BBC

He spoke at Chattam House

He engaged Nigerian Business Comiunity

And he won

He is the President GCFR

No amount of wailing can stop him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos / FG Declares Tuesday 4th, Wednesday 5th Public Holidays For Eid-Al-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.