Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria (22481 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Bakare: Empty Treasury Made Buhari To Appoint Ministers Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by ipobarecriminals: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
H
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
There is one statement from Buhari's government that stands true despite his hypocrisy and Fulani terrorism that he permitted. And that is; Change Begins With You

The idea that bad followership is a function of bad leadership is a lie. The truth is that a people deserve the kind of government they get. A good tree will bear good fruits and vice versa. The truth is that bad leadership is a function of bad followers.

The much touted leaders of tomorrow still engage in exam malpractice to graduate with good grades. They sort, they bribe and then party all semester. The business people sell fake products and try to deceive their customers in order to make as much profit as possible. Fuel station owners quickly adjust their pump prices to make outrageous gains even though their old stocks have not been exhausted. The civil servants insist on bribes or your file will not be moved to the next level. The pastors prophesy and teach lies because that is what their miracle-seeking and tithe-paying church members want to hear. Imams do same to their herd to keep them zombified and ready to murder any drifter in or out of their "religion of peace". Nigerians, nobody is coming to do magic for you. The change begins with you.
That's the biggest lie ever

Africans are undeveloped because we don't understand that humans are not good... Humans would never decide to be good

U think Americans pay tax, obey traffic laws, and respect Constitution because they want to? Lol

They only do it because they know the consequences of not doing it... And they know there would be little chance to escape that consequences

U know if u break traffic law u would pay fine no matter the excuse u come up with

That's how to get a working system

We shouldn't seek for none corrupt people we should design a system that even if the most corrupt person gets into office he would not be able to steal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Ralph117: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
You’re an illiterate if you can’t read between the line 😂😂😂😂😂

orion7:
It’s true. He could even appoint fani kayode. That swine
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
helinues:
This one is still wailing

Don't mind him!
Those who refused to Change will be swept away by the very Change they resisted!
Change is Constant in life and in the life of Nations, Individuals and Corporate entities!
Go and ask the IBM, even your Local NITEL have gone younder!
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by haslaw(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Tntsi:
There is nothing tinubu will do that will make sense.
No matter how beautiful a house is, if it has a faulty foundation, it will crash.

One of the funniest things I have heard or seen in my life happened today.

An unconstitutional illegitimate person telling those in niger that he won't tolerate an illegitimate government.
Tinubu talking will embolden the coup plotters. He should be advised to keep quiet so as not cause more harm in west africa.

There is nothing Tinubu will do that will make sense to hateful IPOB.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by VinnyBaba: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Ur own is to Book space on every News and become FCT.😕

Dem no go Pay you o.😏

Better get Busy with ur Life. sad
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Vulcan24(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
I want to ask a question pls

Can't we as Nigerians be positive about our leaders and say good things will come from them ?
Doomsday prophets in Nigeria alone is enough to crash the ship

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Blitzking: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/dele-farotimi-tinubu-wont-appoint-ministers-that-will-change-nigeria/amp
Very few politicians are interested in changing Nigeria they are there for themselves and their people..a certain high placed politician is busy recruiting his ppl into juicy positions in govt and you think they care about the country dey play.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by haslaw(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
McChords:
I disagree to a point, Tinubu has the will to appoint good ministers, what he doesn't have is the character. A person with questionable and compromised character will always appoint someone of same ilk and nature. An armed robber who is in the position of power will always appoint someone in his likeness. Who do you think a convicted drug lord would appoint.
What we agree though is that whomever the drug lord appoints, its guaranteed that they won't have the interest of Nigerians at heart.

IPOB are sore losers who have yet to come to grasp that Nigerians kicked LAMBA to the gutters grin
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
cool
Pessimistic opinion

Tinubu presented his Manifesto, Campaigned in 36 states of the Federation,

He spoke to BBC

He spoke at Chattam House

He engaged Nigerian Business Comiunity

And he won

He is the President GCFR

No amount of wailing can stop him

How does all you typed negate what Farotimi said about Tinubu?

How does all the above mean that Tinubu is a good president for nigeria?

What is "president GCFR"?

Is GCFR a position or rank?

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Curse777: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
lexy2014:

Yes you are right

Now fvck off my mention
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by haslaw(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Pessimistic opinion

Tinubu presented his Manifesto, Campaigned in 36 states of the Federation,

He spoke to BBC

He spoke at Chattam House

He engaged Nigerian Business Comiunity

And he won

He is the President GCFR

No amount of wailing can stop him

Very true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Menclothing: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Let the poor breath
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Vulcan24:
I want to ask a question pls

Can't we as Nigerians be positive about our leaders and say good things will come from them ?
Doomsday prophets in Nigeria alone is enough to crash the ship

Is the negativity of nigerians about their leaders responsible for the inability of the leaders to carry out their constitutional responsibilities?

How does saying good things about bad leaders make good things to come from them?

How many good things did u say about buhari and how many of those good came from him?

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Sprints3: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
There is one statement from Buhari's government that stands true despite his hypocrisy and Fulani terrorism that he permitted. And that is; Change Begins With You

The idea that bad followership is a function of bad leadership is a lie. The truth is that a people deserve the kind of government they get. A good tree will bear good fruits and vice versa. The truth is that bad leadership is a function of bad followers.

The much touted leaders of tomorrow still engage in exam malpractice to graduate with good grades. They sort, they bribe and then party all semester. The business people sell fake products and try to deceive their customers in order to make as much profit as possible. Fuel station owners quickly adjust their pump prices to make outrageous gains even though their old stocks have not been exhausted. The civil servants insist on bribes or your file will not be moved to the next level. The pastors prophesy and teach lies because that is what their miracle-seeking and tithe-paying church members want to hear. Imams do same to their herd to keep them zombified and ready to murder any drifter in or out of their "religion of peace". Nigerians, nobody is coming to do magic for you. The change begins with you.
you are right and wrong at the same time. The system has failed us. U are blaming marketers for adjusting fuel prices. When u stock for 150 then to restock u will pay 450 does that make sense meaning if u sell already had stock for that price u are going run net loss. Nigeria is lacking in productivity. The civil service is useless. Some states in Nigeria civil servants only resume and leave office without collecting any salary. I was at one office for 2days from opening hour to closing hour I saw civil servants gisting from that time till closing hour, they were even buying roasted corn and boli to chill. End of the month they will collect salary for not doing jack. The problem is bigger than you and me.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by blaise26abj(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
He is not wrong . He is already surrounded by greedy politicians across the 2 major political parties . I repeat . NOTHING will change ! As long as the fight against corruption is not total and brutal , the ruling class will continue to use nigeria for their selfish gains

My advice to the youths , if you are an entrepreneur, stay and make money but keep one leg outside the country . To the ones that are career driven , LEAVE! Your growth outside the shores is way better than within nigeria .
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Spot on! The shyyythole from fry pan to fire!
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:

Yes you are right

Now fvck off my mention

I didn't give an opinion so I can't be right or wrong. I only asked questions.

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by deji17: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
This guy look like a mad man. He talks like someone mad too.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
haslaw:

IPOB are sore losers who have yet to come to grasp that Nigerians kicked LAMBA to the gutters grin

UselessBuharist:
They will call Dele Farotimi an IPOB member now
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Yankee101: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Give it to Yoruba sha
They will criticize their own if he messes up
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by holadfikky(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:

You really hit the nail at the head boss. Expecting miracle where there's none will make remain the same for a long time. The way our government looks is the product of how we are. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Curse777: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't buy data with my money to answer stupid questions on Nairaland

Again kindly move on
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Vulcan24(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
lexy2014:

Is the negativity of nigerians about their responsible for the inability of the leaders to carry out their constitutional responsibilities?

How does saying good things about bad leaders make good things to come from them?

How many good things did u say about buhari and how many of those good came from him?

Am not sure u grab my point!
I asked why would someone predict failure for an action that hasn't taken place ?
That's y I call it doomsday prophets!

Assuming I can make wishes cones true! Isn't it doom for Nigerians already? And yet they want to live better but praying negative.

The man could av at least wait for an outcome before his negative prediction
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Dike272: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Will compensate those that played the game for him during election. Competence is secondary
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Vulcan24:

Am not sure u grab my point!
I asked why would someone predict failure for an action that hasn't taken place ?
That's y I call it doomsday prophets!

Assuming I can make wishes cones true! Isn't it doom for Nigerians already? And yet they want to live better but praying negative.

The man could av at least wait for an outcome before his negative prediction

I grab your point very well hence my questions.

Is the negativity of nigerians about their leaders responsible for the inability of the leaders to carry out their constitutional responsibilities?

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by henrydav: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Pee poo on the beat
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Curse777:

I didn't buy data with my money to answer stupid questions on Nairaland

Again kindly move on

Are you saying u bought data to make stupid comments on NL?

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by MrColdsweat: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Shame on the self-acclaimed sophisticated yarrubas for being deceived by an uneducated, petty conman.

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by MrColdsweat: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
benjackugo:
Senator Akpabio Couldn't Control His Laughter As Nigerian Senate Passes A Motion To 'Let The Poor Breathe' In Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpMROKtbhLE

This is no longer funny.
Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Memphitz357: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Anybody hoping that Tinubu will turn around the fortune of Nigeria for good is an irredeemable fool!

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria by Dittodat: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
This one is constantly talking rubbish trash and masking it with good English.
The dumbest retard who supported an incompetent IPOB religious fanatical fool.

STFU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crude Oil Gushes-Out Of Taps In Kogi Village / People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION / Buhari Hosts Northern Christian Leaders At The State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.