Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? (26761 Views)

How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ijaya123:

You know the answer to the question you’re asking. You’re just playing the Devils advocate
Struggling and ferrociously trying to downplay cheating in men ,that is fine.

But let me tell you a secret,many men are raising kids that ain't theirs. And there is no law that will punish a woman if you realised three of your kids aren't yours grin

Seems like a fair balance.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Crafteck1:

You assume too much, cheating that you see as disrespect in african man is just the polygamous trait, i recently learnt that wetin man do wey hin commot unscathed, if woman do am.... She go bald..... It's painful but true... Even her family no fit follow me talk am....
And the way God balanced it eh...why is paternity fraud mostly in Africa? Cuny man die,cuny man bury am.

Before gloating be aware that 70% of men or more are raising kids that ain't theirs.

Do you know how many men are in their graves because of a cheating wife?

All these men that die after a brief illness,what killed them? Imagine finding out that some of your kids ain't us,then before making your exposure you drop dead.

God is not mocked. Life is fully balanced. That is why i dont pity men that cry of paternity fraud unless I am sure they never cheated.

Men can be brazen with their wicked,but you see my gender eh,when we want to show our husbands shege eh,even devil too dey fear us

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.