Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? (26768 Views)

How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Cromagnon: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?
yup unless you ready to post all his bills.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by dasnan(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
I will send her packing if it was done intentionally.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by malcom1X: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?

You can't play tit for tat with a man in cheating because at the end he won't be the one getting pregnant.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by salisuammy(f): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
obrian888:

Yea you are right "ADDICTION" try and watch Fatal seduction also very interesting is on NETFLIX.

Okay, thank you. I will do that this weekend
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
Ijaya123:
When the wire cheats, the husband can send her back to her parents house. Can the same be said of the wife?

bro, its way worst for "some" cheating husband o..... as much as many wives depend on their husband, many would throw their cheating husband out the house and demand for a divorce (and probably keep the house coupled with alimony and child support). as for the insane wives, they will simply poison/murder that cheating husband in his sleep.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by slan87(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bukola94:
they will never trust you again, any provocation, na to poison you. Don't sleep with two eyes close & always watch your back.

@bukola98 n @areafada2, I said it earlier due to my experience but a brother here said they forgive wholeheartedly.

I see no reason to argue with him cause I would agree with him that woman are all wired differently.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Wkaay(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yes
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by BRATISLAVA: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
The usual obsession with women, their bodies, their productivity, their finances, their ages, their choices, just about everything about women. Chapters and chapters about it. Some with terrible punctuation, some with better punctuation, yet an underlying social class is the common denominator behind such posters. All giving advice as concerned men or others are barely concealed "wise" misogynists.

An obsession made by saintly (mostly underage) incel boils.

You would think it changes as they get older. But it doesn't. Not until they get married, realize they aren't any prize, and get some responsibility that makes them less obsessed.

Y'all need to watch Barbie and let the servers go on a break.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by cococandy(f): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
You know real life is the antithesis of NL. The lies they spew here
HaneefahRN:

I just tire for the mumu reasoning. Some women are even the ones paying rents for houses shared with their community p*enis horsebands, take up a good bulk of household expenses or even contributed to building the so-called husband's house.
But somehow all the NL men are the ones feeding, housing and clothing women.

I wish cheats would marry themselves. Would be perfect. Community husbands for women who will give them kids from other men.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by cococandy(f): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Couldn’t have said it better.

And Barbie might be too complicated for them
BRATISLAVA:
The usual obsession with women, their bodies, their productivity, their finances, their ages, their choices, just about everything about women. Chapters and chapters about it. Some with terrible punctuation, some with better punctuation, yet an underlying social class is the common denominator behind such posters. All giving advice as concerned men or others are barely concealed "wise" misogynists.

An obsession made by saintly (mostly underage) boils.

You would think it changes as they get older. But it doesn't. Not until they get married, realize they aren't any prize, and get some responsibility that makes them less obsessed.

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by BRATISLAVA: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
cococandy:
Couldn’t have said it better.

And Barbie might be too complicated for them
Lol.

It just might be. I mean, look at the the outrage of Piers Morgan. Really. And he's a senior in such matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Ijaya123: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

bro, its way worst for "some" cheating husband o..... as much as many wives depend on their husband, many would throw their cheating husband out the house and demand for a divorce (and probably keep the house coupled with alimony and child support). as for the insane wives, they will simply poison/murder that cheating husband in his sleep.

You been watching too many American movies.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by drphantom: 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
#mythoughts.

My opinion on this is in no way legitimizing men cheating. It's an explanation for men finding forgiving infidelity more difficult. And even though it's likely to be controversial and unpopular, both anecdotal evidence and sociological studies bear it out.

Men and women cheat for different reasons.
For a man, tyoically he can love 1 woman but be sexually attracted to many others whom ironically he does not love. Sex is disconnected from intimacy.

For a woman, sex is typically connected to her emotions so her feelings are involved before she gives her body. Sex for her is connected to intimacy.
(There is however a relatively modern phenomenon in which women deliberately work against their natural nurturing tendencies and chose the same promiscuous tendencies as men. Unfortunately, most women later regret this when cognitive dissonance I.e. the psychological implications of deliberately working against your natural tendencies, catch up with them later in life, but that is another story)

Back to the present thought...
Both know this instinctively.
So when a man cheats its not necessarily because his feelings for his wife is diminished.
When a woman cheats is is largely because her feelings for her husband have diminished.

So the implications of a woman cheating is all the more difficult for a man to tolerate.

Ironically, women are better at hiding extramarital affairs than men and in some societies, statistically speaking, women cheat more but men are caught more making it seem like men cheat more.

Wome who cheat regularly typically keep it a secret. Men who cheat regularly typically brag about it to at least 1 person.
The reason is clear.
For the woman it's a out satisfying a need for an emotional connection. It's solely about her.
For the man, it's a conquest and there is no point to a conquest is nobody knows.

These are very general statements but hold true for the majority.

This is also not a justification for cheating for either party.
Marriage is a commitment that both sides must do their best to honour.

skultrick:
So this question is for the men, I was watching this movie, and this woman despite having a sweet home cheated on her husband.

The husband loved his wife so much but after finding out about her infidelity told her it was over. The wife couldn't bare it, she just jumped in front of a moving car but luckily she survived it.

Now the husband is finding it difficult to call it a quit considering the amazing children at stake.

Would you divorce your wife for cheating on you even though she is an amazing woman?

Aftermath of the movie, the man took back his wife after so much pleading from the wife's mom. Turns out the wife was raped when she was 10, and that act seemed to have made her addicted to sex. The husband couldn't go the marathon sex. Moreover, their sex life became boring. It was always in the bedroom but this woman wanted to be banged in the kitchen, hotel, any other out of the norm setting. I can’t really say with all certainty that i can take back a cheating wife but i wouldn't want a broken home. I want my kids raised by both parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by bitingcool: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Icrave4u:
So sad most men here Dont even know their wife is cheating on them!

I tell you.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Kubin: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2023
Depends on the reason
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by bitingcool: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
IMPARTIAL:
I doubt!

I won't divorce her, but live apart.

on top cheating
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Uptheante(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
Towma:

All this emotional response is not necessary. Try cheating on your wife then see the ugly turn your marriage takes even your wife doesn't leave you. It's not by making noise and bragging online.
You are the one who is too emotional.
If I cheat on a woman, there's nothing she can do apart from getting emotional & crying.
Anything she wanna do beyond that, maybe like divorcing me, won't affect me one bit.
If she divorces me, she'll still pack back to her father's house while I replace her with a new wife or wives. grin
If she tries to cheat back on me because she wanna revenge, I'll send her back to her father's house. grin
If she tries to kill me, it'll backfire on her & she will end up 6 feet deep. grin

So, bitch, suck it up & learn to accept reality.
The world doesn't revolve round your dirty ass. Y'all bitches overrate yourselves.
There's a reason why it's often said " it's a man's world".
I ain't gonna reply you anymore, I'm a busy man.
Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MySolace: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
If i dey her papa house then no wahala'' i will pack my things and head back to my parents.
But if she is in my house then she will carry her olosho head back to her father's delipadated building.
Which one b dilapidated building...? angry

Billionaire daddy's no get daughters?
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Uptheante(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
Backpedal:

Na lie oh

They focus on the kids and isolate the man mentally
Na when the man old he go know. cheesy

Just saying
The man can also have other kids outside who will take of him at old age
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Uptheante(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Puss360:

Too bad, you haven't met an independent lady....
Typical African man...
Try that with an American lady...
Your type usually goes for lazy and jobless women so you can use and throw away like rag ...
No man can try dat rubbish with me.. I work you work... We contribute financially to the marriage.. if u do anyhow, you will see anyhow...
If na preek you dey bring to the marriage, me sef bring my puss...

Next Case Please!!!
Trash
If man try that with you wetin you fit do?
Independent lady indeed, you try any rubbish I go send you to your papa house.
Make you go do your independent bullshit over there while I replace you with a more beautiful woman

2 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Bukola94: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Arabk25:

You've said it all
that's lust,love of material gains, gold digger and may be u don't love her to the core. Giggolo as in ashrawi. Simp will allow that from a woman
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Bukola94: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
PaulH07:

You know the drill.

Name of the movie or... undecided
Loud night( Ale ariwo)
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Puss360(f): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Uptheante:

Trash
If man try that with you wetin you fit do?
Independent lady indeed, you try any rubbish I go send you to your papa house.
Make you go do your independent bullshit over there while I replace you with a more beautiful woman
Lol... U aren't doing the woman a favour by getting married to her....
Divorce her... e no hard ...
Lol.. u think only men can rent house... "send her go her papa house"...
Lols...
You have a long way to go...
Better be a respectable man, coz some women go level you....
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Bukola94: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
glolomoh:

This is what my uncle did to his late wife. She was caught cheating with their pastor. After much pleading from respected religious heads in the area, he accepted her back.but maintained zero connection with her. He sought transfer to another state and left her behind. He maintained absolute silence.

2 years after she committed suicide. The world blamed him. He almost lost his life to depression too.

He finally relocated to Canada in 2020 and currently had a kid with a white lady.
this is serious , he should have let her go, hope they don't have children together before the incident
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by glolomoh: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bukola94:
this is serious , he should have let her go, hope they don't have children together before the incident

No. The marriage was less than 6 months when the incident happened.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by vickydevoka(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
What I've realized is men don't forgive cheating, it's best you walk away as the lady else you are married or in a relationship with yourself. Even men that are chronic cheats hates cheating the most, isn't it ridiculous?
I don’t think so. If she’s paying de bills I will forgive her, if I’m paying the bills I won’t forgive her. It all depends who pays de bills. I can’t be feeding you and you are sleeping around

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by vickydevoka(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

if you want to have the power of cheating and getting away with it then you provide all the resources for the man, spend on him and house him and feed him. so that you can cheat as you like and he wont complain as long as you're catering for him so when he cheats you can kick him out. until then, your rants belong in the dustbin(in FFKs voice)
Exactly
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by vickydevoka(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
I know a rich woman that fuxks around, the house can’t do anything. If he talks too much he won’t eat infact he might be kicked out. It’s all about who pay de bills
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I don’t think so. If she’s paying de bills I will forgive her, if I’m paying the bills I won’t forgive her. It all depends who pays de bills. I can’t be feeding you and you are sleeping around
All your thing na bill bill bill hian. What kind of man will be comfortable having his woman pay bills
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Gentew(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2023
Man can cheat without loving the cheat partner. Therefore no love lost as regards his wife.

A woman will never open her legs(except Olosho) without loving the cheat partner. Therefore no more love in the marriage.

Back to the question, No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Towma(f): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Uptheante:

You are the one who is too emotional.
If I cheat on a woman, there's nothing she can do apart from getting emotional & crying.
Anything she wanna do beyond that, maybe like divorcing me, won't affect me one bit.
If she divorces me, she'll still pack back to her father's house while I replace her with a new wife or wives. grin
If she tries to cheat back on me because she wanna revenge, I'll send her back to her father's house. grin
If she tries to kill me, it'll backfire on her & she will end up 6 feet deep. grin

So, bitch, suck it up & learn to accept reality.
The world doesn't revolve round your dirty ass. Y'all bitches overrate yourselves.
There's a reason why it's often said " it's a man's world".
I ain't gonna reply you anymore, I'm a busy man.
Bye
@bold,
Still Typing with emotions.

Oga I no follow you argue, I said just cheat on your wife and let her know then see what your marriage will turn to

That's all.
I didn't say she will divorce you or poison you, calm down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.