Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? (26772 Views)

How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by greypencils: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
I won't live under the same roof with her.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I know a rich woman that fuxks around, the house can’t do anything. If he talks too much he won’t eat infact he might be kicked out. It’s all about who pay de bills
Hmm irony of life
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Chizua(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yes of course in as much as she showed enough remorse for her action. Besides it's FOR BETTER AND FOR WORST we agreed
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Godoverevery: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

TRUE, but we all understand why some women prefer to stay in these yeye marriages in Nigeria.
Marriage in Nigeria is a do or die mission. many women's sole goal in life is to be called "Mrs" at any cost. the Nigerian society/culture looks at an unmarried woman as a failure, thus why people can still look at Genevieve or Linda Ikeji and tell them to go find husband to marry (even after their success). so its understandable that when women in Nigeria get married, they would rather stay married at any cost than divorce. these women would rather be miserable in marriage than lose the "Mrs" title. so i cant put myself in their shoes, but i certainly wouldnt want such miserable life for my loved ones....

but, regardless of why these women stay married and/or if they would find another husband after divorce, the IMPORTANT question IS: is it right for a woman to stay married to a man who has no respect for his wife/himself/their marriage?!

John terry,Wayne rooney cheated and there wife didn't leave.....isn't only a Nigeria thing.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Uptheante(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... U aren't doing the woman a favour by getting married to her....
Divorce her... e no hard ...
Lol.. u think only men can rent house... "send her go her papa house"...
Lols...
You have a long way to go...
Better be a respectable man, coz some women go level you....
I never said I'm doing her a favour.
A divorced woman can rent a house by doing hookup/ashawo to pay for the rent.
The rented house fit serve as brothel for men to come Bleep her.
As for being respectful, respect is earned, not given to undeserving pple.
A woman can't be equating herself to men & still demand respect. That's not how life works.
Your problem is that you tend to overrate yourself as a wife, thinking that because you has pusssy, so your husband has to bend over backwards & consent to your whims & caprices.
Last, last, your eyes go clear
Bye, I won't reply you anymore, I'm a very busy man

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by vivavik(f): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jman06:
Most men don't recover from being cheated on You must be overrating that snail in between your legs!

If I hear say I lose sleep over a cheating wife other than just sending her out of my house.

I'm sorry you think it is snail that is in between the legs of the women in your life, that's definitely not what is in between my legs.

Since you don't lose sleep over it, good for you.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Backpedal: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Uptheante:

The man can also have other kids outside who will take of him at old age

But you have trained HER KIDS and she will be spending time with them and they will love her

While you as the man is taking a chance with the new family that you plan to raise elsewhere

Forget the game is rigged against us in that dept
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Backpedal: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
Uptheante:

Talking senselessly .
Assuming your husband cheats on you & you decide to revenge by cheating on him with another man so that y'all "live the adulterous life" based on your foolish reasoning.
Can you force your husband to continue staying with you in the marriage if he decides to divorce you because of adultery?
You bleeping bitches seem to overrate yourselves & think that you can do everything a man can do because feminism have deceived you into thinking that adultery by a woman has the same consequence as that in a man.

Let me make it clear to you, if you cheat back on your husband because he cheated on you, he will send your dirty ass back to your father's house so that you'll continue getting fuucked by the other man while you are in your father's house.
He will then replace your dirty ass with a more beautiful & sensible wife & life continues

Life in the real world does not EXACTLY work like this though

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Bfly: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
You want to raise another man kid wit olosho. De dia

2 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by amorprincesa: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yes and what the OP forgot to mention was that, the husband of the cheating wife never tried to satisfy her. He just climbs for 2mins, same style everyday and doses off immediately afterwards. No thrill! nothing!
She wanted more but her fault was, she never discussed it with her husband.
She loved sex quite much probably due to her childhood trauma.
salisuammy:

Movie name is "Addiction" right?

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by bewla(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?
Until you are thera it's a firm

I will forgive her on to things

One tell me the reason behind it. Who nos I may I may be one is
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
Godoverevery:
John terry,Wayne rooney cheated and there wife didn't leave.....isn't only a Nigeria thing.

BWAAAAAAH you must have amnesia, by all means let me refresh your memory with the below footballers then...
RYAN GIGGS's wife divorced him because of cheating, he had to pay her $52m divorce settlement.
PATRICK EVRA's wife also divorced him due to cheating and having 2 bastard children while being married to her.
THIERRY HENRY's wife divorced him after he had an affair. he had to pay her $8m divorce settlement.
ASHLEY COLE'S wife divorced him after he cheated, she got $4.5m settlement even though she had a $20m fortune of her own.
LOUIS SAHA lost half his fortune thanks to divorce, but instead of infidelity, it was gambling addiction that crashed their marriage.
WESLEY SNEJDER's wife divorced him over infidelity and took away 15m divorce settlement too.
DANY ALVES's wife divorced him due to infidelity as well.
DAVID JAMES's wife divorced him after cheating rumor and got $3m divorce settlement
ACHRAF HAKIMI's wife divorced him after he had an affair (that the babe claimed was rape while he claimed it was consensual). he was lucky to dodge that massive bullet.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by pansophist(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
If she has money and can take care of me, why will I let her go? How will I let an asset go? I am a businessman.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by AreaFada2: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2023
Uptheante:

Trash
If man try that with you wetin you fit do?
Independent lady indeed, you try any rubbish I go send you to your papa house.
Make you go do your independent bullshit over there while I replace you with a more beautiful woman

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Godsonkemz(m): 12:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Auto divorce. A woman that cheat is not to be trusted. A man though can cheat and still love his wife but not the same with a woman that cheats.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by tiswell(m): 1:50am On Jul 28, 2023
Rayban25:

yes its better and mind you i dont condone cheating in a marriage. but im just trying to let her know that consequnces for cheating are never the same. thats what most ladies dont understand. chioma and annie know that their husbands are cheating but they havent left them. have you ever asked yourself why?
may edochie comes to mind
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by BALLOSKI: 2:51am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
So a man can cheat and go scort free while a woman who cheats deserves no mercy or forgiveness, how do you feel typing that?
Oga, men usually don't get hit in society when they cheat like women do and the reason is, women are special to be seen appearing lose.

A door opened by all keys is a bad key. The one key that opens all doors is a masterkey.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Tamakay(m): 3:29am On Jul 28, 2023
No. Never
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by HITsquad: 4:08am On Jul 28, 2023
PussyGalore:

The same treatment should be given to both male and female
yes, but unfortunately this is reality and not fantasy.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Ndidi2: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
lies, a woman will forgive and forget totally because somehow African women are weird to believe that all men cheat.
is not entirely true
I was cheated on for long
This is the third year l still feel deeply hurt
No one will understand.
The scar is there and no amount of apology can erase it.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 28, 2023
Ndidi2:
is not entirely true
No one will understand.
Just let it go and try to put it behind you especially if it's not a habit with him. If he's truly sorry and remorseful and not those type that feels it's their right to cheat and very proud about it (the men are polygamous in nature group) then erase the hurt from your heart even though I know it's not easy, just try.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Ndidi2: 6:10am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Just let it go and try to put it behind you especially if it's not a habit with him. If he's truly sorry and remorseful and not those type that feels it's their right to cheat and very proud about it (the men are polygamous in nature group) then erase the hurt from your heart even though I know it's not easy, just try.
l hope to finally let it rest even though is hard.
You make my day with those words
God bless you..
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 28, 2023
Ndidi2:
l hope to finally let it rest even though is hard.
You make my day with those words
God bless you..
You too dear, it's one of those things in life, people we love will hurt us but we must learn to grow past it for the love of God and kids if you already have any with him.

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by DenreleDave(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Sadly, it is how it is

That's why a woman can falsely accuse a man of rape and the man will be prosecuted without hearing his side and even after finding out that it is false, the woman won't be persecuted..

Some things favours men and some favours women
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by freeborn02: 6:18am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
What if the man cheats, what should happen?

If you pack out because your husband cheats, don't be surprised that the girl he cheated with will take your place in the house.

If you cheat on your husband, the guy you cheated with will rarely want to take you as a wife if your husband drives you out.

Only a foolish woman competes with a man on cheating.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by DenreleDave(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2023
Ndidi2:
is not entirely true
No one will understand.

If you are a forgiving woman and a believing Christian, you would forgive him.

The hurt will only affect you..

Let Time wípé it off your mind...

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by freeborn02: 6:19am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

There is nothing to feel about that

Instead of being blinded by emotion, use your reasoning.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by freeborn02: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
lies, a woman will forgive and forget totally because somehow African women are weird to believe that all men cheat.

Have you ever heard stories of women who kill their husbands for cheating?
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2023
freeborn02:

If you pack out because your husband cheats, don't be surprised that the girl he cheated with will take your place in the house.

If you cheat on your husband, the guy you cheated with will rarely want to take you as a wife if your husband drives you out.

Only a foolish woman competes with a man on cheating.
If I pack out because my husband cheats and he had the guts to bring in the girl he cheated with then I'll forever be thankful for taking that decision. Real men put in great effort to mend their issues and go all out to keep their home intact and not allow randines break it. Well, I'll never marry rubbish as a husband, never.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 28, 2023
freeborn02:

Have you ever heard stories of women who kill their husbands for cheating?
That's obsession at it's peak which is very bad. You simply walk away if a marriage is affecting your sanity, you can't change a man from his ways just because he's your husband, the decision to live responsibly and respect his vows is solely his to make.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Finestgurlie(f): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2023
DenreleDave:

If you are a forgiving woman and a believing Christian, you would forgive him.

The hurt will only affect you..

Let Time wípé it off your mind...

Adenrele my lover
stop snubbing me online and chasing me on my dm
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:53am On Jul 28, 2023
I know a few men who accepted their wives back even after cheating on them. It all depends on the situation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria. / I Feel My Father -in -law Is Trying To Control Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.