Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? (26758 Views)

How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by talk2hb1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
Men don’t forgive cheating partner to begin with, if he say he forgive her, she should be afraid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nazgul: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
cococandy:
Whatever y’all need to tell yourselves that’s fine.
I’m just hoping none of these girls seeing these posts actually believe the hogwash spewed on here daily. Not when they make up around 50% of the workforce just like the men. But let y’all tell it. All Nigerian women depend on men financially
You failed to get the point I was trying to make. Many of them go into marriage with the mind set of "My money is my money and your money is our money". So many girls in reality, social media and even here on Nairaland use that phrase, and even activate it in their marriages thus making them fully dependant on their husbands.

This is why a woman would pay her own child's school fees or do anything in the house and collect the money back from her husband. It happens and it's still happening.

What I don't understand about you ladies is that once a male quote your own words to you, like I just did, you'll flare up and activate defensive mode. But whenever your fellow girls use them, you'll defend them and wouldn't condemn them.

Talk about double standards.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Proserpina: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Proserpina: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nazgul: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Proserpina:
Where are you all seeing these women that depend on their men fully?

Please introduce me to one men that can cater all, I want to be dependent grin grin cheesy grin
It's man not men. You can't speak good English and you want me to do introduction for you? 😒

4 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by cococandy(f): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
That is still nairaland fairytale. Total hogwash

But even if it were true, when you’re expected to be the sole provider of a home in which you do nothing else (because every other task is beneath you), I don’t see what the issue is. You made your beds with your championing of strict gender roles. Lay in it .

Nazgul:

You failed to get the point I was trying to make. Many of them go into marriage with the mind set of "My money is my money and your money is our money". So many girls in reality, social media and even here on Nairaland use that phrase, and even activate it in their marriages thus making them fully dependant on their husbands.

This is why a woman would pay her own child's school fees or do anything in the house and collect the money back from her husband. It happens and it's still happening.

What I don't understand about you ladies is that once a male quote your own words to you, like I just did, you'll flare up and activate defensive mode. But whenever your fellow girls use them, you'll defend them and wouldn't condemn them.

Talk about double standards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by cococandy(f): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Definably not in Nigeria.

Nigerian girls condition themselves to be fully dependant on their men right from their dating days up until they get married.

So if the man dies or they get divorced, most times she finds it very difficult to cope.

Sir are you really out here judging someone else’s grammar? Is it because we ignored your first gbagaun?!

11 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nazgul: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
cococandy:

Sir are you really out here judging someone else’s grammar? Is it because we ignored your first gbagaun?!
Lol...I was being sarcastic. If you had waited for her reply you would have seen that we communicate quite often and don't take things literally.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Proserpina: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Proserpina: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by skultrick(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Wesha:
To err is to be human and to forgive is divine. I will. Although my trust won't be 100%. Maybe I will make 78%.

I agree
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by skultrick(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2023
Icrave4u:
So sad most men here Dont even know their wife is cheating on them!

Pure fact. I repeat pure fact. Women conceal better than men.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by skultrick(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2023
salisuammy:

Movie name is "Addiction" right?

Yeah, Addicted.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Puss360(f): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
If i dey her papa house then no wahala'' i will pack my things and head back to my parents.
But if she is in my house then she will carry her olosho head back to her father's delipadated building.
See as u open mouth waa call her Olosho head...
But if u cheat u will expect forgiveness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Puss360(f): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2023
Well anything that gives me the idea to cheat on my husband, then I'll be ready to accept any decisionsl he takes.. even to chases me out....
But if he cheats, dear lord, no forgiveness nor forgetting nor divorce from me...
We will remain in the marriage while I find who I'll cheat with .. then we live the adulterous life he likes...
I stand for Equal treatment in marriage

4 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by talented321: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2023
I can't cheat on a babe i love dearly and put for house'' sex is not food and respect is reciprocal.
I have enjoyed and experienced everything at my flexing and single days so no need of looking else again'' say u get?
By the way i hope u won't cheat on ur husband? Because
Puss360:

See as u open mouth waa call her Olosho head...
But if u cheat u will expect forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

ibeere IELTS.

if he cheats on you, the worst you can do is get angry divorce him. na you go still go back your papa house and start from square one dey try find who go marry you grin grin
And an idiot will start telling me about gender equality when it deals with finance or splittling bills with a partner When we don't have the same cheating privilege .

Anyway life must balance .

Bill any man wey you see as if he is an ATM machine . That is the only way it will balance . Let him pay from his nose. Enroll your children in music and ballet or swimming classes. Instead of Capri sun ensure they take cranberry juice daily. You and them go see the movies twice a week. Insist on vacation thrice a year. Change your wardrobe frequently .

5 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Puss360(f): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
I can't cheat on a babe i love dearly and put for house'' sex is not food and respect is reciprocal.
I have enjoyed and experienced everything at my flexing and single days so no need of looking else again'' say u get?
By the way i hope u won't cheat on ur husband? Because
Okay better....
But this one u say u have "Enjoyed and Experienced everything"... grin
Well.. good for you...
Coz I'm in my "Enjoying and experiencing time"...

And ,NO, i won't cheat on him... Unless....🙈🙈
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by talented321: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2023
That is good for u'' but brotherly advice is don't damaged the p***y, because p*n*s can't be be damaged but more and more
U have been emphasizes on this enjoying stuff lately'' becarefull''' puss360[quote author=Puss360 post=124687466]
Okay better....
But this one u say u have "Enjoyed and Experienced everything"... grin
Well.. good for you...
Coz I'm in my "Enjoying and experiencing time"...

And ,NO, i won't cheat on him... Unless.... [/qoute]
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Puss360(f): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
That is good for u'' but brotherly advice is don't damaged the p***y, because p*n*s can't be be damaged but more and more
U have been emphasizes on this enjoying stuff lately'' becarefull''' puss360
grin grin grin Pardon my use of Vulgar language... But this Ur comment made me to remember what a frnd of mine said... "toto no get Meter"

Next Case Please!!!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by talented321: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2023
Pls explain this
Puss360:
grin grin grin toto no get Meter"
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by talented321: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Don't worryself or feel bad about it'' i know u are doing it for the fun'' so let fun get going.[quote autor=Puss360 post=124687793]
grin grin grin Pardon my use of Vulgar language....[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Puss360(f): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
Pls explain this
It's self explanatory... anymore explanation will need practical.. which I'm sure you aren't ready...
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Johnnysins828: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Never
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by ugodson(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hell No
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Do that and also start saving money for ur burial....
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by AllenSpencer: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yes
For money rituals
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by MorataFC: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rayban25:

ibeere IELTS.

if he cheats on you, the worst you can do is get angry divorce him. na you go still go back your papa house and start from square one dey try find who go marry you grin grin
So men have the monopoly license to cheat?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Chetas81(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Take Nigerian women serious at your own risk, you can see advance olosho both online and offline here and there 😂

3 Likes

Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by finallybusy: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
No. Women take small gestures like that as enablers. If you allow her back, she’ll do the same thing again.
Re: Will You Take Your Wife Back If She Cheats On You? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
MorataFC:
So men have the monopoly license to cheat?

Who dey hold yo?If you want to cheat on your man feel free to do so and dont ask me foolish questions

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.