Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,433 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? (7553 Views)

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? / Who Smuggled These Words To The Perfectly Dictated Quran / Why Pharaoh Body Is Preserved - Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2023
You are not mandated to comprehend the total reject of associating another in any way to the almighty Allah. Be it from trinity or totally worshipping another.

Early christian theologians speculated in many ways on the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, no one clearly and fully asserted the doctrine of the trinity until around the end of the so-called Arian Controversy.

It was only in response to the controversy sparked by the Alexandrian presbyter Arius that a critical mass of bishops rallied around what eventually became standard language about the trinity. This controversy was complex, and has been much illuminated by recent historians

The God and Father, who holds the universe together, is superior to every being that exists, for he imparts to each one from his own existence that which each one is; the Son, being less than the Father, is superior to rational creatures alone (for he is second to the Father); the Holy Spirit is still less, and dwells within the saints alone.

It is not my business what you make of the trinity as it is not my belief.

Did Jibril live amongst man? Was he seen by many people simultaneously?

Do you see the internal organs of people you see in your daily life. Perhaps if there are reports that the angel or angels ate we may proceed to ponder about the presence or absence of internal organ systems. No where has it been stated that angels ate amongst man.

Understand the difference in appearing in the form of a man as opposed to becoming a man.

Illusions! Illusions! Illusions!

Are you aware of the Docetists?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Muslims face the Kaaba but do they pray to the Kaaba. Do your hear the word kaaba as part of our prayers? Pretty lame.

So every person who performs the pilgrimage and is unable to kiss the black stone by your submissions has not performed the hajj.

A funny one you are.
Kissing or touching the Black Stone at the Ka`bah is an optional action, not obligatory or prescribed

You really are forcing this warped view of yours on the black stone.

TenQ:

I laugh in Chinese Language.
Mohammed kissed the black stone as an act of worship because on the day of judgement, the stone would be given a mouth to intercede for you Muslims. Is that not the same kind of Idolatry the Catholics practice?

The Catholics have the image of Mary in their place of Worship AND all you Muslims pray facing towards the back stone in the Kaaba: is this not the same idolatry.

The Catholics believe that Mary will intercede for them And you Muslims believe that the black stone will intercede for you: is this not idolatry!

Please come off it!
Idolatory is idolatry in whatever form you make it.

Why do you Muslims kiss the black stone?
Because your prophet kissed it!
Why did Mohammed kissed the black stone?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Docetism, (from Greek dokein, “to seem”), Christian heresy and one of the earliest Christian sectarian doctrines, affirming that Christ did not have a real or natural body during his life on earth but only an apparent or phantom one.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Docetism#:~:text=Docetism%2C%20(from%20Greek%20dokein%2C,an%20apparent%20or%20phantom%20one.

honesttalk21:
You are not mandated to comprehend the total reject of associating another in any way to the almighty Allah. Be it from trinity or totally worshipping another.

Early christian theologians speculated in many ways on the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, no one clearly and fully asserted the doctrine of the trinity until around the end of the so-called Arian Controversy.

It was only in response to the controversy sparked by the Alexandrian presbyter Arius that a critical mass of bishops rallied around what eventually became standard language about the trinity. This controversy was complex, and has been much illuminated by recent historians

The God and Father, who holds the universe together, is superior to every being that exists, for he imparts to each one from his own existence that which each one is; the Son, being less than the Father, is superior to rational creatures alone (for he is second to the Father); the Holy Spirit is still less, and dwells within the saints alone.

Do you see the internal organs of people you see in your daily life. Perhaps if there are reports that the angel or angels ate we may proceed to ponder about the presence or absence of internal organ systems. No where has it been stated that angels ate amongst man.

Understand the difference in appearing in the form of a man as opposed to becoming a man.

My questions were simple to comprehend and direct:

Until you define properly Trinity according to Allah, you CANNOT present your own warped Strawman and insist on it.

1. If Christians say that Allah is the Messiah, tell me, who are they worshipping as PARTNER with Allah?

I showed you from your Qur'an that Jubril appeared to Mary as a perfect man didn't I?

2. If you agree with Allah that Jubril appeared as a Perfect man to Mary,
a. Does Jubril have a tongue?
b. Does Jubril have a kidney?
c. Does Jubril has a penis?

3. When Jubril became a Man, did he stop being an Angel?

4. Is an Angel a Man?

You wouldn't answer this because it betrays the ignorance in your doctrine.
Please just 4 Questions if you are truthful!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
honesttalk21:

You have been answered
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
honesttalk21:
Muslims face the Kaaba but do they pray to the Kaaba. Do your hear the word kaaba as part of our prayers? Pretty lame.
catholics face the statue of Mary but do they pray to the statue. Do you hear the word statue as part of their prayers? Pretty lame!

honesttalk21:

So every person who performs the pilgrimage and is unable to kiss the black stone by your submissions has not performed the hajj.
So every person who goes to the catholic church and is unable to kiss the statue by your submissions has not gone to church?

honesttalk21:

A funny one you are.
Kissing or touching the Black Stone at the Ka`bah is an optional action, not obligatory or prescribed
You really are forcing this warped view of yours on the black stone.
A funny one you are.
Kissing or touching the statue of mary at the Catholic Church is an optional action, not obligatory or prescribed

Both of you are idolaters dear!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
And Allah will confirm or reject what you say and what we do.

Allah is enough for me
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
honesttalk21:
You have been answered
I can understand that you don't have an answer in Islam. The question betray your position as unsound.
Why?
Your positions and assertions break down under scrutiny

Until you define properly Trinity according to Allah, you CANNOT present your own warped Strawman and insist on it.

1. If Christians say that Allah is the Messiah, tell me, who are they worshipping as PARTNER with Allah?

I showed you from your Qur'an that Jubril appeared to Mary as a perfect man didn't I?

4. Is an Angel a Man?

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
honesttalk21:
And Allah will confirm or reject what you say and what we do.

Allah is enough for me
It doesn't dawn on you that Islam was sent out primarily to stop your salvation through the Messiah!

You refuse to answer question because it betrays your lack of sincerity.
The greatest Deceiver has deceived you NOT to ask yourself Questions that will lead you to salvation.

Why was the Messiah born of a Virgin?
Why was the Messiah even on earth?

Two other questions you wouldn't want to know the answer!
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Oh! you accept this for sake of proving a point?

Are you aware that:
Docetism was unequivocally rejected at the First Council of Nicaea in 325 and is regarded as heretical by the following:
●Catholic Church
●Eastern Orthodox Church,
●Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria,
●Armenian Apostolic Church,
●Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church
and many Protestant denominations that accept and hold to the statements of these early church councils, such as Reformed Baptists, Reformed Christians, and all Trinitarian Christians.

So how then does it fit and then not fit with the Trinitarian church?

Trinitarian belief, rooted in Christian theology, posits the existence of a triune Godhead comprising the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. On the other hand, docetism is said to be a heretical belief that Jesus Christ only appeared to be human, denying his full humanity. Trinitarian belief vehemently disagrees with docetism on several grounds, primarily its rejection of the Incarnation and its implications, the undermining of Jesus’ redemptive work, and its distortion of the profound relationship between God and humanity
TenQ:
Docetism, (from Greek dokein, “to seem”), Christian heresy and one of the earliest Christian sectarian doctrines, affirming that Christ did not have a real or natural body during his life on earth but only an apparent or phantom one.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Docetism#:~:text=Docetism%2C%20(from%20Greek%20dokein%2C,an%20apparent%20or%20phantom%20one.

4. Is an Angel a Man?

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
The Trinity has been a subject of theological debate in the Christian faith. The Council of Nicaea in 325 AD affirmed the doctrine of three distinct persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - who are co-equal and co-eternal. The Cappadocian Fathers in the 4th century further clarified the relationship between the three persons[b][/b].

In modern times, ecumenical efforts have been made to create an agreed definition of the Trinity. The World Council of Churches' Faith and Order Commission published a document titled "The Trinity and the Christian Life" in 1986.
I surely wouldn't know the differences in the concepts over 2000 years in the Christian doctrine.

This all is a form of associating or worshipping others alongside Allah
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2023
honesttalk21:
Oh! you accept this for sake of proving a point?

Are you aware that:
Docetism was unequivocally rejected at the First Council of Nicaea in 325 and is regarded as heretical by the following:
●Catholic Church
●Eastern Orthodox Church,
●Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria,
●Armenian Apostolic Church,
●Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church
and many Protestant denominations that accept and hold to the statements of these early church councils, such as Reformed Baptists, Reformed Christians, and all Trinitarian Christians.

So how then does it fit and then not fit with the Trinitarian church?

Trinitarian belief, rooted in Christian theology, posits the existence of a triune Godhead comprising the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. On the other hand, docetism is said to be a heretical belief that Jesus Christ only appeared to be human, denying his full humanity. Trinitarian belief vehemently disagrees with docetism on several grounds, primarily its rejection of the Incarnation and its implications, the undermining of Jesus’ redemptive work, and its distortion of the profound relationship between God and humanity
Do you accept that ISIS represent Islam?
Is it right for me to force the position of ISIS on you honesttalk21?

Turn the table around!

When Jesus was on earth, did He live as a spirit amongst men or as human amongst men?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2023
honesttalk21:
The Trinity has been a subject of theological debate in the Christian faith. The Council of Nicaea in 325 AD affirmed the doctrine of three distinct persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - who are co-equal and co-eternal. The Cappadocian Fathers in the 4th century further clarified the relationship between the three persons[b][/b].

In modern times, ecumenical efforts have been made to create an agreed definition of the Trinity. The World Council of Churches' Faith and Order Commission published a document titled "The Trinity and the Christian Life" in 1986.
I surely wouldn't know the differences in the concepts over 2000 years in the Christian doctrine.

Why has Trinity being a subject of debate?

Because it is UNNATURAL to a very large extent. But God is also not Natural.

This is exactly the reason you've not been able to answer on Trinity or Duality in the Qur'an.

4. Is an Angel a Man?

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by MrPRevailer(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2023
honesttalk21:

The Trinity doctrine is 100% biblically expressed. And proven from both the old and new testament.

See my thread on that
https://www.nairaland.com/7798810/trinity-explained-god-man-trinity-beings

The terminology "Trinity" was later coined to term the expression.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by MrPRevailer(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
TenQ
Do you know Christian Prince on YouTube?
He has made a show of many Muslims, imams and sheikhs. Thousands of Muslims gave left Islam because of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oKRh_JivZw
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
MrPRevailer:
TenQ
Do you know Christian Prince on YouTube?
He has made a show of many Muslims, imams and sheikhs. Thousands of Muslims gave left Islam because of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oKRh_JivZw
Thank God for Christian Prince.
The fact that he's an Arab and he knows and understands Islam so well, Muslim scholars have been brought to shame before him. People like Zakir Naik avoids him like plague. Of course, Muslims leave Islam for Christ almost daily on his program.

Islam is a religion that thrives in deception and lies to trap people into darkness. I think Christians must learn Islam to be able to preach to Muslims.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by MrPRevailer(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
TenQ:

Thank God for Christian Prince.
The fact that he's an Arab and he knows and understands Islam so well, Muslim scholars have been brought to shame before him. People like Zakir Naik avoids him like plague. Of course, Muslims leave Islam for Christ almost daily on his program.

Islam is a religion that thrives in deception and lies to trap people into darkness. I think Christians must learn Islam to be able to preach to Muslims.

Shalom

True. And he's fun to listen to.

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
MrPRevailer:

True. And he's fun to listen to.
Of course and more importantly, a place to learn about Islam and the way Muslims think

1 Like

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sure Trinity will be a subject of debate as it is not specifically mentioned in your Bible.

Could it be I missed the verse that states and defines it?
At the very least or best it is inferred which doesn't ascertain it.

God is specifically mentioned stating his actions or character but the word trinity is no where written. Show me where I missed it please.

[qhuote author=TenQ post=125120272]

This is exactly the reason you've not been able to answer on Trinity or Duality in the Qur'an.

4. Is an Angel a Man?

Please just 4 Questions if you are truthful![/quote]
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Expressed or categorically defined?

An expression, by its very nature, cannot be considered a clear definition.

While an expression may contain a general understanding of a concept or idea, it lacks the precision and specificity necessary for a comprehensive and unambiguous definition.

MrPRevailer:

The Trinity doctrine is 100% biblically expressed. And proven from both the old and new testament.

See my thread on that
https://www.nairaland.com/7798810/trinity-explained-god-man-trinity-beings

The terminology "Trinity" was later coined to term the expression.

Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
honesttalk21:
Sure Trinity will be a subject of debate as it is not specifically mentioned in your Bible.

Could it be I missed the verse that states and defines it?
At the very least or best it is inferred which doesn't ascertain it.

God is specifically mentioned stating his actions or character but the word trinity is no where written. Show me where I missed it please.

[qhuote author=TenQ post=125120272]

4. Is an Angel a Man?

I was checking through the Quran and i find out that there is zero mention of TAOHEED in the Quran.

Is the word taoheed mentioned in the Quran?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
honesttalk21:

While an expression may contain a general understanding of a concept or idea, it lacks the precision and specificity necessary for a comprehensive and unambiguous definition.

The more reason how NO muslim in this universe can explain the Trinity of Jesus Christ in the Quran.

Can you?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Interesting logic. Did Jesus Christ state and define the trinity?

TenQ:

The more reason how NO muslim in this universe can explain the Trinity of Jesus Christ in the Quran.

Can you?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
What is Taoheed?

You may think to argue that this means unification but are wrong because the Prophet has never stated anything about Allah being a unification of others.

The testimony of faith and several verses of the Quran point that Allah is one and asks muslims to worship one.

Funny a quick check shows two Christians with opposing views on praying to the holy spirit. One for and the other against. Problem!

TenQ:

I was checking through the Quran and i find out that there is zero mention of TAOHEED in the Quran.

Is the word taoheed mentioned in the Quran?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
honesttalk21:
Interesting logic. Did Jesus Christ state and define the trinity?

Is Taoheed not the most central in Islam?

Is the word Taoheed anywhere in the Qur'an?

You were the one who brought this kind of argument into the discussion
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
honesttalk21:
What is Taoheed?

You may think to argue that this means unification but are wrong because the Prophet has never stated anything about Allah being a unification of others.

The testimony of faith and several verses of the Quran point that Allah is one and asks muslims to worship one.

Funny a quick check shows two Christians with opposing views on praying to the holy spirit. One for and the other against. Problem!

You brought forth this kind of argument on yourself as I didn't ask you for the definition of Taoheed.

Again :

Can you?

Is Jesus not a Trinity in the Qur'an?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Oh oh! Jesus is not said to be trinity.

You asked if Taoheed is mentioned in the Quran. No it is not.
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
honesttalk21:
Oh oh! Jesus is not said to be trinity.

You asked if Taoheed is mentioned in the Quran. No it is not.
If Jesus is not a trinity in The Qur'an, can you explain how
1. Jesus is a Human being and Messanger of Allah
2. Jesus is the Spirit of Allah
3. Jesus is the Word of Allah

Note:
A spirit is not a human being and the Word of Allah is not the same as the Spirit of Allah!

Can you explain this?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by MrPRevailer(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
honesttalk21:

Okay, when Jesus says himself and the HolySpirit came out from God. John 16:27-28

What does that mean?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allāh is like that of Adam. He created him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.

Is Be not the word of Allah?

Have the people been amazed that We revealed [revelation] to a man from among them, [saying], "Warn mankind and give good tidings to those who believe that they will have a precedence of honor with their Lord"?

And nothing prevented men from believing when the guidance came to them, except that they said: "Has Allah sent a man as Messenger" Say: "If there were on the earth, angels walking about in peace and security, We should certainly have sent down for them from the heaven an angel as a Messenger (like is for like)

"And they did not appraise Allah with true appraisal when they said, "Allah did not reveal to a human being anything." Say, "Who revealed the Scripture that Moses brought as light and guidance to the people? You [Jews] make it into pages, disclosing [some of] it and concealing much. And you were taught that which you knew not - neither you nor your fathers." Say, "Allah [revealed it]." Then leave them in their [empty] discourse, amusing themselves."

[i19[/b]30. [b]He said, “I am the servant of God. He has given me the Scripture, and made me a prophet.

31. And has made me blessed wherever I may be; and has enjoined on me prayer and charity, so long as I live.

32. And kind to my mother, and He did not make me a disobedient rebel.

33. So Peace is upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the Day I get resurrected alive.”

34. That is Jesus son of Mary—the Word of truth about which they doubt.

And on what is truth or true, Allah says:
Of the believers are men who are true to the covenant which they made with Allah… (Surah ( 33:23)

Who is then more unjust than he who utters a lie against Allah and (he who) gives the lie to the truth when it comes to him; is there not in hell an abode for the unbelievers? And he who brings the truth and (he who) accepts it as the truth… these are they that guard (against evil). (39: 32-33)

O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and be with the true ones. ( 9:119)

TenQ:

Note:
A spirit is not a human being and the Word of Allah is not the same as the Spirit of Allah!

Can you explain this?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Didn't everything come from God? When Adam was created, did God not breath into him of himself?

And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration.

You must have heared the phrase from God we come and to God we return?

God inspired the Prophet Muhammad with the Spirit

The Spirit both descends from God and ascends to God

God sends down the Spirit from His Command upon his Servants

The Spirit is from God's Command and we know little about it

Jesus is called the "Spirit from Him

The Spirit is from God's Command and we know little about it

Mark 13:32, in which Jesus says, "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven nor the Son, but only the Father." This verse states that Jesus, as the Son of God, does not possess the omniscience typically associated with a divine being. It suggests that Jesus is separate from God and therefore cannot be God himself.

John 17:3 where Jesus himself says, "Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent

In Matthew 26:39, Jesus is depicted as praying to God the Father, saying, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.
How is it that the will of one of the three in one doesn't know what the controlling one in the triune wills?
MrPRevailer:

Okay, when Jesus says himself and the HolySpirit came out from God. John 16:27-28

What does that mean?

TenQ:

Note:

Can you explain this?

9:31 They have taken their rabbis (Jews) and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him."

It is not just the trinity but all association of others

Ex 34:14 14 Do not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by TenQ: 4:41am On Aug 16, 2023
honesttalk21:
Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allāh is like that of Adam. He created him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.

Is Be not the word of Allah?

Have the people been amazed that We revealed [revelation] to a man from among them, [saying], "Warn mankind and give good tidings to those who believe that they will have a precedence of honor with their Lord"?

And nothing prevented men from believing when the guidance came to them, except that they said: "Has Allah sent a man as Messenger" Say: "If there were on the earth, angels walking about in peace and security, We should certainly have sent down for them from the heaven an angel as a Messenger (like is for like)

"And they did not appraise Allah with true appraisal when they said, "Allah did not reveal to a human being anything." Say, "Who revealed the Scripture that Moses brought as light and guidance to the people? You [Jews] make it into pages, disclosing [some of] it and concealing much. And you were taught that which you knew not - neither you nor your fathers." Say, "Allah [revealed it]." Then leave them in their [empty] discourse, amusing themselves."

[i19[/b]30. [b]He said, “I am the servant of God. He has given me the Scripture, and made me a prophet.

31. And has made me blessed wherever I may be; and has enjoined on me prayer and charity, so long as I live.

32. And kind to my mother, and He did not make me a disobedient rebel.

33. So Peace is upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the Day I get resurrected alive.”

34. That is Jesus son of Mary—the Word of truth about which they doubt.

And on what is truth or true, Allah says:
Of the believers are men who are true to the covenant which they made with Allah… (Surah ( 33:23)

Who is then more unjust than he who utters a lie against Allah and (he who) gives the lie to the truth when it comes to him; is there not in hell an abode for the unbelievers? And he who brings the truth and (he who) accepts it as the truth… these are they that guard (against evil). (39: 32-33)

O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah and be with the true ones. ( 9:119)

My Question was simple and you never once answered it.

Again :

Note:

1. Allah NEVER created Jesus by BE.
He created Jesus by blowing into Mary's private part. True or False?
2. You NEVER once answered the Question of HOW Jesus is the Word , the Spirit and a Man all at the same time. This is Trinity if you lack knowledge.

Let me help you out: To disprove it is two ways
A. Show that Man=Spirit =Word
That is these three words are synonyms
B. Show that when Jesus became a man, he ceased being the Word and Spirit of Allah.

Please answer the Question : Is Jesus not a Trinity in the, Qur'an ?
Re: Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? by honesttalk21: 4:56am On Aug 16, 2023
During the Patristic period, early Church established intellectual framework, defining Christian orthodoxy through ecumenical councils, establishing the Trinity and Incarnation doctrines. At the councils of Nicaea (325 CE), Constantinople (381), and Chalcedon (451).
These meetings were not entirely free from the influence of pagan beliefs and practices.
This influence can be seen in various aspects of these councils, including the involvement of emperors and the blending of pagan symbols with Christian imagery.
The transition from Palestine villages to Eastern Roman provinces is challenging to explain, as Christianity rapidly spreads to urban centers and crosses the boundary between the local Jewish community and the general population. The challenge lies in how the message was adapted to make sense to these diverse groups. It seems Christianity was able to sort of spread and succeed and survive, partly because it more and more took on - it kind of imitated, in a sense perhaps, some of the practices of the Empire.
Emperor Constantine significantly influenced the debate on Jesus' nature, leading to the orthodox Christian position. He incorporated pagan beliefs into the council's decisions, showcasing the intertwining of political power and religious authority. Emperor Theodosius I also played a role in the Council of Constantinople, where discussions on the Holy Spirit drew heavily from Greek philosophy and Neoplatonic ideas. The Council of Chalcedon in 451 AD faced conflicts over Jesus' nature, leading to the Chalcedonian Creed, which declared Jesus perfect in divinity and humanity. Despite attempting to establish orthodox doctrine, early Christian churches were unable to completely separate themselves from the pagan world.
TenQ:

Can you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Idols From Different Pagan/ethnic Religions / You Can Accept Evolution And Still Believe In God (Video) / Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.