Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria (1056 Views)

Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! / Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by Nathan2016: 12:38am On Jul 27, 2023
Before I start, please know that I am an Igbo by tribe and have lived most of my life in the South East geopolitical zone, which is known as the indigenous homeland of Igbos. My question is simple: convince me why Biafra is the way to go and why the ideology is sane for any sane mind.

A friend and I argued on this and it seems he did not want to see my view on why biafra ideology is one of the worst ideology coming for the Igbo tribe. Now these are my reasons;

- [ ] Geography: The biafra map in the 1970/72 was well laid and the map cover many state in the south south geopolitical zone and even benue which is currently middle belt or north central geopolitical zones. Since then till today, most of the areas have developed autonomous mindset because of the geopolitical divisions in 1999. Most people in the south south region doesn’t want to hear anything biafra and the north central don’t even want to associate themselves with the ideology. This spans across tribes as the minority tribes in the south south geopolitical region don’t see themselves as biafrans. Now if the south south region is not in tune with the ideology, that makes the only geopolitical zone that is pushing the ideology south east. South east is currently situated in the center of the Southern region making it a landlock region. A landlock region is a region that doesn’t have access to the sea. So both importation and navy security is dependent upon the surrounding states which is the south south zones. This affect any region economically and security wise. Is there countries that are landlocked? Yes, but most of them are very poor and depends on other country for import. They can easily be invaded by foreign countries. So in general it is a bad idea to think of it.

- [ ] Economic growth: the south east and generally in Nigeria is having one of the worst economic crises. The south east zone are not doing better than other zones in terms of economy. The natural resources we have is mostly the same with the ones nigeria has and where has that lead us to as a country? These natural resources are currently going out of use. Most countries are now talking of clean energy, so oil and so on is not something to depend on as a country or new country. We all know how difficult nigeria takes to maintain its own refinery. So why is a region that is not economically stable shouting for biafra?

- [ ] Agriculture: by now I would have thought the biafra war would teach us something but it didn’t. Till today, our agricultural output is still a sham. This is the same for every part of the country especially the southern region. When are we going to focus on the agricultural sector? How can you be wanting biafra when you can barely boost of feeding yourselves. So does it make sense.

- [ ] Political system: I always ask this my friend this particular question. When we eventually get biafra, is it angels that will take over our country administration or another cycle of thieves. There are few politicians in the south east or even Nigeria as a whole that command respect as a leader with No questionable character. So who are going to be our leaders because if it’s these MNK and the other Finland guy, you will be having tyrant on your hands. So those who are pro biafra, tell me how it’s going to work?

- [ ] Commerce and Trade: people from south east and generally Igbos are known to be traders. Now a wise trader always look for expansion into other market. Why would someone who is into trading be chanting to control a region that is the same size as one state in the North? Obviously if the biafra is given to the zone, the Nigerian country can wake up and shut the business of Igbos or tax them heavily as the see fit, after all they are foreigners and doesn’t have the advantages of the citizens in Nigeria.

- [ ] Real Estate: the two major cities in Nigeria will the most economic growth currently are lagos and Abuja in terms of real estate. The Igbos are know to own lots of real estate investments in those states. That bring me to ask, who in their right mind will be fighting to have their own country when their outside investment is huge in their former country. Now most people will say, the Nigerian government cannot take their property from them when biafra happens but that’s speculation and any country can make law to Favour their citizens and people against other foreigners. Even as a citizen of Nigeria, lagos is already making moves on it and the only thing holding them is the constitution. If not, I wonder the fate of Igbos or people from south east.

- [ ] Security: There are two ways to take a country. One is through diplomatic means with referendum and the other is through force with war. At the moment, the Nigeria country is not ready to have any diplomatic talk on the issue of biafra and if it is through war, I mean how is it going to work? But killing and carting away police rifles and fighting it with a country that has international support. Remember the south east zone is landlord. So troops can enter through akwa ibom, delta, rivers, benue, cross rivers, kogi. Now unless you are going to force the south south geopolitical zones in joining biafra war, I don’t think you have a chance.

These are few points that makes it a bad idea for people to even think or consider the biafra ideology.
Are the Igbos marginalized in the present country, Yes.

But who isn’t. Most poor people everywhere is marginalized and the only solution is when we take the bull by the horn. The Igbos should start demanding excellence from their leaders. More than other zones. Our leaders needs to work extra hard to make thing’s possible and life easier for Igbos and everyone living in the zones.
Nigeria right now is facing economic hardships across the geopolitical zones.

Please if you think the biafra ideology is better and can work, I want to hear it. Give me the reason why it is.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by Wilpraise55: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2023
Tell them brother.

1 Like

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by TheBillyonaire: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2023
There is no Nigeria;

The Northern Protectorate and the Southern Protectorates were Amalgated in 1914 to last for 100 Years. The Treaty expired in 2014.

Legally, there are two protectorates called North and South Nigeria, so if you want to make yourselves weaker as Southerners, because of your hate for each other then be my guest.

Silly tribalists.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by Nathan2016: 12:49am On Jul 27, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
There is no Nigeria;

The Northern Protectorate and the Southern Protectorates were Amalgated in 1914 to last for 100 Years. The Treaty expired in 2014.

Legally, there are two protectorates called North and South Nigeria, so if you want to make yourselves weaker as Southerners, because of your hate for each other then be my guest.

Silly tribalists.

You are not making any sense. Try and talk on the matter at hand. Currently I am living in a country called Nigeria. Yes, there are many history that lead us to this point but which country doesn’t. Am I proud of the country, No. but I believe it can work or be managed at least and the biafra alternative is not even an alternative to consider at the moment. That’s looking at all the facts.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by TheBillyonaire: 12:54am On Jul 27, 2023
Nathan2016:

You are not making any sense. Try and talk on the matter at hand. Currently I am living in a country called Nigeria. Yes, there are many history that lead us to this point but which country doesn’t. Am I proud of the country, No. but I believe it can work or be managed at least and the biafra alternative is not even an alternative to consider at the moment. That’s looking at all the facts.

Who cares about your Biafra actually. I am saying there is no Nigeria as a country legally. But Protectorates of North and South by virtue of Amalgation Treaty,

Biafra or not Biafra, no one cares. It is shamefuil to debate it. The Igbo people are bigger than Biafra. Ibos are mighty people. so drop this nonsense.

If you want to insult the Igbos as a tribalist, just go ahead, stop pretending to refer to Biafra, just say you hate yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Biafra is now a traditional religion.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by Nathan2016: 1:07am On Jul 27, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Biafra is now a traditional religion.

Explain this better
Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 1:08am On Jul 27, 2023
Nathan2016:
Before I start, please know that I am an Igbo by tribe and have lived most of my life in the South East geopolitical zone, which is known as the indigenous homeland of Igbos. My question is simple: convince me why Biafra is the way to go and why the ideology is sane for any sane mind.

A friend and I argued on this and it seems he did not want to see my view on why biafra ideology is one of the worst ideology coming for the Igbo tribe. Now these are my reasons;

- [ ] Geography: The biafra map in the 1970/72 was well laid and the map cover many state in the south south geopolitical zone and even benue which is currently middle belt or north central geopolitical zones. Since then till today, most of the areas have developed autonomous mindset because of the geopolitical divisions in 1999. Most people in the south south region doesn’t want to hear anything biafra and the north central don’t even want to associate themselves with the ideology. This spans across tribes as the minority tribes in the south south geopolitical region don’t see themselves as biafrans. Now if the south south region is not in tune with the ideology, that makes the only geopolitical zone that is pushing the ideology south east. South east is currently situated in the center of the Southern region making it a landlock region. A landlock region is a region that doesn’t have access to the sea. So both importation and navy security is dependent upon the surrounding states which is the south south zones. This affect any region economically and security wise. Is there countries that are landlocked? Yes, but most of them are very poor and depends on other country for import. They can easily be invaded by foreign countries. So in general it is a bad idea to think of it.

- [ ] Economic growth: the south east and generally in Nigeria is having one of the worst economic crises. The south east zone are not doing better than other zones in terms of economy. The natural resources we have is mostly the same with the ones nigeria has and where has that lead us to as a country? These natural resources are currently going out of use. Most countries are now talking of clean energy, so oil and so on is not something to depend on as a country or new country. We all know how difficult nigeria takes to maintain its own refinery. So why is a region that is not economically stable shouting for biafra?

- [ ] Agriculture: by now I would have thought the biafra war would teach us something but it didn’t. Till today, our agricultural output is still a sham. This is the same for every part of the country especially the southern region. When are we going to focus on the agricultural sector? How can you be wanting biafra when you can barely boost of feeding yourselves. So does it make sense.

- [ ] Political system: I always ask this my friend this particular question. When we eventually get biafra, is it angels that will take over our country administration or another cycle of thieves. There are few politicians in the south east or even Nigeria as a whole that command respect as a leader with No questionable character. So who are going to be our leaders because if it’s these MNK and the other Finland guy, you will be having tyrant on your hands. So those who are pro biafra, tell me how it’s going to work?

- [ ] Commerce and Trade: people from south east and generally Igbos are known to be traders. Now a wise trader always look for expansion into other market. Why would someone who is into trading be chanting to control a region that is the same size as one state in the North? Obviously if the biafra is given to the zone, the Nigerian country can wake up and shut the business of Igbos or tax them heavily as the see fit, after all they are foreigners and doesn’t have the advantages of the citizens in Nigeria.

- [ ] Real Estate: the two major cities in Nigeria will the most economic growth currently are lagos and Abuja in terms of real estate. The Igbos are know to own lots of real estate investments in those states. That bring me to ask, who in their right mind will be fighting to have their own country when their outside investment is huge in their former country. Now most people will say, the Nigerian government cannot take their property from them when biafra happens but that’s speculation and any country can make law to Favour their citizens and people against other foreigners. Even as a citizen of Nigeria, lagos is already making moves on it and the only thing holding them is the constitution. If not, I wonder the fate of Igbos or people from south east.

- [ ] Security: There are two ways to take a country. One is through diplomatic means with referendum and the other is through force with war. At the moment, the Nigeria country is not ready to have any diplomatic talk on the issue of biafra and if it is through war, I mean how is it going to work? But killing and carting away police rifles and fighting it with a country that has international support. Remember the south east zone is landlord. So troops can enter through akwa ibom, delta, rivers, benue, cross rivers, kogi. Now unless you are going to force the south south geopolitical zones in joining biafra war, I don’t think you have a chance.

These are few points that makes it a bad idea for people to even think or consider the biafra ideology.

But who isn’t. Most poor people everywhere is marginalized and the only solution is when we take the bull by the horn. The Igbos should start demanding excellence from their leaders. More than other zones. Our leaders needs to work extra hard to make thing’s possible and life easier for Igbos and everyone living in the zones.
Nigeria right now is facing economic hardships across the geopolitical zones.

Please if you think the biafra ideology is better and can work, I want to hear it. Give me the reason why it is.
First things first every Igbo man know all what you have listed they know Biafra would have a very very very difficult time... Especially of Niger Delta don't their own country n remain in Nigeria... But yet they still want Biafra... The question should be why?

Biafra is a country igbos want to call home...
A country where you won't be discriminated at
A country where you can elect your leaders without external imposition

Igbos hold your leaders accountable... Did igbos put majority of those leaders their?

You want IMO people to hold Hope accountable? Did they put him there? Did they remove him?

You want Peter mba to he held responsible? Na u vote am?

Some of you just talk

Biafra would be difficult but it's better than Nigeria 100% merit would make us great

Igbo land greatest asset is our human resources we go survive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by Nathan2016: 1:29am On Jul 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

First things first every Igbo man know all what you have listed they know Biafra would have a very very very difficult time... Especially of Niger Delta don't their own country n remain in Nigeria... But yet they still want Biafra... The question should be why?

Without the South South States in Biafra, especially Delta and Rivers, the ideology of biafra is futile and void. Unless you want to be invaded by them every disagreement. Go and check your Nigerian map and understand. Yes, people wants biafra because they have been brainwash into thinking there is a different country once they get the biafra. Still same people, politicians and mindset.

Biafra is a country igbos want to call home...
A country where you won't be discriminated at
A country where you can elect your leaders without external imposition

If this is the reason you want a country, then it is laughable. You want a country to call home. A 5 state landlock country, So South east is currently whose home? Hausas? The igbos through their adventures have been able to make home not only in SE/SS but in other regions of the country. Only myopic person doesnt see that and seeing young people kill themselves because of a bad ideology is just sad.

Igbos hold your leaders accountable... Did igbos put majority of those leaders their?

You want IMO people to hold Hope accountable? Did they put him there? Did they remove him?

You want Peter mba to he held responsible? Na u vote am?

Some of you just talk

Biafra would be difficult but it's better than Nigeria 100% merit would make us great

Igbo land greatest asset is our human resources we go survive

Some of you just talk?

So what you said makes sense to you. What is your Human Resources? What is holding the south east geopolitical zones from using the Human Resources or is it on pause till biafra. Read through what I wrote and argue base on that. Tell me why is better not use emotional black mailing. And we have a home, I don’t see anyone invading it. Our governors are Igbos, we have had senate presidents, we have senators etc. are they not Igbos? What will you do differently when they give you biafra? You think people will automatically change because it’s a new country shows how myopic you people are. If you can’t hold your current leaders accountable, how are you going to hold the one in biafra?

7 Likes

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by chuose2: 1:41am On Jul 27, 2023
So the igbos will be worse,then why fight them from being worse off.

Let them go and see who will be worse off grin

3 Likes

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by Nathan2016: 1:45am On Jul 27, 2023
chuose2:
So the igbos will be worse,then why fight them from being worse off.

Let them go and see who will be worse off grin

Nobody is fighting the igbos from going but no country relinquish its territory easily. You dont understand. Countries dont wake up and start dividing its territory because one demand it. You either fight for it or diplomatically get it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 2:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Nathan2016:

Some of you just talk?

So what you said makes sense to you. What is your Human Resources? What is holding the south east geopolitical zones from using the Human Resources or is it on pause till biafra. Read through what I wrote and argue base on that. Tell me why is better not use emotional black mailing. And we have a home, I don’t see anyone invading it. Our governors are Igbos, we have had senate presidents, we have senators etc. are they not Igbos? What will you do differently when they give you biafra? You think people will automatically change because it’s a new country shows how myopic you people are. If you can’t hold your current leaders accountable, how are you going to hold the one in biafra?
You can only reason with someone who wants to be reasoned with

1) the human resources is what's keeping the South East afloat.. 95% of development in Igbo land are by the same human resources

Most interior roads are done by individual more than any other region

2) pursue Biafra how? Have they not demanded for referendum? What else do you want them to do? Diplomacy can only work if and only if both party want a solution

The Nigerian leaders do not want a solution that would result in Biafra there is nothing negotiations can do about it

3) to understand why Biafra is better you need to understand why Nigeria can't work

For a nation to work you need 3 ingredients a) merit b) equity and justice c) patriotic citizens

Biafra would he a nation not like Nigeria that is a mere country... Merit is easy to implement, is it's a nation and not just a country equity and justice is almost guaranteed... Nations that are countries are by far more patriotic

So being a nation give Biafra a better growth potential than Nigeria

4) our governors being igbos means absolutely nothing... People in authority are always loyal to those who put them into power... If your people are against you and an outsider rigs you in... Who would you be loyal to your rigger or your people... Please be realistic
b) if we have Biafra would Hope be governor of IMO state? Would Mba be governor of Enugu?
Imagine the ripple effect of not having who you voted for 24 years... You can't tell me you don't know the effort?

90% of Igbo political officers holders can't win election if igbos were independent... That alone changes the narrative you try to paint

How your leaders accountable? How can you hold people you didn't elect accountable? What would you threaten them with? Your votes? Lmao be realistic

Enjoy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by 9japride(m): 2:55am On Jul 27, 2023
OP you are trying to discourage those who want to have a country they can fully determine who leads them.
Will a northerner or a south Westerner happily vote for an Igbo man? Yet, you want them to remain in a place that they are not valued.
If south east didn't have oil and gas, they would have been discarded long ago. It's just 'long throat ' that is making politicians still fighting hard to keep the south east.
Majority of the countries doing well in the world have a particular language and culture they all practices.
Why can't the north manage themselves or the southwest manage themselves? Every region has it's own way of life and it can't mix.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by kettykings: 2:58am On Jul 27, 2023
Looking at Biafra and Nigeria ideologies side by side, a lot of people have more faith, hope and love for Biafra than the number of people that have faith, hope and love for Nigeria.

Nigeria represents the failed hope of the black race while Biafra is looked upon as the last hope of an African super state. If Biafra had succeeded in the 60s it seems Biafra would have been the pride of the black race

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by Fortruth: 3:10am On Jul 27, 2023
9japride:
OP you are trying to discourage those who want to have a country they can fully determine who leads them.
Will a northerner or a south Westerner happily vote for an Igbo man? Yet, you want them to remain in a place that they are not valued.
If south east didn't have oil and gas, they would have been discarded long ago. It's just 'long throat ' that is making politicians still fighting hard to keep the south east.
Majority of the countries doing well in the world have a particular language and culture they all practices.
Why can't the north manage themselves or the southwest manage themselves? Every region has its own way of life and it can't mix.

The OP is just a typical Biafra Unionist...and he doesn't even know that The Core north, even with all his grammar, will still not trust him...

They can never trust anyone that will downplay something that's in their own people's interest- even if its mad.....

He has already defeated himself, but Im sure he watches European soccer Abi EPL... La LIGA, even Swiss League (a landlocked nation).

Do they have oil? Gas or gold?

Nope

Do they have large population?

Nope

Are their National Assemblies writing to any Blackie Nation to extradite someone on social media?

Nope

Do they have a National Workers strike like Nigerian Labor Congress that's threatening to strike ?

Nope

Do they ( England, Spain, Switzerland) borrow airlines and claim it as their own to fly their President into their nation?

Nope

Do they have their security apparatus like say a DSS and NCS fighting to re arrest someone on the steps of a court about to be in session?

Nope

Do they have a leader that "won" election for two months now having no Cabinet including Defense Minister/Foreign Affair Minister/ Finance Minister?

Of course not

But what they DO have is a common value system- with major things homogenous...aka religion, history, culture, laws and customs....and will never allow a Nigger to come from Nigger Area to create a nation for them....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by onumadu: 3:21am On Jul 27, 2023
OP, of all the points you laid out, the most impactful is the one below:

In light of what has happened since Simon Ekpa started running the show, all sensible Igbo are now seriously pondering this point.
They may not come to Nairaland to argue with anyone about it though. lol
Simon Ekpa is a fifth columnist working at cross purposes with Kanu.
His goal is to get as much Igbo to hate Biafra as possible.
And he is making remarkable progress in that job.
BTW that is why Kanu is still in detention, and Ekpa is free in Finland.
A Biafra being run by a semi-literate idiot called Simon Ekpa is a non-starter, but I know for a fact that Ekpa does not believe in any Biafra.
Ekpa is doing a job for which he is well compensated by haters of Biafra.

As for your other points, they are neither here nor there...

But had Nigeria been a successful country, nobody (whether genuine or fake) would be talking about seceding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by DeadCountry: 3:38am On Jul 27, 2023
First, you are not even Igbo, but as usual for you terrorist nigerians, you must claim Igbo whenever you want to write your jargon.

Your argument above is dumb at best. There is a reason why we Biafrans clamor for a REFERENDUM (that's if you know actually what that means) and until that is conducted and the people of all Biafra's region decide on a YES or NO vote, you shouldn't be making excuses for non Igbo Biafrans which is the hallmark of typical dimwit illiterate nigerians. Those non Igbo Biafrans have one-man-one-vote in a referendum and they will decide through their votes, not through your cesspit lagos ibadan express way gutter media propaganda. There will not be your INEC criminals to decide for us during our referendum which will be presided by our Biafra government and the UN.

And you actually rely on what or which statistics to spew your garbage here? Your cesspit's lagos ibadan express way gutter media statistics while the evidences on the ground says otherwise? Which region's people in your cesspit are richer individually than South Easterners? Start from there first, and maybe you will start to question your so called screwed statistics.
The natural resources in SE are not the same with other regions in your cesspit, you LIAR. The Igboland (Including those outside of SE) holds over 95% of the gas in your cesspit, that's over 200 trillion Cubic Meters and first in Africa, and holds over 60% of oil in your cesspit amounting to over 20 billion barrels of oil placing at about number 3 in Africa. Quadrillion of gas deposits are yet to be tapped underneath Igboland soil. Without our oil and gas, your cesspit is finished and every sane person knows this. There are several other resources all over Igboland.

Igboland is arable and we have been feeding ourselves from time immemorial. Who even told you that Biafrans can not import their 100% food after restoration? Whats wrong with that, or is there any international law that stops any country from importing it's food? Who tilling the soil type of agriculture epp? The sensible world are talking of IT, innovations and science of which mechanize agriculture also fall in and you are here talking about your cesspit type of agriculture. (tilling the soil) We have money, we are rich and we can import our food and technology to mechanize our agriculture..

Some of you nigerians are stark illiterates and yet you open your mouth wide to yarn nonsense all the time. Who told you that humans are what shapes good governments? Did you realize that the worst politician in your cesspit can be humbled in a society that have a good and well written constitution by it's people. It is the constitution that makes good countries and keep it's people in check and in line. Europeans and Americans are the most corrupt, but their people's written constitution keeps them in check. I am sure you do not understand what is meant by "people's written constitution". In Biafraland, our strong people's written constitution will humble everyone and keep everyone including the politicians in check. Good governance doesn't fall from heaven, it falls from the constitution written by the people and not by some illiterate janjaweedddds from futa jalon.

Let your cesspit remove the criminal items on it's exclusive list and see if there will not be LEVEL PLAYING GROUND in your cesspit which will eventually tilt competition success to Igbos. Have you asked why your cesspit constitution is a no go area whenever Igbos talk about reviewing it in totality?
Let them just do away with the exclusive list nonsense and see what will happen, but they can't because once it's done away with, things like seaports, international airport status, state police, local government controlled education system, resource control, electricity, e.t.c, will be left to LG/states/regions to manage, and guess which people/region will become better of it. I know you do not even know what is called exclusive list in your useless military janjaweeddd constitution, yet you come here to write garbage.

Dumbo, what is your cesspit's volume of trade per year with it's over 200 million population compare to Belgium, Israel, France, UK, Germany, Jpan, South Korea, e.t.c. with lesser populations. I don't know why illiteracy has become the ban of all you cesspit goons. Who told you that the size of a country or it's population determines it's production out put? Nigeria as country can wake up and shut down Igbos or tax them heavily? How? Some of you are really daft and dumb illiterates.

Mumu, The Jews/Israelis had more of their wealth outside Israel before it was created and Jews/Israelis still have far more percentage of their wealth outside of Israel. Ewu who told you that after Biafra's restoration, that igbos will be banned from investing outside of Biafra? Geez, where do they bring these illiterates from? Mumu, when a country make laws to seize other country national's properties illegally, they must pay for it dearly. Your cesspit did it against Igbos and got away with it because Igbos are still within nigeria. Pray tell us which countries all over the world have ever risen to illegally seize foreigners properties? Why are you this daft for Christ's sake?

Mumu, SE is not landlocked, so stop masturbating. That's part of the reason why i referto you as an illiterate most of the times. If you are educated enough you would have read/research to find out that Igboland stretches up to the Atlantic ocean. Olodo, remember that during the 1967-70, war and with all the so called water ways advantage, your cesspit was saved by the likes of USSR, UK, Egypt, Sudan and all the arab world, so wait and see if you are going to survive the Biafrans onslaught that is coming your way this time. You terrorists haven't seen anything yet, and you are already panicking and exposing your illiteracy here.

Coward, that you and your cowardice people wish to stay back in your cesspit and continue to be raped doesn't mean that the great Igbos will wish the same as you and your naive people. So stop drinking panadol for Igbos. We are leaving your cesspit and the deal is already done.No going back until, your cesspit is destroyed in it's totality and Biafra restored.

But who isn’t. Most poor people everywhere is marginalized and the only solution is when we take the bull by the horn. The Igbos should start demanding excellence from their leaders. More than other zones. Our leaders needs to work extra hard to make thing’s possible and life easier for Igbos and everyone living in the zones. Nigeria right now is facing economic hardships across the geopolitical zones.

Yeah!! start demanding excellence from our leaders, right? Just as you stole the fool Peter Obi's mandate and ask him to go to a court you criminals presides to get justice. Yeah!! appoint leaders/criminals for Igbos that you control from Abuja and then turn around to ask Igbos to hold your criminal appointees accountable. Dumbo, Igbos are wiser now. Accountability can only work in Biafra and never in the cesspit you call nigeria.

You have no point.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by DeadCountry: 3:43am On Jul 27, 2023
onumadu:
OP, of all the points you laid out, the most impactful is the one below:

In light of what has happened since Simon Ekpa started running the show, all sensible Igbo are now seriously pondering this point.
They may not come to Nairaland to argue with anyone about it though. lol
Simon Ekpa is a fifth columnist working at cross purposes with Kanu.
His goal is to get as much Igbo to hate Biafra as possible.
And he is making remarkable progress in that job.
BTW that is why Kanu is still in detention, and Ekpa is free in Finland.
A Biafra being run by a semi-literate idiot called Simon Ekpa is a non-starter, but I know for a fact that Ekpa does not believe in any Biafra.
Ekpa is doing a job for which he is well compensated by haters of Biafra.

As for your other points, they are neither here nor there...

But had Nigeria been a successful country, nobody (whether genuine or fake) would be talking about seceding.

Onye nzama, underground digger, political solution, career agitator criminal, how far? Simon Ekpa has blocked the feeding bottle of all you nzama criminals and sent you criminals into oblivion. Keep crying. After selling MNK to enemies, you are now praising him as the best thing since slice bread. Criminals everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by onumadu: 3:55am On Jul 27, 2023
DeadCountry:

Onye nzama, underground digger, political solution, career agitator criminal, how far? Simon Ekpa has blocked the feeding bottle of all you nzama criminals and sent you criminals into oblivion. Keep crying. After selling MNK to enemies, you are now praising him as the best thing since slice bread. Criminals everywhere.

You idiot obviously don't know when you are being ignored. lol
Your nemesis is people like me: EDUCATED IGBO.
The Kanu that you idiots are dragging to your level is an EDUCATED IGBO.
He and I have far more in common than you illiterates killing your own people can ever have with Kanu.
Kanu is in detention to allow your type to keep shitting all over the place, destroying the golden legacy of Biafra.
We are your nemesis, because the tail can NEVER wag the dog. cool
The legacy of Biafra (the real Biafra of 1967-70) can NEVER be ceded to brain dead illiterates.
Go and read about the educational levels of the leaders of Biafra of 1967-70, and then GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
The day I allow my gate man to order me around is the day I would allow your semi-literate god Ekpa to order me around.
Come and take over Igboland let us see.
Umu anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by DeadCountry: 4:13am On Jul 27, 2023
onumadu:

You idiot obviously don't know when you are being ignored. lol
Your nemesis is people like me: EDUCATED IGBO.
The Kanu that you idiots are dragging to your level is an EDUCATED IGBO.
He and I have far more in common than you illiterates killing your own people can ever have with Kanu.
Kanu is in detention to allow your type to keep shitting all over the place, destroying the golden legacy of Biafra.
We are your nemesis, because the tail can NEVER wag the dog. cool
The legacy of Biafra (the real Biafra of 1967-70) can NEVER be ceded to brain dead illiterates.
Go and read about the educational levels of the leaders of Biafra of 1967-70, and then GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
The day I allow my gate man to order me around is the day I would allow your semi-literate god Ekpa to order me around.
Come and take over Igboland let us see.
Umu anuofia.
Your dumbness achoes from afar. MNK is now a hero since you sold him to the enemies. The same MNK all you useful idiots labelled criminal and all sorts of negative names. Once you managed to sell him to enemies, he suddenly became your hero.

Anu mpama, na Simon Ekpa and people like me fits all you criminals. MNK is so soft. Criminals and terrorists like you and your ilk are not supposed to be treated with kids gloves. We haven't even started and you criminals are already panicking. When we finally land with the real onslaught, criminals like you will have heart attacks and die before anyone touches you.

When we talk about educated ones, all you OTELECTUALS will come out. grin grin These are the same people that are at ease with being ruled by illiterate terrorists janjaweeeeed from far away futa jalon. I ponder as i watch those foolish otelectuals vomiting nonsense during interviews with arise, channels and other cesspit Tv stations. Come and see them on suits yet those making decisions for them are herdsmen cattle rearers. Tufiakwa!! Alu!! Some of you are not supposed to exist, honestly.
Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by onumadu: 4:18am On Jul 27, 2023
Anambra NHFSS command neutralises unknown gunmen in fierce battle

…Recovers arms, Lexus 350, others

A gun battle between hordes of unknown gunmen and operatives of the Anambra State Command of the Nigeria Hunters and Forest Security Service (NHFSS) has led to the neutralisation of at least six of the criminal elements in Umuem Anam in Anambra East Local Government Area.

Acting on intelligence, officers and men of the NHFSS led by CSO Ojukwu of Umuoba Anam, working with some men of the state vigilante group had, between Friday night through Saturday, laid siege to a camp located at a forest in Umuem Anam which was identified as belonging to the unknown gunmen.

In the battle that ensued on Sunday, many of the gunmen were neutralised while two others were captured alive.

According to CSO Ojukwu who led the operation, although some of the NHFSS operatives sustained injuries, none of them died during the fight.

He said that after the gun battle, a search was conducted around the camp of the unknown gunmen which was constructed to look like a shrine.

Items found at the camp include human heads and other human parts Lexus 350 and 2 AK-47 rifles. They also demolished and set the camp ablaze. All recovered items were handed over to the Police for further action.

Ojukwu thanked the TC Chairman, Anambra East Local Government Dr. Anselem Onuorah, for his support for the NHFSS in the area which has continued to motivate them for exploits.

He also praised the Deputy Commander General, NHFSS in charge of Technical Services, Ambassador John Metchie for his role, adding that it was the Sienna Car he donated to them that was used for the operation against the gunmen.

He also commended the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, of Otuocha Police Station for his support which led to the success of the operation.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/anambra-nhfss-command-neutralises-many-unknown-gunmen-in-fierce-battle/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stories like this is getting more and more common in my beloved Anambra state.

We shall flush the idiots out. cool

3 Likes

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by onumadu: 4:24am On Jul 27, 2023
Emekata otu anuofia esi otu ebe zuzuputa after failing to achieve anything in life, to start destroying the hard works for which Igbo are known.

My hometown kicked off the MASSIVE LOCAL security campaign and other towns are copying copiously. cool

Soon, Igboland will return to being a land of peace and cleanliness where all known failures (ndi ume ngwu na ndi akariogheri) are consigned to the back seat as usual.

So help us God. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by Ariketolu: 4:35am On Jul 27, 2023
For me to be sure you are Igbo, oya translate one paragraph of your epistle to Igbo language. Because I don't agree you have to claim you are igbo to pass your points across.
Till you do the above, your thread remains one of the mischievous tribal garbages on Nairaland which I don't waste my time on

1 Like

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by DeadCountry: 4:41am On Jul 27, 2023
onumadu:
Emekata otu anuofia esi otu ebe zuzuputa after failing to achieve anything in life, to start destroying the hard works for which Igbo are known.

My hometown kicked off the MASSIVE LOCAL security campaign and other towns are copying copiously. cool

Soon, Igboland will return to being a land of peace and cleanliness where all known failures (ndi ume ngwu na ndi akariogheri) are consigned to the back seat as usual.

So help us God. cool

What is the name of your so called home town. Mention the name of your village if shame no go catch you. All of you useful idiots backward illiterates come here to rant under Anambra, as if Anambra is a one single village.

Anuofia, you do not pass Uke or Nkerefi indigen? When an Nnewi man like me is talking, you dare not come out to talk. Backward illiterate at ease with shanty glorified villages as cities.

Are you not ashamed of talking about achievement? Where in Igboland do you have a viable city worthy of human beings to live in? Do you have any city with sewage system, pipe born water, uninterrupted electricity, road side walk pavements, viable hospitals, top school/education system, good road networks (no bumps), social services, public ambulances, efficient fire service and so many other things that makes a city.

All the glorified villages you fools refer to as cities will be torn down and destroyed and viable cities built for humans being to live in, after Biafra is restored. Anu mpama, tell us the name of your village. Be proud too. Anambra is not a village.
Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by DeadCountry: 4:42am On Jul 27, 2023
Ariketolu:
For me to be sure you are Igbo, oya translate one paragraph of your epistle to Igbo language. Because I don't agree you have to claim you are igbo to pass your points across.
Till you do the above, your thread comes across as one of the usual tribal mischiefs on Nairaland which I don't read.
Never mind. Those terrorists uses google translate to translate Igbo language. When they write, you smell their motele tone from afar.
Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by gidgiddy: 5:03am On Jul 27, 2023
Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, 8th most terrorised country on earth and no 149 on the global corruption index

Yet someone is here to make excuses why Igbos should remain part of this monumental failure

What I say is simple, Igbos have had 109 years since they were made part of the British colonial project called Nigeria in 1914, to assess for themselves if Nigeria is worth being part of or not. Let them formally decide via a referendum

Britain is 5th richest country in the world, it did not stop Britain giving Scotland referendum in 2014. It did not stop Northern Ireland getting a referendum from Britain in 1972

South Africa is arguably the best country in Africa, but Lesotho chose to be independent even though it is in the middle of South Africa. They don't even use the same currency as South Africa

Italy is 7th richest country on earth but Republic of San Marino is an independent country inside Italy

So you see that there are those who despite all the benefits of being part of a large rich country, chose independence. Why did they do that?

There is something called being in control of your self, your land, making your own decisions and being in charge of your own destiny. It is called independence and no matter what Nigeria has to offer, the Igbo nation has the right to decide if they want the offering at all

That right of self determination, that right to choose your future, that right to decide where you want to be, wether for better or worse, thats what the Biafran ideology is all about
Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by 9japride(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
Fortruth:

The OP is just a typical Biafra Unionist...and he doesn't even know that The Core north, even with all his grammar, will still not trust him...

They can never trust anyone that will downplay something that's in their own people's interest- even if its mad.....

He has already defeated himself, but Im sure he watches European soccer Abi EPL... La LIGA, even Swiss League (a landlocked nation).

Do they have oil? Gas or gold?

Nope

Do they have large population?

Nope

Are their National Assemblies writing to any Blackie Nation to extradite someone on social media?

Nope

Do they have a National Workers strike like Nigerian Labor Congress that's threatening to strike ?

Nope

Do they ( England, Spain, Switzerland) borrow airlines and claim it as their own to fly their President into their nation?

Nope

Do they have their security apparatus like say a DSS and NCS fighting to re arrest someone on the steps of a court about to be in session?

Nope

Do they have a leader that "won" election for two months now having no Cabinet including Defense Minister/Foreign Affair Minister/ Finance Minister?

Of course not

But what they DO have is a common value system- with major things homogenous...aka religion, history, culture, laws and customs....and will never allow a Nigger to come from Nigger Area to create a nation for them....

[color=#006600][/color]

You spoke well. I don't know why it's difficult for the major regions to stand alone. Those regions all have something they all have in common.
With that, they can work in unity to achieve a set goal.
Every region in this country is so blessed, so I don't understand why they are afraid to stand alone?
I don't think we are the smartest people in Africa, if not we could have been developed like south Africa or those northern African countries.
Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by Christistruth03: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2023
angry

Listen to Ojukwu after the War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM69swDw1XI

Interpretation

If you died or lost everything in the disastrously foolish War I led you into,
You are on your own

You shouldn't have foolishly listened to or obeyed me in the first place because I didn't mean anything I said during the War

I now want to return to eat better Suya, Fura de nunu and
drink better Kunu with the same Northern boys I sent and abandoned you to die at the Warfront fighting because they are now in control of the National Cake and I need some for myself

my Personal interest comes first and I no send you

Farewell

--------Ojukwu

(Ps Send my love to my God daughter the Beauty Queen Bianca,
I will surely tie the knot with her on my return after dumping the Old Cargo I am with now who was also my former Wife's Chief Bridesmaid and fled Biafra with me almost losing her life running through the Jungle behind me pursued by live bullets and Machine gunfire from those Nasty Federal Soldiers)

2 Likes

Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by gidgiddy: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
Christistruth03:
angry

Interpretation

If you died or lost everything in the foolish War I lead you into,
You are on your own

Because my Personal interest comes first and I no send you

You should have never listened or obeyed me in the first place because I didn't mean any of the things I said

The unity beggar who cannot do without Igbos being in his long ago failed "one Nigeria"

Nigeria is poverty capital of the world and 8th most terrorised country on earth. Time has since proved Ojukwu right in trying to fight his way out of Nigeria with his people, he knew the country would be a monumental disaster, and he was right
Re: Why The Biafra Ideology Is One Of The Worst Ideologies In Modern Day Nigeria by Godwin4444: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Christistruth03:
angry

Interpretation

If you died or lost everything in the foolish War I led you into,
You are on your own

You shouldn't have been foolish enough to listen to or obey me in the first place because I didn't mean anything I said in the War

my Personal interest comes first and I no send you

I now want to eat better Fura de nunu and
drink better Kunu with the same big boys I sent you to die fighting because they are now in control of the National Cake and I want some for myself
like seriously this is trespassing

Y not leave them to their discussion, at least they deserve it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Could Be BRICS Member In Two Years, Join G-20 - Bloomberg / EFCC Recovers N30bn From Humanitarian Ministry’s Looted Funds / Teacher And Mentor Of Senator Monday Okpebholo Joins Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.