Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry (17671 Views)

I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Announces Plan To Build New Lagos Airport / Months To Tenure Expiration, FG To Build New Medical Centre In Buhari’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Okoroawusa: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
Some people will be waiting for FG to construct for them
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Basic123: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
because lagos port has put millions in my hands through importation... and from the proceeds I built benefiting empire for myself... hatred for igbos how is it going to lift u out of shegge-thon Tinubu put u into
Still empty childish chestbeat!

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by RexTramadol1: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sha roll out palliatives
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lordm(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
PepeXKermit:
You want to do port in lagos,making it the third, but all the coastal line in the ss and Se ports are not working or not working as it should
it's a state government project, tell your state government to d theirs
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

Laws like what?

You mean the government should dictate to business persons where and how to move their goods?

bro they will still have something to say... saying govt should build port, they have governor ooo

or govt should make law that lagos population should move to east

many a time we have tell them they will still say fg should build port
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
PepeXKermit:

you think its the state government's sole effort?

i know you will have something to say again

u cant disappoint
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Gozac:

Let them be jubilating as they turn Lagos to a hub of congestion. So elated I have relocated from the hectic and chaotic Lagos

end your saying with the day u ever set foot on lagos in your life u die

i know u have never been to lagos, have u seen d four walls of lagos
u only watch on tv
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Curse777:

Private Public Partnership... With Memorandum of understanding between State Government and Investors...

d guy go still argue. they cant take responsibility
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Theunbothered: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Good one , Nigerians will enjoy by the time this government is stable, I'll advise you suspend your Japa plans ooo because better days are coming.

This one fit dey airport right now and you are foolishly taking his advice.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Yes. Since you lack vision to do something similar in your place, you will be servants in Lagos.

Not only you, but your children will be slaves in Lagos, suitable only for endless work.

suffocate them bro
eru ni won

yoruba own ibo, ibo is yoruba inheritance

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Basic123:
What happened to non SW ports when GEJ was the president, Anyim pius Anyim was the SGF,Okonjo iweala was the coordinating minister of the economy Allyson madueke was the minister of petroleum,Emefiele was the CBN Governor, Aruma oteh was the chairman SEC,Peter OBI was the chairman SEC ,Ike Ekweremadu was the deputy senate president, Emeka ihedioha was the deputy speaker..all for 5years 2010 to 2015!
Some will never take responsibility for their life but blame others

What a list of failures even though I’m from the southeast, I can’t agree less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by cejaypriesty(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2023
Basic123:
What happened to non SW ports when GEJ was the president, Anyim pius Anyim was the SGF,Okonjo iweala was the coordinating minister of the economy Allyson madueke was the minister of petroleum,Emefiele was the CBN Governor, Aruma oteh was the chairman SEC,Peter OBI was the chairman SEC ,Ike Ekweremadu was the deputy senate president, Emeka ihedioha was the deputy speaker..all for 5years 2010 to 2015!
So how does your comment relate to this issue at hand ?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
wiseone28:
And who are the landlord?

slave
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by agabusta: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hamachi:
Land I bought in badagry 3 years ago 350k is now going for 1m-2m for a plot.

Convert the 350k of that 3 years ago to dollars.

Then convert back the dollars to naira based on today's exchange rate.

You'll discover that the land did not appreciate much. It is our currency that lost value coupled with inflation.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Freethinker87:
When they don't have anything to show for, they release propaganda for Badagry sea port, Lekki Airport, Blue/red line train, 4th mainland bridge and other bull***.

Here's the chronicle of Badagry sea port from 2015. Don't let them play on your intelligence.

slave
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
fredoooooo:

So fe kin won e lepe .. emi ipob ... koni da fun ipob ati ipobi ati obituarists... plus tolto that call me ipob.. kaa bensan fun yin po ..
Oga no look for myvtoroubke on, just stay on ya lane ..

omo ibo claiming yoruba

na yoruba u type so

slave
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
sulaak:
The state should build a dedicated Electric power plant first, before building a new port.

leave if u tire
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Abbeytoy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
PepeXKermit:
You want to do port in Lagos, making it the third, but all the coastal lines in the ss and Se ports are not working or not working as it should

Do you mean Sanwolu should have gone build for south East and South-South or to fix whatever that's not working there?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Clinton14:

Actually, nobody missed you brother

person wey never come lag b4

i ask him about d four walls of lagos🤣🤣
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
wiseone28:
How many tribes do we have in Nigeria?

Anyone that is against some imbalance is automatically Igbo?

keep quiet ode
which imbalance
tell imbalance to your governor and business men
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
wiseone28:
Someone is dumb for airing his own view?

Continue to celebrate nonsense idiot

bro u dumb yes u dumb, u failed question and correction

let me add to d dumb

u are a slave. u guys are not developed and only a slave cant developed
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Basic123: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
cejaypriesty:

So how does your comment relate to this issue at hand ?
To preempt people like you that will try to blackmail lagos,southwest, yorubas and fulanis later
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Khyrvxjzy: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Some people will be waiting for FG to construct for them

na ibo
call dere name

they are slave
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by obrian888: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Good one , Nigerians will enjoy by the time this government is stable, I'll advise you suspend your Japa plans ooo because better days are coming.

Let Lagosian wait and enjoy it when Tifnubu will be send packing
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Sk5050: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:
Very laughable!!!
Does it mean no state in SS can build seaport?

Forget about Ibom deep sea we been hearing for years .

Rivers state have two non are functioning
Thank you, Even Bayelsa they will never reason the Niger Delta seaports the west has already grab the economic power of this country it's too bad the south south is always being marginalized, I blame Gej for not reasoning his region while in power🤔
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by tochman(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

Laws like what?

You mean the government should dictate to business persons where and how to move their goods?

I believe you know it's cheaper to clear goods from Lagos port than port Harcourt. Who dictates that sir?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sk5050:
Thank you, Even Bayelsa they will never reason the Niger Delta seaports the west has already grab the economic power of this country it's too bad the south south is always being marginalized, I blame Gej for not reasoning his region while in power🤔

Worst President ever
At least Buhari people benefitted a lot from him .

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by AmotekunSW: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
wiseone28:
And who are the landlord?

Na your papa wey dey hide under bed every Monday.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by ChiefOkporghe: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2023
Basic123:
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by StJasper(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
PepeXKermit:
You want to do port in lagos,making it the third, but all the coastal line in the ss and Se ports are not working or not working as it should

Are you kidding me?

Why blaming the governor of a state for the misfortunes of your entire region?

The diligent governor wants to build another port in his state and you are here criticizing him because the ones in your region are moribund!!

You guys should hold your governors, both past and present, at their balls.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Menclothing: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2023
Lagos is building port daily others are sleeping expecting fedral government with thier lazy gov
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Raf4: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2023
PepeXKermit:

1. There's no ocean/coastal line in SE.
2. Warri, P/H & Calabar in SS have seaports that will be upgraded and optimised.
Ibom deep is in pipeline. So, there's hope for Nigeria. Nigeria will be great starting from this current government of Tinubu. Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hardship: Customs To Distribute Seized Food Items Nationwide / Lagos Cable Car Network. Construction Starts In November.. / Minority PDP May Determine House Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.