Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry (17668 Views)

I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Announces Plan To Build New Lagos Airport / Months To Tenure Expiration, FG To Build New Medical Centre In Buhari’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wiseone28: 7:02am On Jul 31, 2023
AmotekunSW:

This daft leprechaun
Cry blood we will all come to Lagos and populate it
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by AmotekunSW: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2023
wiseone28:
Cry blood we will all come to Lagos and populate it

You are our slaves, you don't have a choice.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lexy2014: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2023
wowcatty:
You have lost your mind and confused, shifting the goal post isn't going to help you either.

You have taken 3 or 4 different positions while I'm still on one. That says it all.

What I said and still stand on is below and it's totally different from your new position after you have been pinned into a corner. Btw, I only read the first two lines of your post.

You are insane go and take your medication.

Who are you to ask me anything?

The two are not mutually exclusive. You can't separate inflation from the economy, when economy is bad inflation will be high. And for president Tinubu to reduce inflation the economy must have a reboost. If the economy was good, removal of subsidy wouldn't have made gas unaffordable for people.

I dont know what you are sniffing.

Your question is why is inflation not going down under president Tinubu and I said it's because economy can't be fixed in less than 2 months and also that inflation can't be fixed in less than 2 months.

Again, the economy can't be fixed in less than 2 months, which is why the infation won't be going down anytime soon.

You sound hurt and emotional. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.

Let me enumerate the questions for the sake of order.

1. How is inflation exclusively a product of a bad economy?

2. Who asked you anything about fuel subsidy?

3. How would a good economy have prevented gas from being unaffordable as a result of fuel Subsidy removal?

4. Who asked u whether the economy can be fixed within 2 months or not?

5. According to you..."President Tinubu said there was no money left in the subsidy account, so he has to find money first and that will take some time".

Does fuel subsidy have an account?

6. Where is the account domiciled?

7. What has no money being in your imaginary fuel subsidy account got to do with Tinubu looking for money?

8. Where is he going to look for the money?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wiseone28: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You are our slaves, you don't have a choice.
Yes my thug master
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2023
Raf4:

Delusional grandeur!
All the containers of all igbos home and abroad put together isn't up to 20% of what Dangote single handedly controls, yet you'll not hear pim from him and his Hausa folks. But you noisy and unruly distant neighbours........hmmmn.......it's in your DNA.
oga go rest... since time immorable igbos own Nigeria commerce and commerce is the only thing that still keeping clown like u alive.. my containers hit that port thrice every year.. I knw how many of my friends as well who are into business.. clown like u are destined to collect land title that's the only thing u are good in.. give me monopoly and government patronage ur dangote is enjoying now I will outdo him
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by wowcatty: 3:56am On Aug 02, 2023
You have lost your mind and confused, shifting the goal post isn't going to help you either.

You have taken 3 or 4 different positions while I'm still on one. That says it all.

What I said and still stand on is below and it's totally different from your new position after you have been pinned into a corner. Btw, I only read the first two lines of your post.

The two are not mutually exclusive. You can't separate inflation from the economy, when economy is bad inflation will be high. And for president Tinubu to reduce inflation the economy must have a reboost. If the economy was good, removal of subsidy wouldn't have made gas unaffordable for people.

Your question is why is inflation not going down under president Tinubu and I said it's because economy can't be fixed in less than 2 months and also that inflation can't be fixed in less than 2 months.

Again, the economy can't be fixed in less than 2 months, which is why the infation won't be going down anytime soon.

lexy2014:

You sound hurt and emotional. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.

3. How would a good economy have prevented gas from being unaffordable as a result of fuel Subsidy removal?

5. According to you..."President Tinubu said there was no money left in the subsidy account, so he has to find money first and that will take some time".

7. What has no money being in your imaginary fuel subsidy account got to do with Tinubu looking for money?

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lexy2014: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2023
wowcatty:

You sound hurt and emotional. A bad workman quarreling with his tools.

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Gozac: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

end your saying with the day u ever set foot on lagos in your life u die

i know u have never been to lagos, have u seen d four walls of lagos
u only watch on tv
I don't tell lies am a heavenly focused believer. Repent and be saved so you wont be swearing and make heaven
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Seun4blue(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
lexy2014:

When you say "the most developed in west Africa...", what do you mean?

check how for most developed in west Africa and check their taxing formula.... just use advanced countries as example bro
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by lexy2014: 5:57am On Oct 14, 2023
Seun4blue:

check how for most developed in west Africa and check their taxing formula.... just use advanced countries as example bro

You haven't answered my question.

When you say "the most developed in west Africa...", what do you mean?
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by EcoNews: 6:09am On Oct 14, 2023
My Igbo brother is it not foolish that you deny Tinubu accolade to port he signed the papers personally while you give the Pandora criminal Peter Obi credit for any student passing WAEC in Anambra ? Yet the oloriburuku did not build a single secondary school, refuse to pay teachers n doctors for a complete one year.

Hypocrisy n hate as already killed foolish Igbo like you n you should die of shame. I am waiting for you to tell me you are aboki from hellfire.

Praxis758:
Unlearned people will still allude the glory to Tinubu.
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Praxis758: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
EcoNews:
My Igbo brother is it not foolish that you deny Tinubu accolade to port he signed the papers personally while you give the Pandora criminal Peter Obi credit for any student passing WAEC in Anambra ? Yet the oloriburuku did not build a single secondary school, refuse to pay teachers n doctors for a complete one year.

Hypocrisy n hate as already killed foolish Igbo like you n you should die of shame. I am waiting for you to tell me you are aboki from hellfire.

Every critic of Tinubu isn’t an Igbo man.

I’m a proud son of Akoko land in Ondo state.

Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Uchek(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
Totally agree with u? But does just 5 years of Jonathan admin really…really explain the deliberate neglect, mismanagement underdevelopment since the end of Biafra War by successive govt via NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY?

&
Basic123:
What happened to non SW ports when GEJ was the president, ANYIM PIUS ANYIM was the SGF,OKONJO IWEALA was the coordinating minister of the economy ALLYSON MADUEKE was the minister of petroleum,STELLA ODUAH was minister of Aviation,EMEFIELE was the CBN Governor, ARUMA OTEH was the chairman SEC,PETER OBI was later the chairman of SEC ,IKE EKWEREMADU was the deputy senate president, EMEKA IHEDIOHA was the deputy speaker..all for 5years 2010 to 2015!
Some will never take responsibility for their life but blame others
Re: Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry by Basic123: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Uchek:
Totally agree with u? But does just 5 years of Jonathan admin really…really explain the deliberate neglect, mismanagement underdevelopment since the end of Biafra War by successive govt via NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY?

&
Igbo people have always been part of that Nigerian government. Apart from GEJ arrangement I listen.In 1979 to 1983 also.An Igbo man was the VP and the speaker at the same time...likewise VP to buhari and 5 senate presidents between 1999 to 2007.

Be responsible for once and stop blaming other for your woos at every opportunity. THE VICTIM MENTALITY AND PERSECUTORY DELUSION ARE JUST TOO MUCJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives H.E. Boni-Yayi, Benin Republic President In Abuja (photos) / Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving To Mark His Return From Abroad - Photos / No COVID-19 Palliatives In My House, Abike Dabiri Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.