Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery (53811 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Luckysbab: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Mindlog:

The percentage that get back to the education pathway (many of the adolescent brides didn't make it past the primary level of education) is very insignificant in comparison to those that don't.

Realistically, at age 20 with 3 children.....there is little or no motivation to re-engage in formal western education though they may have a chance at that, if they are married to men are financially comfortable and liberal enough to get her back to school while making provisions for those who would help her care for the children,

How many women in the rural areas of the Southern part of Nigeria choose the educational part?

Y’all need to stop this one sided criticism. Rural areas in Nigeria often have unconventional practices, North or South.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by bitingcool: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2023
revived2:
Bizarre

Things dae sup for this life

I swear
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Pacesetter123(m): 12:27am On Jul 28, 2023
bukatyne:

Not excusing them but the teenage wife can go to school after childbirth. That's what most of the notable Northern women did.
Go to which school?
sad

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Codes151(m): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2023
Mindlog:
They see nothing wrong in their daughters being teenage wives and still expect to have female doctors to attend to their females!
its poverty and illiteracy.
You think el rufai will let his daughter marry at 14??

It’s just crazy the level of reasoning in the north. You fit puke

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Blitzking: 12:39am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Honestly I'll prefer a female doctor, I don't think I can ever stand a male doctor touching me all in the name of delivery , I'll arrange everything, I can't ooooooo. The girl is even underage
pray you don't have obstructed labour browse the word tomato vulva..shoulder dystoicia. APH Or even eclampsia.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Pacesetter123(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
That's why I said I'll arrange before hand because after every ehn it's going to affect me real bad. There are female doctors everywhere
Don't say everywhere.
Where do you even see male doctor in Nigeria let alone female doctors being in everywhere?

The article even said where the. "child" went to to deliver her child ,there was no single female doctor.Hence,the main reason she was attended to by a male doctor.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by EnvyandHate: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2023
bukatyne:

14yrs is too young to have a baby.

I hope she doesn't have VVF and other complications in future. In the interim, the women advocate should care for the mother & child and enable her to continue her schooling or any trade of choice.

Their religion has stipulations on divorce though I doubt a male doctor attending to a wife is part of it.

I think she and her family should see the light in the situation: she is free from the clutches of a mad man who would marry a 12 - 13yr old.

Bingo!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Swagaa99: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2023
Northern na Dey drag this country BACKWARDS 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Zedoo(m): 1:25am On Jul 28, 2023
Nice.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Ilekokonit: 1:35am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
That toto wey you dey die for'' they buy motor, pay pride price and vice versa
Ur doctor go do that toto anyhow' sometimes go put his full hand inside'' sometimes they finger her'' sometimes put sharp objects inside and sometimes put his head inside all in the name of delivery'' then after every thing u are the one to pay him for disorganizing your woman s pussssssy''
Stop doing like toto will solve any problem for u.

Childbirth na messy affair o. The Doctor go manhandle the Toto WotoWoto.

If the baby's head is too big to come out during delivery, the doctor will use scissors to cut the Toto to allow the baby's head to come out and after delivery the doctor will sew the toto with needle and thread. Lobatan !!!
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2023
talented321:
That toto wey you dey die for'' they buy motor, pay pride price and vice versa
Ur doctor go do that toto anyhow' sometimes go put his full hand inside'' sometimes they finger her'' sometimes put sharp objects inside and sometimes put his head inside all in the name of delivery'' then after every thing u are the one to pay him for disorganizing your woman s pussssssy''
Stop doing like toto will solve any problem for u.
'''With My INNOCENT Loud''

Go and watch child birth videos on YouTube and see if you don't vomit. You'll see how doctors are really enjoying the "toto" with all the blood, the baby's head and the 💩 that comes out of the woman's body during childbirth.

Also, the fact that the "wife" is a 14 year old and you made such a comment makes me know how poor your orientation is.

I pity the wife wey go marry you. angry

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Weathered: 1:46am On Jul 28, 2023
cococandy:
That’s all you got out of this?
what do you expect from an invalid whose brain has been further corroded by substance abuse?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by juman(m): 1:57am On Jul 28, 2023
See insanity!
Those are people with wrong religious ideology.
Just imagine afgahnistan that preventing the female to get to their desire educational field, yet they want female doctors to attend to their wives and daughters.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by juman(m): 1:59am On Jul 28, 2023
In sane society, marriage and having children do not debar female achieving their desired educational target in life.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The girl was actually 14-years old? So at 14, she is now divorced and with child? shocked

Shortage of medical workers? And this is an activist for women’s rights? I am speechless here. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
one idiot will tell you that feminism had served it's cause because women can now go to school.
Just continue to speak on women's right and you will be called victimhood gender

Males comment are scarce on this thread but they can swallow you or assume you are Hitler for requesting for urgent 2k or asking for money weeks after meeting them. That is obviously worse than pedophilia to them.

Even if she wasn't a minor,let us all acknowledge what a male ego can cause,and she how women are demonized for allowing their hypergamy cloud their decision to stay with a man,wheras men are permitted to let their ego cloud their decision to stay with or be with a woman. We are not ready for the discussion on the egoistic nature of men. But we are always ready for the discussion of "women being emotional beings loyal to their feelings"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by aestake: 2:36am On Jul 28, 2023
Treepower2000:

Imagine the irony.
And divorcing a teenager for being attended to by a male doctor.
They don't want their girls to get education but want female doctors to attend to their wives. Epic buffoonery!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by tishbite42: 3:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Mindlog:
They see nothing wrong in their daughters being teenage wives and still expect to have female doctors to attend to their females!
The madness is unprecedented
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by stallionng: 3:13am On Jul 28, 2023
That so called women rights activist should be ashamed instead,talking of child abuse of 14 years old girl married off to a man old enough to be her father ,you are supporting the evil to ensure female doctors equality employment .
The man should be arrested for child abuse

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Blue3k(m): 3:31am On Jul 28, 2023
She better go sue for alimony. It would suck to be left without nothing after this ordeal.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Jul 28, 2023
Blue3k:
She better go sue for alimony. It would suck to be left without nothing after this ordeal.
Divorce no easy for grown men and women to handle— sometimes the thing dey scatter brain and bowel—, na 14-year-old girl wey her bones never hard finish go come fit dey carry heart go dey pursue alimony left and right? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Desusi: 3:38am On Jul 28, 2023
bukatyne:

14yrs is too young to have a baby.

I hope she doesn't have VVF and other complications in future. In the interim, the women advocate should care for the mother & child and enable her to continue her schooling or any trade of choice.

Their religion has stipulations on divorce though I doubt a male doctor attending to a wife is part of it.

I think she and her family should see the light in the situation: she is free from the clutches of a mad man who would marry a 12 - 13yr old.
I quite agreed with you.The husband must be mad.He forgot that the there's a possibility of having female child in future, would she be happy if a would be husband to her daughter does same thing to his daughter?. That is where the golden rules in came in-"DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT THEM DO UNTO YOU"

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Daxray07(m): 4:14am On Jul 28, 2023
I was expecting to read a part where they advocate against underage marriage and poor medical attention that lead to complications initially instead they're more concerned about the gender of the doctor that saved her and the baby's life from possible mortality. I no even know who to blame cos this matter tire me I swear undecided

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Curse777: 4:19am On Jul 28, 2023
Someone's sister, daughter and child. Impregnated and married at 14 still the husband is carelessly trying to kill her
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Okoroawusa: 4:28am On Jul 28, 2023
I am confused at times when I read things like this. The Islam in Northern Nigeria is it different from the Islam in Morocco, Tunisia, Gambia, even in core Arab countries like Iran, Iraq, Quatar, Lebanon or even Southern Nigeria...I don't get it.
I believe that it is more of a cultural thing than a religious thing because we have seen Muslims from other climes nah!
Even a 20 year old girl small for my eyes talk less of a 14 year old girl...no be say dem dey even gather body like some 14 year old girls in the South... mtchew

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by haslaw(m): 4:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Mindlog:

How exactly does marriage stop woman from being educated.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Okoroawusa: 4:34am On Jul 28, 2023
Luckysbab:

How many women in the rural areas of the Southern part of Nigeria choose the educational part?

Y’all need to stop this one sided criticism. Rural areas in Nigeria often have unconventional practices, North or South.
We know but no be to marry at the age of 14 nah!... can a girl at 14 that's not in school in Delta, Edo, Plateau, Imo or even Kwara and Taraba get married? You self reason am nah!
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Osanoghodua1: 4:36am On Jul 28, 2023
The North is 200yrs behind.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by BoboNogoDie: 4:41am On Jul 28, 2023
Jesse6:
This is one thing I have been facing as a Community Nurse, The part of the country where I live people around won't let you associate with a female patient especially during labour even in emergency cases. It's quite really unfortunate tbh
Nothing unfortunate there.
The number of female medical doctors these days in different schools is greater than male students.
Some of the male health workers are actually perverts. I HAVE HEARD STORIES... I WOULDN'T LIKE A MALE HEALTH WORKER TO ATTEND TO MY WIFE AS WELL EVEN AS A CHRISTIAN!
BUT IT'S RIDICULOUS TO DIVORCE HER ON THAT GROUND. THAT USELESS MAN NEEDS TO BE JAILED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.