Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery (53809 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by drololaaof: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/man-divorces-wife-for-allowing-male-doctor-attend-to-her-during-delivery/
All the reason given by the ministry officials is scratching the problem in the head .
In Saudi, UAE ,DUBAI they recruit male medical doctors to attend to them ,why would Nigeria case be different?
Is is religious extremism, if they did not get a medical personnel to attend to them ,we will be crying ,the husband is in the group of those that cause VVF and death during child birth, their religious leaders need to enlighten them about getting good quality medical care

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by delpee(f): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
It's annoying that a 14 year old is being put through so much agony but I'm more shocked by the sense of reasoning of the activist in charge of empowerment.
Maybe she'll be happier dealing with the poor girl as a VVF patient which is probably what they tried to avoid by calling the only available doctor.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by SirAfoy1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Honestly I'll prefer a female doctor, I don't think I can ever stand a male doctor touching me all in the name of delivery , I'll arrange everything, I can't ooooooo. The girl is even underage
This is quite different from the time you're enjoying the thing...

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by TheStoneOfHelp(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Wahala dey! grin
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by darkmarky(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mindlog:
They see nothing wrong in their daughters being teenage wives and still expect to have female doctors to attend to their females!
confused lots really cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by slowice(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
A 14yr old got no business with marriage in the first place.

Y'all can't be marrying off all teenage girls and expect to have famale doctors at your hospitals.. You can't eat your cake and have it.

You will most end up with heart broken, beaten, battered, divorced and few female doctors at best.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Trustmea: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Truly hausa ppl don't have any iota of 🧠 no cap

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Gagare1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jahili.

So he would prefer his wife to die unattended than to receive the best care from a male health worker (who saw better cookies than whatever bullcrap his pregnant wife has down there)?

And to think that the leaders who conditioned them to think like this fly themselves abroad to be attended to by whatever the system allows out there.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Gagare1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Trustmea:
Truly hausa ppl don't have any iota of 🧠 no cap

It was a Fulani man.

Hausas are much more reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by delpee(f): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
That's why I said I'll arrange before hand because after every ehn it's going to affect me real bad. There are female doctors everywhere

Pregnancy and delivery processes are so unpredictable.....

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
delpee:

Pregnancy and delivery processes are so unpredictable.....
Even in that pains I'll still reject a male doctor touching me, I know myself. I'll prepare for it very well to avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by prophetfire: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mindlog:
They see nothing wrong in their daughters being teenage wives and still expect to have female doctors to attend to their females!
ISLAMABAD grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Akaegwu(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mad people full for north. Islamically idiots spoiling islam
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Antichristus: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
Another follower of the Saudi child molester. He should be in jail for paedophilia. What a lawless country where idiots are in "gwament".
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Faithy04: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
He should be have applied wisdom not divorce
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Nobleou(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
The Northerners Islamabad at it again...

MOD:
They will ever remain a 'Stone Age' people
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Akaegwu(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Even in that pains I'll still reject a male doctor touching me, I know myself. I'll prepare for it very well to avoid them.
Free madness by terry G

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Faithy04:
He should be have applied wisdom not divorce
A person marry 14-year-old in this day and age. Which kain wisdom magic you dey expect from that kind? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Atondaic: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/man-divorces-wife-for-allowing-male-doctor-attend-to-her-during-delivery/

The hypocrisy here is outstanding. Why isn't there effort to address the immature, insensitive and daft approach of the Husband by his reaction it implies that he would prefer she dies or lose the baby than having her get help from a male doctor.

The health sector has it's issue, no doubt but this is just an instance of people putting personal beliefs and sentiment over being decent human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by oonyeoma50: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
That toto wey you dey die for'' they buy motor, pay pride price and vice versa
Ur doctor go do that toto anyhow' sometimes go put his full hand inside'' sometimes they finger her'' sometimes put sharp objects inside and sometimes put his head inside all in the name of delivery'' then after every thing u are the one to pay him for disorganizing your woman s pussssssy''
Stop doing like toto will solve any problem for u.
'''With My INNOCENT Loud''
It's not a big deal. It did not start today. E don tey undecided
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by lawlahbammy(f): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2023
There stupidity is epic asf
Mindlog:

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Nobleou(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mindlog:
Islam is a curse to humanity...

Barbaric people

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by motionarena: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
And the useless descendant of the pedophile Mohammad was not arrested

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by icon91(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2023
In a sane country, why will a grown man have anything to do with a minor in the first place?

That's statutory rape & the punishment is really heavy, not knowing one's left from right is a big disease indeed!

Nigeria's age of consent is 18, but in same Nigeria, some culture, tribe...permits the abnormal things to be seen as normal

My advise is parents should try as much as possible to allow their children get western education at least, get exposed to certain things in life, make better decisions as the grow older

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Contekbbc: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
I was expecting the useless women advocate would talk about the child Marriage but alas,I'm wrong, they're the same backward tribe.
THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE IS SHARING THE SAME CORNTREE WITH SOME SENSELESS ANIMALS.
NIGERIA IS NOT ONE AND CAN NEVER BE ONE.
I
instead of arresting the animal called husband for getting married to a teenager,a fourteen years old girl that should be busy fulfilling her life purpose,they are clamoring to have more female medical practitioners.
Northern Nigerian is a CANKERFORM!
Don't even bother to justify this crime, every angle I look at child Marriage is pointing to wickedness of the highest order.
And anybody supporting this should be stoned and killed like a beast

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Hustle4Naira(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
undecidedThat katsina man na SHAME!!.. marry teenage girl, Impregnate her and still divorce her because a professional irrespective of gender saved her… some people sha

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by akaahs(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
So like this, at 28 she sef don become a grand mom 👩
😳😳😳😳

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Yankee101: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Has to be northern nigeria

Bush

So she for rather die abi?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by etrange: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Divorcing a female teenager for allowing a male doctor to attend to her health care is height of it all. I've been saying it here, misogyny a beast that eats its owner.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by bukatyne(f): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kenmatt:
That man is jealous like me.

But too jealous more than me.

Jealous of what?

Have you seen a woman giving birth before?

Do you think there is anything remotely sexual about it? With all the blood, gore, bodily fluids, tears, expansion of the body not on in the best state, bloody babies, placenta and all sorts?

8 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Faithy04: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
A person's thought is not another person's mind. But he shouldn't have gone to the level of divorce
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by bukatyne(f): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jesse6:
I just don't know brr
Although I have been sensitizing some lately but still that mentality is still there

Keep up the good work.

A tip that can help is studying their Quran/ Sharia laws/respected educated leaders on the actual 'ruling' on male doctors for female patients so you can sensitize based on their religion.

A lot of people take their religion seriously on the surface (though they never study what it actually says) so they hold on to idiosyncrasies that actually have no basis in the religion.

For the people screaming the 'North', we are still grappling with 'God forbid CS', hospital births and blood transfusions in the West. It is just that it is isn't marred with underage marriages.

Goodluck as you make your own impact in their community. smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.