Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery (53816 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by LadyRosa(f): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Tor
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by JayDaily2: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
The girl should be thankful she dodged a bullet.

Blessing in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by MICVOCT(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
That toto wey you dey die for'' they buy motor, pay pride price and vice versa
Ur doctor go do that toto anyhow' sometimes go put his full hand inside'' sometimes they finger her'' sometimes put sharp objects inside and sometimes put his head inside all in the name of delivery'' then after every thing u are the one to pay him for disorganizing your woman s pussssssy''
Stop doing like toto will solve any problem for u.
'''With My INNOCENT Loud''

Funny enough, back up with a certificate.....smile....legally binded.

Power to execute.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mindlog:
They see nothing wrong in their daughters being teenage wives and still expect to have female doctors to attend to their females!
mmm. What an irony statement you have there?
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Anny69: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
Honestly I'll prefer a female doctor, I don't think I can ever stand a male doctor touching me all in the name of delivery , I'll arrange everything, I can't ooooooo.
Honestly speaking, when labour pain hits you, you wouldn't care about the doctor's gender.

16 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Danidinho4: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Problem!
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
bukatyne:

What are they afraid of?

And isn't the life of the mother & child very important to them?
Them say they will butchers the doc if he attend to the female patients
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Anny69:
Honestly speaking, when labour pain hits you, you wouldn't care about the doctor's gender.
That's why I said I'll arrange before hand because after every ehn it's going to affect me real bad. There are female doctors everywhere

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by MICVOCT(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
lol'' make i go kill myself ?

cheesy Never mind jare!
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by ginggerxy: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
Some people can be so unreasonable. How do you expect a woman in labour to resist a male doctor from delivering her baby , do you have her to die ? She's even a child for that matter. how these old men get erection for a naked child is what I don't get.

12 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by talented321: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Brotherly'' cheers
MICVOCT:

Funny enough, back up with a certificate.....smile....legally binder.
Power to execute.... grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by MICVOCT(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
pretydiva:
How can you even get married to a 14 year old girl to start with? These northerners sef undecided So you rather she dies than for her to be attended to by a male doctor undecided . What a myopic mentality

That's one of the effectiveness of Northerners high population.
The moment a lady started her menstruation brouhaha..... o ti lọ niyẹn.

Me I no day think am again self...

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
bukatyne:

What are they afraid of?

And isn't the life of the mother & child very important to them?

Islam....abi u no Sabi them?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by MICVOCT(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
pretydiva:
How can you even get married to a 14 year old girl to start with? These northerners sef undecided So you rather she dies than for her to be attended to by a male doctor undecided . What a myopic mentality

Myopic indeed
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by isabi2lof: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Illiteracy at its peak , marry early divorce early undecided

Wetin poverty go cause enh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by phorget(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
People that could burn Davido poster would actually do anything unimaginable... Fear north.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Basicend: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
Jesse6:
This is one thing I have been facing as a Community Nurse, The part of the country where I live people around won't let you associate with a female patient especially during labour even in emergency cases. It's quite really unfortunate tbh

Hmm, may be they have had some negative afterbirth affairs between some docs and the female patients.

I can understand their views a bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Exceed15: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
So he prefers the child you called a wife rather die. Evil religion. Tueeeeh God forbid bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by duduade: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The girl was actually 14-years old? So at 14, she is now divorced and with child? shocked

Shortage of medical workers? And this is an activist for women’s rights? I am speechless here. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Same here o

The way these people think ehhhhh....

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Anny69: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
IconicR:
That's why I said I'll arrange before hand because after every ehn it's going to affect me real bad. There are female doctors everywhere
That's better.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by davodyguy: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Same people burning Davido's banner all in the name of religion

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by 9jaRealist: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Islie:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/man-divorces-wife-for-allowing-male-doctor-attend-to-her-during-delivery/

The sort of DUMMIES I have the misfortune to share nationality with… angry
I bet he would’ve preferred his teenage wife to DIE rather than be attended by a male. SMH

>

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mindlog:
They see nothing wrong in their daughters being teenage wives and still expect to have female doctors to attend to their females!

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by PDJT: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2023
-Divorced with a child at 14? It seems young bride full Northern Nigeria. I might consider searching for my 3rd wife in Katsina. Chai! I have lost Yusufs contacts sad.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by MICVOCT(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
Brotherly'' cheers

Respect! Can't appreciate you less.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2023
Even if your holy book permits it, why can't your common sense tell you that having sèx with a 14 year old is all shades of wrong? This is basic common sense o, kai.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by esthel(f): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rather than allow their young girls go to school they marry them off so where exactly are the female doctors going to be manufactured from. Would the female doctors also leave their husband's domicile to go into the rural areas. This isn't even about investing in midwives and nurses but in education, for that kind of man that thinks his ego or religion is bigger than the wife's life.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by isabi2lof: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
pretydiva:

Na poverty cos am ,they prefer their wives to die and go to heaven , most of all this early marriage stuff is gingered by poverty, nothing wey anybody wan tell me ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by matm: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Male or female doctor does not matter.
It's either u see ordinary vagina or penis which are mere parts of the body that amount to nothing.Nothing special here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Pat081: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
The man should be in jail 14yr-old gal hahaha those people from that side are animal in human body

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.