Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery (53804 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by tollyboy5(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Treepower2000:

Imagine the irony.
And divorcing a teenager for being attended to by a male doctor.
please call her a minor.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by bukatyne(f): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Them say they will butchers the doc if he attend to the female patients

I was even asking about the husbands and relatives.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by bukatyne(f): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2023
lexy2014:

Islam....abi u no Sabi them?

It is well.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by tollyboy5(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2023
This is really disgusting that a minor is being abused sexually.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by SamOchuko: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/man-divorces-wife-for-allowing-male-doctor-attend-to-her-during-delivery/

How old is the said husband? All you care for is lack of female medical officers and not the fact that a 14 year old was put in the family way? You’re advocating for more female medical practitioners and not protection of the female child? You’re sick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by godlessmind: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Blendy77(f): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
The person presenting this case sef for government to look into providing more female nurses n Drs is the real I'diot in all of this. Instead of advocating that the men should stop marrying underage aged girls and also awareness be made for these men to kno its life first in an emergency, you are appealing for more female Drs and nurses to be available to deliver your underage kids you rushed into marriage so they dont get divorced. So if every girl child is married off at 13 and 14 years because of their religion, who will go and read the nursing n medicine for them to be delivering like rabbits? Outsiders? I no just understand d wide disparity between southern n northern Muslims. Illiteracy worse pass covid o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Goodman2023: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
talented321:
That toto wey you dey die for'' they buy motor, pay pride price and vice versa
Ur doctor go do that toto anyhow' sometimes go put his full hand inside'' sometimes they finger her'' sometimes put sharp objects inside and sometimes put his head inside all in the name of delivery'' then after every thing u are the one to pay him for disorganizing your woman s pussssssy''
Stop doing like toto will solve any problem for u.
'''With My INNOCENT Loud''

Then let her die... since then use toto and five virgins swear for una
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Mosco100(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
All you need in your marriage is the Agape Love.

Nevertheless, this Katsina man's case is not a marriage case, but that of child abuse and violation.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by AdaAwka1: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
Mindlog:
They see nothing wrong in their daughters being teenage wives and still expect to have female doctors to attend to their females!

I wonder oo. I wonder where dey expect to get female doctors from, when dey marry their girls at 14, impregnate dem and turn them to useless housewives

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Figger(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
[quote author=Anny69 post=124705129]Before I opened the thread I knew it happened in the North. undecided

14 year old? cry [/quoe]no be small thing, see wetin religion cause. Na so e be for most Muslim extremist countries though.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Professor822714: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
So when will the stoning take place? Buhari and his harem of fools! Na cow for deliver am abi? Can't stand those idiots....jeez
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/man-divorces-wife-for-allowing-male-doctor-attend-to-her-during-delivery/
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Emanodimo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
Some men needs to be reorientated about this hype of untouched & virgin. Though, religion & society made men to think that way but the reality, is someone has seen that which you consider hidden of yours at a tender age, adult and dealth.

He doesn't have to bitter about what had happened but consider it a norm.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by gulfer: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
The Executive Director of Nana Women and Girls Empowerment Initiative, Dr. Fatima Adamu, who disclosed this, Thursday, in Abuja, while speaking as a keynote speaker at the Human Resources for Health Production Dialogue, appealed to governments, especially state governments to ensure there was equity in the recruitment and deployment of medical personnel to rural communities.

Just imagine what a girl at 14 years is going through in the hands of the illiterate and arrogant man but I reserve my biggest astonishment for this quoted statement from a supposed learned director; just imagine her solution to the issue rather than enlightening their men and women folks on the foolhardiness of following some old and impracticable reasonings undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by 12345baba(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
See the kind humans we dey share this country with o!
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2023
That is what religion of piss preach about. Marry an underage and if a male Doctor attend to her during child delivery, divorce her.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by swiych(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2023
I once stayed in Katsina Daura, those men with teenage girls ehn, some of the wives still dey behave like children, despite say dem don born. If you have never stay in the North as a southerner, u will believe those people are holy and honest to the core.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by abbey621(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
icon91:
In a sane country, why will a grown man have anything to do with a minor in the first place?

That's statutory rape & the punishment is really heavy, not knowing one's left from right is a big disease indeed!

Nigeria's age of consent is 18, but in same Nigeria, some culture, tribe...permits the abnormal things to be seen as normal

My advise is parents should try as much as possible to allow their children get western education at least, get exposed to certain things in life, make better decisions as the grow older

Many of you online critics don't do research before typing. The Nigerian government already accepted Sharia law to be the law of the land in certain states, this is the problem of the North and until this changes, the age of consent can never be 18 years of age....Know this and know peace!
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by abobote: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
And I didn't even ask my wife who attended to her when she went to the hospital today

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by abbey621(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
gulfer:

Just imagine what a girl at 14 years is going through in the hands of the illiterate and arrogant man but I reserve my biggest astonishment for this quoted statement from a supposed learned director; just imagine her solution to the issue rather than enlightening their men and women folks on the foolhardiness of following some old and impracticable reasonings undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You think the activist would contradict religion and traditional beliefs? You no want make she remain alive abi? Until the Imams and the traditional leaders start preaching these things, nothing will change. The majority of the North takes these things deeper than you and I on the internet. In fact, most of them no get time for internet, their only source of in formation is their Imam or traditional ruler.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by DaChosenOne: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Sahelian muslims are backwards as hell. West Africa would better off without them.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by grandstar(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
The man should be made to pay her damages up to the tune of 1m or locked up.
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by kelvindj98: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
bukatyne:

Not excusing them but the teenage wife can go to school after childbirth. That's what most of the notable Northern women did.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Realslimshady(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
pretydiva:
How can you even get married to a 14 year old girl to start with? These northerners sef undecided So you rather she dies than for her to be attended to by a male doctor undecided . What a myopic mentality

you never see 14 year old getting impregnated out of wedlock for ur village

enough with the hypocrisy ,girls as young as 13 are being rescued as sex slaves and prostitutes in the so called learned part of the country . I'm not in support of child marriage but don't come here and be calling north as if other regions are better
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
swiych:
I once stayed in Katsina Daura, those men with teenage girls ehn, some of the wives still dey behave like children, despite say dem don born. If you have never stay in the North as a southerner, u will believe those people are holy and honest to the core.
Pregnancy does not transform a person's mental age. Children are children no matter what you subject them to. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Pregnancy does not transform a person's mental age. Children are children no matter what you subject them to. undecided
Abi grin grin grin

Tell him o...

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2023
Na dem again
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by tojahh(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Memory76:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah

G.TBank

Instead of you to go replace the divorced girl. You dey here for mumu. Ogun Kee you dia
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by nomolos92: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2023
Religion of pigs at it again

Headslamers can never have sense
Re: Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery by lincs25(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2023
Foolish man! My wife, it was my neighbour a gynaecologist that attend to her during delivery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.