Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online (74142 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / 9 Years Transformation Photos Of About To Wed Couple / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Ebubu3: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ruth1994:
See breast wey this small boy dey enjoy o. Life no balance
grin
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Smilgler(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol 😂 , no b small enjoyment o 😂 comrade ,
Ruth1994:
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Menclothing: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sperm makes women grow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by treatise: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Fashypearl:
A Nigerian couple has caused a frenzy online after sharing their transformation pictures which immediately went viral.

The stunning pictures which featured the couple side-by-side with the caption “how it started vs how it’s going,” has been shared thousands of times on various platforms.

In the “how it started” picture, the couple was looking young and vibrant, dressed in matching Ankara outfits.

In the “how it’s going” picture, the woman was looking much bigger and more robust than the man, who hasn’t changed much.

The picture has sparked a conversation online, with many people commenting on the couple’s incredible transformation.

See the photos below:
The man has similar gene with Whizkid grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by MrSmithy: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Wow!This is indeed a very big Geepee tank of breast...Wish i can have some now though
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Lovelife433(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop kind of thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by gaspology(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
The guy don lose the lady grin Quote me!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by godwon01(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Very difficult to believe the two pictures. There is massive transformation of that girl. If she allow the girl to move to Lagos , that is the end of the relationship. I see them living in rural areas of western Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by enemyofprogress: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
The girl's omu don digest drastically

Ajepako come and see chomtin
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by enemyofprogress: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
See as the babe come make breasts to dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by saveman91(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
If that breast reach 10liters the boy for don grow since, but de girl don chop him money and de guy no see little to hold for body
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Popeonah(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Now they have left him be hind ..... I rather don't talk.... "Oya point and take " ....kizz Daniel dey sing
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by DarkCaesar(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Who told you that he is a small boy. He is married and should be addressed as a big boy! Don't be jealous of her big bless.
breats wey don see better days
See as everything point dey look down embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Uniqueteco(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
We've seen how it started, how it's going but the end is very predictable and very near too. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by DarkCaesar(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
OriOko88:
My own is d massive transformation of the girl's breast. Did she pump it? Haba e don become rubber
Breast wey don become eyesore
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by finallybusy: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Doesn’t look like a transformation to me.
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Iceberg3: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Well it's clear the man's hands works wonders grin
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by LagosG: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
MarketDispatch:

The lady will be receiving many solicitors left right center...I hope she can hold it down for her guy all the way
Pretty sure he's not the only dick.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Quebec91(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
cheesy
Ruth1994:
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Quebec91(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
cheesy
Nursepepeye:
They decieved you guys, those ladies are two different girls parading themselves as one
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by omoyami: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
It started with Camry and it's going with GeePee tank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by GeorgeRasks(m): 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Shapeaso:
cheesy cheesy [color=#550000][/color]Why that man no gree grow? Some people will say.. Him marry grandmama but forgetting the fact that men no dey grow. God dey!

The only difference na the girl breast....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by LastProphet: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nursepepeye:
They decieved you guys, those ladies are two different girls parading themselves as one

They are not, is the same person. You can't change your nose and round face. That girl was from a very poor home where she was practically starved until enjoyment came

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Mayor88(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na only the woman transform o.
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by khalids: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
She ate their future...........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Diddycsbsb: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Normally nah so women dey

Thats why men are advised to marry a younger woman..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by Angrygoat: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dis on3 na sure olosho and from the look of pics. She don dey stress the guy as body don gather. He looks stressed,worried and insecure. Naija ladies are all olosho.both married and single esp now. Bich

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by baralatie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Iceberg3:
Well it's clear the man's hands works wonders grin
The man really pumped up the volume
💪💪💪🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by ideamonster: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dimaya:
Thats why men need to outearn their wives. Otherwise she'll outgrow you. That guy is experiencing what was being described in this conversation: when women earn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUrng-mfZpQ

It's quite obvious that she has better income sources than her boyfriend.

grin grin grin provider and protector indeed. that intro though
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by membranus: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
millionboi2:
can you teach me crypto?

Na from Ruth you wan learn your own crypto?

You no see YouTube go learn?

If you wan marry go village grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by anungangampu: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Adewale1603:
It's only in Nigeria we see that when someone is getting weight and fat as sign of being well fed and good living. Whereas there's lots of things associated with being fat in the long run. The guy maintained his physical fitness from Day one. The lady grew out of shape and will continue like that, until she'll remain unattractive
wow. Hopeful words
Re: Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online by VinnyBaba: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nursepepeye:

I havGot to believe you, Really.🤔🙂

A Lady can't grow Big like that. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.