Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair (21331 Views)

Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday / VP Slot: PDP Dismisses Report Of Wike's Selection As Atiku's Running Mate / VP Slot: PDP Goes To South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Chucks13: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Which fate? It's his life and he has right to decide what he want or not want.

This is a politics of inclusion we had practised otherwise since the evil buhari was in power and its not working so I support diversity this time around we can't continue with obi and his slaves type of politics it's evil, useless and have already breed more criminals and terrorist called obidient all over Southern States.

Wike must serve his fathers land so my party pdp can go and return now. We warned Atiku but he remailed defiant and we left him and opted to support Tinubu and their is nothing anyone can do about it.

And for you obi morons you will just die of heart attack wallahi Nnwane Tinubu will spend 8 years in power if even he die (God forbid) Shetima will complete their 8 years term and you headless fools can not do nada about it.

In 2027 remember no more Emefiele to do evil cash swap or dye money again so we will deal with you obidient mercilessly till the 8 years is completed then Ribadu or Marwa take over presidency take this to the bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Kukutente23: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Wike is a Winner.. bye bye to losers
How is he a winner?
When he was scheming others out and spending dollars in hoping to become presidential candidate, was it ever in his plan to become a minister?
Someone who openly bragged that he's not interested in being VP is now taking minister role.
He's as much a loser as Atiku is in all these.
All these is cosmetic

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by yusufmurry: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2023
Medicine after death.

When people give you, they buy your conscience.
PDP has no morale to expel Wike is long overdue.

If you expel Wike and Keep SIM(Rivers Governor), then you have just scored an own goal.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by gigabyte13: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2023
Wike just dey pepper PDP, eluuupigs, and his haters anyhow...
The man no send una Papa.
Baba Sabi him game
Leave politics for who Sabi play am
Go face your own field of endeavors and make a name for your sef...
STOP HATING ON WHO NO SEND YA PAPA

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Confirmedzombie: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Antoeni:
Wike Once Said " I Prefer to Stay Where There's Malaria Than to Go to Where There's Cancer" Wike Has Agreed to Be a Cancerous Minister

Peter obi swore never to leave APGA but he left for PDP and LP today.

What is Peter obi. I guess a SAINT

Mtcheeeeeew

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Mosba: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2023
Wike, the fish bone in PDP neck
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Padipadi(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Toothless PDP.
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Taigaban: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2023
PDP deciding Wike's fate? When you people ran away from the party Wike sponsored the party almost alone. The party leadership should have some respect for Wike. Wike made one of the wisest decision of his political career. He may decide not to belong to any political party, but yet remain relevant in politics. PDP leadership should tread with caution, if not they might cripple the party permanently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Tranquill: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2023
How this Wike's nomination is paining ipi.pgs and obi.denses eh...

They were hoping his name would not be on the list so that they will start with their yeye mockery and tribal bigotry but that did not happen so they are deeply pained...

Abeg mek Una sorry ooh!

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by 001Lagos: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
I still don't like wike to be in Asiwaju's government, I don't like him
Wike left PDP to go and destroy APC
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Kukutente23: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2023
In all these, it shows that even Tinubu is lacking in principles. Wike's shoddy rigging of rivers election is the biggest stain yet on the presidential election that brought Tinubu into office and Tinubu appointing him minister is enough proof that the rigging was carried out with his support.

This shows Tinubu is a desperate politician who has no qualms dining with the devil if it will get him what he wants. This is not the politics of principles that Awo especially and the AD that won him gov were known for.

The doubts around that election will never go away as long as Wike remains a part of his govt.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Laanike50(f): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Nothing to decide on a political prostitute
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Waa001: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2023
I hate Wike...and I don't want him to be in Mr president cabinet.
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2023
001Lagos:
Wike left PDP to go and destroy APC
He'll never succeed
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by kayprinz(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2023
Hello good and lovely people here .I'm a vendor and I buy Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin , USDT, PayPal, Gift Cards, any funds etc. Your money is safe with us without stress and fast payment as well. honesty and trust is the mastermind of my business and I believe in transparency . Let do business and make our lives better.you can reach on .

I also buy
Zelle 💲
Cash app 💲
Venmo 💲

Whatsapp;0.7.0-6.8.4.7.9.7.3.1
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Confirmedzombie: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2023
If PDP Expel Wike , Fubara will not have the powers to hold PDP in Rivers state.

Wike remains the strongest politician in Rivers state.

PDP may lose Rivers to opposition. I urge PDP to thread carefully.

Even Peter Obi vowed on national TV never to leave APGA but he left for PDP and today in LP.

Is Obi not a political prostitute.

Obedients are pure hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Ashirioluwa: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2023
Ttalk:
PDP is now a dead party as Atiku cannot finance the party and Wike that has been doing it is about to be expelled

Wike doesn’t use his money to finance PDP. He used the state funds during his terms as governor of the state.
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by JobAndVacancies: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Ttalk:
PDP is now a dead party as Atiku cannot finance the party and Wike that has been doing it is about to be expelled
pdp all started it with greed by giving the presidential ticket to a Fulani northerner

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Curious345: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Lame
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Basic123: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Antoeni:
This is how shameless a Nigerian politician can be. He is a ministerial nominee for a ruling Party he so vehemently condemned. As at today, nothing has changed. Nigerians are in a worse situation than they were under Buhari, but he has been lobbying to be part of the ruling party. Sadly, he will easily pass screening at the Senate and become a Minister.
What a shame!!
The most shameful Nigerian politician is Peter OBI.

PETER OBI who romance with APGA ,and condemned PDP later romance with PDP, he is now in LP he stopped from campaigning in Anambra in 2013

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Jackbaur88: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Kick him out, if Wike wants he should move with his followers to APC. The man is a traitor and doesn't have integrity. You can't imagine the abuses and curses he rained on APC and Buhari and yet he is dinning with them today. Our politicians have no integrity

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Antoeni:
This is how shameless a Nigerian politician can be. He is a ministerial nominee for a ruling Party he so vehemently condemned. As at today, nothing has changed. Nigerians are in a worse situation than they were under Buhari, but he has been lobbying to be part of the ruling party. Sadly, he will easily pass screening at the Senate and become a Minister.
What a shame!!

You think it is about being an opposition. The U S are the best example to give. They can give you sanction in the morning and change mouth in the afternoon and decide to sleep with you at night.

If Obi had congratulated Tinubu since after being declared the winner. He would have won more supporters. But all of you don't understand that politics is about permanent interest and not permanent enemy.

Ambode will become a Senator very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Love56743: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
pdp all started it with greed by giving the presidential ticket to a Fulani northerner

It was an open ticket, But unfortunately the desperation and selfishness of South East cost them the ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by porthouse7(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2023
illicit:
I hope Wike in Tinubu's government won't be like Saraki in Buhari's govt (first term)

Hmmmm
if he do anyhow he will be sacked , this is not elective position
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Blacktruth: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2023
Na now day brake abi ? Wike wey don move on secretly since
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2023
I honestly think the PDP should let him port to APC so that Sir Siminalaya Fubara can take full control of the party machinery in Rivers State PDP. At least Sir Fubara no go dey shake table too much as he is more of a strategist, doesn't make noise.
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Darren95: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Antoeni:
Wike Once Said " I Prefer to Stay Where There's Malaria Than to Go to Where There's Cancer" Wike Has Agreed to Be a Cancerous Minister

Peter Obi once swear never to leave Apga

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by mrvitalis(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2023
Ayoola171:
In all the struggle, Wike is a winner. He took calculated and favorable risk.
Like ameachi in 2015 abi... U guys act like the game is over... Lol no nah game is just starting
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by mrvitalis(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2023
ManLikeL:

Saraki was an elected member of the government and was weirded with power to an extent. Wike's own is an appointment determined solely by the president himself. If he does anyhow he would be booted out of office without remorse. By the way, where is the Saraki now? His sister is still way important I'm the scheme of things.
Is he dead? Has the game ended? Na wah ooh relax politics is a long game
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by Polymath56: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2023
Wike's loyalty is divided... And I think PDP ought to have handled this since.

But meanwhile,
You all are invited to our Sunday service at Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel), for our covenant day of settlement, where you become settled in every area of your life in Jesus' Name.

For those outside Lagos and Ogun State, you can visit any of our local churches or stream online via YouTube (Living Faith Church Worldwide), Facebook (Winners chapel Int'l) etc. For sure, your life will never remain the same for good. Jesus is Lord!
Re: Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair by josilcool(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2023
During Obasanjo regime..
Obasanjo ( PDP ) appoints Bola Ige (AD) as minister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9,000 Autogas Filling Stations Take Off In 6 Months – FG / Imo Government Books All Hotels In Owerri Ahead Of Governorship Election / Photo: El Rufai Collects N20 From Voluntary Donors To His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.