Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,242 members, 7,860,549 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home (22749 Views)

Heavy Security Presence As Gov Yusuf, Emir Sanusi Remain At Palace / Heavy Security Presence At APC National Secretariat In Abuja / Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by khalling2008: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2023
Family matters and problem
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Expanse2020(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2023
SE is now a new home for terrorist na wah o make God save 9ja
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Greenfusion: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2023
This is what should be done rather than closing people's offices and wanting them to come out and risk their lives.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Dshocker(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2023
Pakute:
Until i see tucano jets pissing on those terrorists and their sympathisers, i won't take SE seriously.

Talk is cheap...
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by justking(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2023
Nice one Mr Governor
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Saidfx(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2023
001Lagos:
This Mbah is getting it right with the way he's tackling Simon ekpa and his terrorist cult menace in south east

Nice one Mr Governor

He is the CEO of pinaccle oil and he loves his state

1 Like

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by NaijaCover(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Yankee101: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2023
That’s the way to deal with it
Take out the unknown gun men
Buhari played soft and Fulani bandits took over the north

2 Likes

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Saidfx(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2023
grin
RoxyBrownAutos:
Deploying armoured vehicles in the street of Enugu will help people sit at home for fear of being killed by security agents.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by DomPerignon: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2023
001Lagos:
This Mbah is getting it right with the way he's tackling Simon ekpa and his terrorist cult menace in south east

Nice one Mr Governor

No be Asari, DSS and Fulani again?
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by sonofsteven: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Nice one Mr Governor

Nice move but I bet residents will come out

Reason being, 1.. who wants to be in a crossfire?

Hoodlums fit wan do show of force that day and civilians dey road,what else do you think will happen, force casualties, hoodlums casualties and civilians
casualties

Best way is to advance and clear them all out,than soldiers moving into the streets and villages panic of the unknown go dey.. I wonder if no one can poison that ekpa

1 Like

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by onumadu: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2023
The man is determined to end reign of terror in his state, and all sensible Igbo support him.
He is laser-focused on this mission as if he wants it to be his legacy or signature achievement.
And he WILL achieve it. cool

1 Like

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by SmartyPants(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Some of you just talk carelessly.

Why should tucano fighter jets be flying around civilian airspace when the country is not at war or in a state of emergency?

How many of the said jets have hovered in the North East civilian airspace through the over 10years of terrorism and insurgency that have plagued the region?

What are you saying? in the North East and North West the airforce is extremely active. You are talking about Tucanos meanwhile much more sophisticated aircraft are being used daily in that theatre.

1 Like

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by EmeraldEmperor(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2023
When Nnamdi Kanu Dies we Will Forever Remember Him As A Genius Valor
LongLive Biafra Republic
FreeNnamdiKanuNow or 👎

1 Like

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by SledgeHammerer: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2023
It shows the level of foolishness of the south yeast people. One man in far away Europe who's working his ass out to earn a living, will tell a people to sit at home and they obey to the detriment of their livelyhood. Go and ask igboho what happened to him. Mtcheeeew..,. this is thriving because the clown has the support of the people in the region.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by okeysoninv: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2023
sonofsteven:

Nice move but I bet residents will come out

Reason being, 1.. who wants to be in a crossfire?

Hoodlums fit wan do show of force that day and civilians dey road,what else do you think will happen, force casualties, hoodlums casualties and civilians
casualties

Best way is to advance and clear them all out,than soldiers moving into the streets and villages panic of the unknown go dey.. I wonder if no one can poison that ekpa
ENUGU is bubbling now. No more sit at home. Mba has defeated ipob .mba 10: 0 ipob.

1 Like

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2023
They will still be the one to commend and condemn him...

Those clowns from that red planet are funny people
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by mauchiz: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Nice one Mr Governor
This is an active governor.
Action governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by mbos: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Nice one Mr Governor
keep dreaming...gov soludo tried still didn't work....bringing security to the street helps enforce the order, mind you
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by jumper524(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Why should tucano fighter jets be flying around civilian airspace when the country is not at war or in a state of emergency?

How many of the said jets have hovered in the North East civilian airspace through the over 10years of terrorism and insurgency that have plagued the region?
so failure in the north is your yardstick to determine your own progress. FYI, multiple times tucano jets have hovered the north east, northwest region. Even recently they bombed bandits in nasarawa state.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by jmoore(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
ENUGU is bubbling now. No more sit at home. Mba has defeated ipob .mba 10: 0 ipob.

Asi! Why did he seal shops last week? You don't win with propaganda.

Umuahia has always been busy for a very long time. Sit at home doesn't exist in Umuahia.

2 Likes

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by ShowmeHeaven(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2023
Pakute:
Until i see tucano jets pissing on those terrorists and their sympathisers, i won't take SE seriously.

Cause S.E is a war torn zone occupied by terrorists? Some of you lots watch way too many Hollywood movies such that you're not abreast with reality.

1 Like

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Thomasankara(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2023
[/color]could it be a generally acceptable dictum that short men are really stubborn,this is the last person I was thinking will prove a resistance against UGM😆[color=#770077]
NwekeUG:
Governor Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJRhhGWza0E
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Akalia(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Yes, the jets showing up in the sky over enugu will have some psychological hit on miscreants looking to cause menace.
I am in enugu and I like the way Peter mbah is using his executive powers to assert himself as the CSO of the state. In such I just came home from work now and on my way home I saw beefed up security in almost any angle I looked.

Any criminal that has mind can come test power. Fools.

2 Likes

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by ShowmeHeaven(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2023
So far, it seems he's the only leader taking the bull by the horn in SE.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Abagworo(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2023
The only reasonable way to improve security in the Soitheast is to release Nnamdi Kanu. Others are cosmetic and volatile attempt at finding impossible solution. The problem with Southeast is not supremacy fight over sit at home but rather the insecurity that arose from ENDSARS and arrest of Kanu which gave room for proliferation of arms and Ekpa's relevance. Release Kanu and Ekpa's influence dies same day.

3 Likes

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by okeysoninv: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2023
jmoore:

Asi! Why did he seal shops last week? You don't win with propaganda.

Umuahia has always been busy for a very long time.
ask anybody living in Enugu today. He sealed those shop because there was agreement between him and traders that all markets and shops will be open. Some renegade the agreement so he has no option than to seal them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Cajal(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2023
Alchemy528:
grin
He should request for fighter jet like super tucano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by okeysoninv: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2023
Abagworo:
The only reasonable way to improve security in the Soitheast is to release Nnamdi Kanu. Others are cosmetic and volatile attempt at finding impossible solution. The problem with Southeast is not supremacy fight over sit at home but rather the insecurity that arose from ENDSARS and arrest of Kanu which gave room for proliferation of arms and Ekpa's relevance. Release Kanu and Ekpa's influence dies same day.
Who will released those killed by Nnamdi kanu. They deserve justice. Say no to injustice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by jmoore(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2023
jumper524:
so failure in the north is your yardstick to determine your own progress. FYI, multiple times tucano jets have hovered the north east, northwest region. Even recently they bombed bandits in nasarawa state.

You can't compare 100 bandits moving together to 8 unknown gunmen in a car.

USA told Nigerian government not to use Tucano jet in southeast.

Suggesting to use Tucano jet in southeast is like suggesting to use tucano jet to fight pickpocketing.

The terrorists in east don't have large numbers.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by okeysoninv: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2023
Akalia:
Yes, the jets showing up in the sky over enugu will have some psychological hit on miscreants looking to cause menace.
I am in enugu and I like the way Peter mbah is using his executive powers to assert himself as the CSO of the state. In such I just came home from work now and on my way home I saw beefed up security in almost any angle I looked.

Any criminal that has mind can come test power. Fools.
Nwanne we are happy for our Governor. Any terrorist that put head in Enugu now will meet his creator. God bless Peter Mba.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders Unfair To Tinubu – Akande / Osinbajo Apologises To Ayobami Adeshida Over His Treatment By DSS Officias / Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.