Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home (22753 Views)

Heavy Security Presence As Gov Yusuf, Emir Sanusi Remain At Palace / Heavy Security Presence At APC National Secretariat In Abuja / Members Of PDP Zoning Committe Arrive Enugu Ahead Of National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by ivolt: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2023
Solsix:

He's channelling his energy in the wrong direction. How are other south East governor's tackling the menace. Soludo initially tackled the problem this way and even threatened to close up businesses, but he has learned from experience. The money he's spending in paying this securities would have fixed some road, that will help reassure peoples confidence in his government.
How do you know he is paying those guys?
Those are federal security operatives!

The only thing Soludo learn is tackling the criminals head on and leaving traders alone.
You may not see them, security operatives are working overdrive in Anambra in conjuction
with vigilante groups.
Nothing much has changed.

BTW, there is a difference between deploying security and threatening traders.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by InvertedHammer: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2023
/
Damned if you, damned if you don't.

No security presence, they say people are scared of coming out because of the terrorist gunmen. Security presence? They say people are scared of coming out because of the security agents.

How can anyone appease Nigerians?

I still believe that the best option would have been covert operations into the bush to neutralize those marauders.

/
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Originalsly: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2023
jmoore:

Undercover is the best way to deal with sit at home enforcers.

That's what I'm thinking. Why not get armed security in mufti out on the street like civilians? ... some going to market...jobs .. as business men ... Keke drivers... Okada riders? As it is ... the Ekpa's cowards will avoid these armed men and strike at a location where they are not present.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by eldoradoxx: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2023
Pakute:
Until i see tucano jets pissing on those terrorists and their sympathisers, i won't take SE seriously.
Tell Tinubu, he alone can order the Tucano jets to piss, the Governors can't.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by SmartyPants(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The North East has been under seige by terrorists and insurgents who have camps in various forests. It is understandable if the airforce puts up a strong showing over there.

There is nothing happening in the South East to warrant the intervention of the Airforce. The police can comfortably handle the challenges, it they possess the will and requisite government directives.

Wait - is it now a bad thing to have the airforce protecting you?

Whether the police can handle it or not, can't they do better with the support of the airforce?

Besides, I'm yet to learn of a single instance of insurgency that has been effectively handled by the police in the entire history of Nigeria. Do you know of any?
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Pakute:
Until i see tucano jets pissing on those terrorists and their sympathisers, i won't take SE seriously.

You should have read comments only and leave the thread instead of making a complete fool of yourself on a public forum. Illiterate.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by 001Lagos: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2023
Alexiiydon:
werey you said that because of likes useless ipob and obiDENCE
IPob terrorist
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by MadamExcellency: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2023
001Lagos:

IPob terrorist

Civil Servants didn't go to work today and the secretariate in Imo State is under lock and key?

Why are the politicians in the Southeast also sitting at home?
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by okeysoninv: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2023
Abagworo:

I am not aware of anyone killed by Kanu but rather allegedly killed by his supporters. Kanu is a symbol in Igboland beyond Southeast and even among other ethnicities in South-south of Nigeria. Government made a hero out of him at very early stage to an extent that he is now a symbol of freedom fight more influential than the supposed Igbo leaders and politicians. I have always maintained that Nigerians should be one and love one another to an extent that some people think I'm anti-Igbo but I have never believed division is a solution to shared problems. It is best to unite and face the problems together but Nnamdi Kanu belongs to the school of thought that independent Biafra will be better than a united Nigeria. I am opposite of his belief but then I believe in freedom and equity as the best approach to peaceful coexistence not selective justice or persecution. Just like Asari, MC Oluomo and Oba of Lagos are walking free so should Kanu cause they even committed worse
May you shut up please, when he gives order through his radio station to his supporters to kill any security forces seen on the road , were you blind. When he orders 2000 head for ikonso burial were you sleeping? The facts is Kanu is paying for his sins and anyone calling for his release should be arrested immediately because that person is worst than kanu.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Solsix(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2023
ivolt:

The only thing Soludo learn is tackling the criminals head on and leaving traders alone.
You may not see them, security operatives are working overdrive in Anambra in conjuction
with vigilante groups.

Lol, you think that those security guys are doing those jobs without extra motivation?? Wake up. Yes Soludo engaged security guy with vigilantes but it was not like the way MBA is going about it.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by pharmaking: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2023
We ibos are loving this sit at home, leave us alone.

After 2 weeks, we go do one month join.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by EngGandalf: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats the Wisdom Governor Mba does not have

In civilised countries, the presence of security officials is reassuring

In Nigeria, the presence security officials in that
numbers is reason to run for your life

Omo Wetyn una want sef. Them no provide security, na issue. Them provide . Na still issue…

Tell me the civilized country that doesn’t have police problems? Mr Civilization….The FBI is currently under investigation for misuse of power…. The French went on rampage after a French police officer killed a 17/18yo boy, a UK police was sentenced for raping and killing women on duty, many of them. Etc.. I don’t like it when people just come and destroy Nigeria and paint other countries white… Alaye nothing as such… nothing like civilized country anywhere…

1 Like

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2023
warlordd:

Don't mind the !d!ots. Most of them blaming the governor are Ipob criminals who use the sit at home to steal.
I tell you bro.. very unfortunate
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Abagworo(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
May you shut up please, when he gives order through his radio station to his supporters to kill any security forces seen on the road , were you blind. When he orders 2000 head for ikonso burial were you sleeping? The facts is Kanu is paying for his sins and anyone calling for his release should be arrested immediately because that person is worst than kanu.

You don't know the difference between being an instigator and being the actor. If I ask you on this Nairaland to go and drink poison and you actually do will you claim I poisoned you? His offence is instigation just like Oba of Lagos and other careless talkers across Nigeria that were left to walk free. My point is that either all the others are treated the same or Kanu should be set free and compensated like them. Selective justice based on tribe is bad
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
ekpa or whatever his called is fugitive from the law,he should be extradited speedily sentenced for brainwashing and sponsoring killings of ignorant igbos in the east angry ekpa is a vampire,he use social median with his accomplice to cause ritualist killings and defends murdering innocent people, ekpa is evil and igbos should wake up and finish off this monster to free the east.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by warlordd(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
pineed:

I tell you bro.. very unfortunate

I like what the governor is doing. He should also borrow a leaf from Soludo who has identified and destroyed all their camps in Anambra.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by warlordd(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
ivolt:

with vigilante groups.

Governor Mbah is 100% right, u can't continue to close govt's shop in solidarity with criminals.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Diddycsbsb: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
If them born una papa well go arrest Simon for Finland🇫🇮..

Mba will regret all this garagara

Instead of him to commence developments in the state he is there chasing distraction..

Ikpa will dribble you and score you
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Alpharey: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pakute:

As if there is a full scale war in Enugu abi. Besides, who does business where tucano jets are firing. You and governor Mba are on drugs
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Alpharey: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
warlordd:

Governor Mbah is 100% right, u can't continue to close govt's shop in solidarity with criminals.

The results is.. no business as traders are afraid to even leave the safety of their homes.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Alpharey: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Iykopee:
Very good initiative. Any sit @ home enforcement agent who dares the army should prepare to meet his creator from tomorrow.

Nobody is daring them because the issue has been settled.. people are sitting at home just seeing the presence of heavy security. Nobody wants a bullet on his head while walking the streets
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Elev82014: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
The illegitimate and wife-snatcher governor of Enugu State, Oluwole Peter Mba, is embarking on a project that he can NOT finish. By militarizing the streets of Enugu State, he's helping to enforce sit-at-home because NO reasonable person would be out there on the street with all the killing machines that they have deployed. So, all his efforts to STOP the sit-at-home are counter-productive!
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by tsdarkside(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Some of you just talk carelessly.

Why should tucano fighter jets be flying around civilian airspace when the country is not at war or in a state of emergency?

How many of the said jets have hovered in the North East civilian airspace through the over 10years of terrorism and insurgency that have plagued the region?

that region should be leveled walahi....

nonesense people,nonesense region....
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Lingudy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Alpharey:

Nobody is daring them because the issue has been settled.. people are sitting at home just seeing the presence of heavy security. Nobody wants a bullet on his head while walking the streets
Why are people in that region living in tension. Those security presence is to help secure them and not to harm them
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by nonhuman(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
This is a way of encouraging sit at home in enugu, black people not wise at all
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by ItswellMike: 5:23am On Aug 01, 2023
I stand against lawlessness...
However, I hate lies .. U ARE A LIAR
Creamypie:
Ipob crooks on this forum will say the presence of security will scare people from coming out. Their daily income/bread is dependent on chaos and the resultant crime Their sense na minus zero. They deceive the people into believing that army, navy police, etc are enemies, so when they are chased out through campaigns by the people, then they and their gunmen will be free to rob, kidnap, and tell d people that Fulani/DSS are the robbers/kidnappers. East make Una get sense early oh.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by ItswellMike: 5:26am On Aug 01, 2023
southsouthking:
Still can't phantom how one little man will sit in his abode in far away Finland and be giving instructions to people who are old enough to be father's and grandfathers to kill and make sure nobody goes out to look for daily bread.

Why inflict pain on your own people?

No ba*stard can try this in Edo State, we'll fish him out wherever he his and make sure he gets his own dose of the pain.
Edo is not better either
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Creamypie(m): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2023
ItswellMike:
I stand against lawlessness...
However, I hate lies .. U ARE A LIAR
be fair to yourself. U aren't an observant person, making u intellectually dead. Can u compare crime rate in east b4 2018 to now? Can u compare migration Rate of Igbo's to southern Nigeria pre-ipob to now?I live in asaba, and I can tell u that easterners relocated in tens it thousands to delta within 2020 till bow, and more are relocating. Same as those relocating to river state
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by southsouthking(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2023
ItswellMike:

Edo is not better either

I dare you to mention one name that's holding edolites hostage and dare order sit at home.
We'll roast that person alive.
Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by Savagery101: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
THE EARLIER U GET IT, THE BETTER

Re: Mbah Sets Heavy Security Presence In Enugu Ahead Of Ekpa’s 2-Week Sit-At-Home by okeysoninv: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Abagworo:

You don't know the difference between being an instigator and being the actor. If I ask you on this Nairaland to go and drink poison and you actually do will you claim I poisoned you? His offence is instigation just like Oba of Lagos and other careless talkers across Nigeria that were left to walk free. My point is that either all the others are treated the same or Kanu should be set free and compensated like them. Selective justice based on tribe is bad
serious you're very shameless and reason like typical stupid ipob. Kanu is facing same litigation as shekau. Thank God shekau is dead, soon Kanu will join him too. You can form militia , armed them, give orders for civilian and security forces to killed, destroy the public .and still say your innocent. What a rubbish. Is better you ipob idiot forget kanu even if Nigeria banana republic fails to try him . He is a wanted man in UK now. Do you notice most of ipob top dogs has gone into hiding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Residents Resist Electricity Officials After Disconecting Their Light.PICS / INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election / We Want To Improve Future Collation & Declaration Of Election Results - Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.