Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges (65443 Views)

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Shikena(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
... that inconvenient truth that they all don't want to hear.

teepain:

Well someone else may argue that when a patient is hemorrhaging the first thing to do is to stop the haemorrhage before additional interventions. If one likens the removed subsidy to the loss of blood, the speed of implementation may be justified. Only one who is privy to the accounting books of the country will be able to tell how bad things are. Of course, we all should have an idea that this economy has been near comatose since around 2013 when Okonjo revealed that FG was borrowing to pay civil servants. Subsidy ought to have gone since Jonathan proposed it in 2012 but it is better late than never. The other thing that needs attention is the cost of governance.
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Shikena(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
You know the drill. You will be fine though it will take some time. See you another time grin

lexy2014:

I am relying on your world wide credibility hence my questions to you. Pls dont disappoint us by dodging the questions

32. Why is it only hardship that APC has to offer despite all the noise it makes during campaigns?

Kindly see the screenshots as buhari and osinbajo were giving hardship to Nigerians from all angles?

Is Tinubu going thru the pains and suffering he is expecting nigerians to go thru despite 8years of suffering and hardship under buhari/APC?

What are the "good and helpful plans" that are in the works? Are u sure Tinubu is ready to do this job?

33. What benefit did nigerians benefit from the removal of subsisdy from diesel and kerosene?

34. Tinubu didn't state how nigeria will get out of the turbulence he has created. How will Nigeria get out of the turbulence?

35. Tinubu claims that "In a little over two months, we have saved over a trillion Naira that would have been squandered on the unproductive fuel subsidy which only benefitted smugglers and fraudsters."

Why then did he collect loan of $800m that he wanted to share as 8k for nigerians?

Who are these smugglers and fraudsters Tinubu is referring to?

Why didn't he identify them and arrest them?
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Cheryph200(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
No be by all this words we need to see it happens
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by EngGandalf: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mrniceguy001:
Last week, the government of one of the European countries I'm currently in issued a personalized shopping card to its citizenry, contained in that card is about 400k in Nigerian Naira for them to do solely shopping for food! And it doesn't stop there — it's going to come like that for one year.

That's not salary oh... Just part of the many benefits they enjoy.

Now that's a country that works.

May God punish African leaders.... All they know is how to elongate their tenures, steal mandates and loot.

God bless Thomas Sankara and J.K Rawlings

Tinubu is a wide-eyed Thief.
What’s the population of that country?
And how did the govt make the money they’re giving them citizens ?
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Kayyy: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
obi58:

Look let's get it right the problem is not the subsidy the problem is the process of the subsidy payments there is a lot of inefficiency in the subsidy payment process which is what has given rise to all the corruption and leakage in the system so my own first focus will be blocking all those loopholes. We all know that the reported daily fuel consumption figure was inflated. We also know that there was significant smuggling because there was no tracking from the depots to the filling stations. These are simple things that could have been done to reduce the amount we pay for subsidy whilst tackling the corruption in the subsidy process.

So I'm quite sure that we won't use another 3.5 trillion to subsidize fuel. Also there will be a state of emergency declared on our refineries and everything will be done to ensure they come on line before December. Until we can secure self sufficiency in domestic production I will not remove subsidy because fuel subsidy was a direct consequence of fuel importation.

Bro, not knocking your ideas, you still didn't get my point, firstly mention any successive govt that has actually blocked any loophole or conduit for corruption completely in this country since inception, you know why ? It's not about you , it's about the workers, even the lowest of the officers have their form of corruption not to talk of the managerial positions. I know how much my friends at Tin Can Apapa were taking home daily about 10years ago and how they spend on me when I go greeting them and none were at managerial level. So it's not about the person at the top , the policies he would put in place would still be managed in the ground, would you as president know how the bush routes would be created to move products ?. Besides there would always be review in the quantity of refined imported products cos people would buy cars and other equipments that use petrol as the years goes on, so wouldn't you be reviewing to capture them ? .

Lastly and most importantly, have you quantified the amount you want to spend on all these programs in a short term and loan it would involved and refinancing and servicing of those loans vis a vis the current debt profile ? You want spend trillions on subsidy and refineries, spending hundreds of billions to manage naira/dollar exchange , increase minimum wage , spend on education etc all these within just 6 months , where will these money come from ? And how do we pay it back hot minding we're still paying the one owed by your predecessor Buhari?, Mind you , you will still be presenting your own appropriation bill for the year 2024 in 6 months with all these your spending ?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by ENZOSCIFO1: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
ThatCEO:
Talk dey sweet sha.

Let us agree on one thing. The current sufferings of Nigeria is not because of forex exchange but because of fuel hike.

So, if a person creates a fuel/energy crisis, the first thing I expect is for him to tackle that same crisis. Anything other than this makes d entire speech a hogwash.

Baba said he will dish out billions to businesses, release grains n fertilisers, but Baba made zero mention of how to deal with this fuel hike. D only thing he mentioned was about 3k CNG buses, but if I am able to access loan to buy a CNG bus, won't I be a compound fool if I don't charge my persengers like a normal fuel bus?

Is it that across all d appointees, there is no one with enough brain cells to tell him that "look, Baba, if we can't give these people a single refinery, n we can't subsidize fuel, but we hv d 12th largest gas reserve in the world, n those gases requires almost zero refining, why don't we shift these people to gas?"

I don't want subsidy back, but why has Baba not come out to tackle the fuel issue right at its source? Why are they running from CNG or even modular refinery?

Who are the people that own shares in Dangote refinery and why are they hell bent on forcing fuel on all of us, even tho we have gas. And exactly how many of those Dangote shareholders r currently in government?

I did the findings on CNG at Nipco. ₦4000 of CNG will power your 4 cylinder car for 150-160km. A 6 cylinder conversation costs almost 500k. If they place CNG conversion kit on list of items not liable to customs fees, the price will drop by up to 60% especially in places like Lagos. From here, they can now say, Oya go n convert your car at half the price, we will pay d other half.

But over their dead body will they make policies that will directly benefit us because their stinking fingers are all over the oil money of this country n they will do everything to ensure we all buy oil.

Nigeria does not have a fuel crisis issue, what we have are just leaders who will rather feast on our blood than make our lives easy cos their hands are deep in our common wealth.

Say whatever you like about Buhari, but Buhari had tasted some degree of poverty in his life at some point, n even tho he later lived in luxury as a president he still remembered that life is tough on the other side n didn't bring this sort of hardship on us at one fell swoop. These people have never spent their money on fuel since they started their political career n their convoy didn't reduce with fuel hike, u REALLY think they know what the price of fuel is? What we have now na, "may God help us."

Incorrigible hogwash!

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
olatade:
President Ahmed Bola Tinubu had made my evening. His address to the nation today and which he just concluded now,shows statesmanship and the preparedness of someone who is very ready and purposeful to work. More than never before,I have never be so convinced in the speech of any politician like this speech I just listened to from his excellency,president Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

He had shown a mastery of the economy and a thorough understanding of what he wants to do to get the nation out of the economic mess that it found itself. I think I am beginning to have hope renaissance and I pray that he derail not.

May God help him.

How has Tinubu shown mastery of the economy?

How has he shown a thorough understanding of what he wants to do t0 get the nation out of the economic mess that it found itself?

How did the nation find itself in this economic mess?

Who caused the economic mess that nigeria has presently found itself?

If you say Tinubu knows what he is doing, how come you say "I pray that he derail not"?
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Shikena:
You know the drill. You will be fine though it will take some time. See you another time grin

I am relying on your world wide credibility hence my questions to you. Pls dont disappoint us by dodging the questions

32. Why is it only hardship that APC has to offer despite all the noise it makes during campaigns?

Kindly see the screenshots as buhari and osinbajo were giving hardship to Nigerians from all angles?

Is Tinubu going thru the pains and suffering he is expecting nigerians to go thru despite 8years of suffering and hardship under buhari/APC?

What are the "good and helpful plans" that are in the works? Are u sure Tinubu is ready to do this job?

33. What benefit did nigerians benefit from the removal of subsisdy from diesel and kerosene?

34. Tinubu didn't state how nigeria will get out of the turbulence he has created. How will Nigeria get out of the turbulence?

35. Tinubu claims that "In a little over two months, we have saved over a trillion Naira that would have been squandered on the unproductive fuel subsidy which only benefitted smugglers and fraudsters."

Why then did he collect loan of $800m that he wanted to share as 8k for nigerians?

Who are these smugglers and fraudsters Tinubu is referring to?

Why didn't he identify them and arrest them?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by God2man2again(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Are you sure he is not working with them?

At least, give PBAT a benefit of doubt.
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Monday60655(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
You end up using one useless point of subsidy removal circulating into 41 times. Monumental failure.
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
teepain:

Well someone else may argue that when a patient is hemorrhaging the first thing to do is to stop the haemorrhage before additional interventions. If one likens the removed subsidy to the loss of blood, the speed of implementation may be justified. Only one who is privy to the accounting books of the country will be able to tell how bad things are. Of course, we all should have an idea that this economy has been near comatose since around 2013 when Okonjo revealed that FG was borrowing to pay civil servants. Subsidy ought to have gone since Jonathan proposed it in 2012 but it is better late than never. The other thing that needs attention is the cost of governance.

Explain to me how fuel subsidy can be likened to haemorrhage?

Are you privy to the accounting books of the country?
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Mrniceguy001: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
EngGandalf:

What’s the population of that country?
And how did the govt make the money they’re giving them citizens ?

The profits made from the commonwealth of the entire country doesn't enter the pockets of the elite.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
God2man2again:

At least, give PBAT a benefit of doubt.

What benefit of the doubt is that?
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by EngGandalf: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mrniceguy001:

The profits made from the commonwealth of the entire country doesn't enter the pockets of the elite.
thats what you think . you didn’t answer the questions my man.
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by teepain: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
lexy2014:

Are you serious?! I should explain to you! Why don't you just exercise your right to your opinion and quit asking me silly questions?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Monday60655(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ozommadu:

Stop defending rubbish, speech without action is tantamount to rubbish...just two months in office and Nigerians are seeing hell while tinubu and his cronies share billions to themselves.

People are already protesting in oyo and osun state but you're here disgracing yourself

Do mind suffering and smiling mofo. They have strong affinity with suffering
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by LordAdam16: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
grandstar:
I am not a fan of government soft loans to business. They are usually squandered.

It would have been better if the CBN fought inflation. Tinubu and the CBN do not want the economy to enter a recession and have therefore been dovish about inflation.

Low inflation would be the best present to the suffering masses. Next should be to bring commercial lending rates from banks down to single digits. Rates of 9% and less should be the standard. This will help certain perk up the economy

A recession will aggravate the concomitant economic malaise and potentially seal Nigeria's first impeachment.

We've had ruckus in Adamawa, Osun, and Edo. THREE geo-political zones. It's been only two months.

Tinubu's aberrant ad-lib in his inaugural speech stoke this inferno.

The CBN is between a rock and a hard place. Unsurprisingly, Tinubu's acolytes are reeling off Meffy's playbook.

These schemes are a rehash of Meffy's Anchor Borrowers Program, TCF and NYIF, amongst a slew of cognate strategic interventions.

This administration is unraveling at a breathtaking rate. It's a bloody marvel!

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mrniceguy001:

The pockets of a few elites
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Kayyy: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
teepain:

I hear you bro, but pls kindly read up and also other threads on this forum, can you see these critics d not even have a clear criticism but just throwing stones to different things, we have those castigating and insulting the president quite rightly for the 2012 protests and not allowing Jonathan to complete this removal, at the same time you still find others claiming the president is just a coward and weak and championing that subsidy should be brought back and rather put policies in place to capture the right amount of imported fuel, be strict and prosecute saboteurs and the big fraudsters living large if the subsidy, their claim is that if he has the will and the capacity he can achieve that and the amount we budget would reduce drastically and we can still pay the subsidy.

Pls is that not speaking with both sides of the mouth, can they really say what they actually want ?. Lastly many people here have intentionally failed to state that even after Jonathan was pressured on the subsidy with all the strike and protests, Jonathan did not just reverse the policy but rather agreed a 50% subsidy and fuel was finally moved from 65naira to 97naira? Where are the savings of that 50% and what were they used for and why are we still here after that 50% removal, also why didn't we get a functional and working refinery from that 50% removal or did we ?

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Aplaudez(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
olatade:
President Ahmed Bola Tinubu had made my evening. His address to the nation today and which he just concluded now,shows statesmanship and the preparedness of someone who is very ready and purposeful to work. More than never before,I have never be so convinced in the speech of any politician like this speech I just listened to from his excellency,president Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

He had shown a mastery of the economy and a thorough understanding of what he wants to do to get the nation out of the economic mess that it found itself. I think I am beginning to have hope renaissance and I pray that he derail not.

May God help him.

What's wrong with this one undecided
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Xox1945(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
419 president he never mentioned how he will money to fixed refineries thief is always a thief with this trash tinubu have nothing to offer apart from hardship useless old thief
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Shikena(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
I would have said please leave our clueless people alone but I love the way you have provided a high level overview for those who can read.

Kayyy:

Bro, not knocking your ideas, you still didn't get my point, firstly mention any successive govt that has actually blocked any loophole or conduit for corruption completely in this country since inception, you know why ? It's not about you , it's about the workers, even the lowest of the officers have their form of corruption not to talk of the managerial positions. I know how much my friends at Tin Can Apapa were taking home daily about 10years ago and how they spend on me when I go greeting them and none were at managerial level. So it's not about the person at the top , the policies he would put in place would still be managed in the ground, would you as president know how the bush routes would be created to move products ?. Besides there would always be review in the quantity of refined imported products cos people would buy cars and other equipments that use petrol as the years goes on, so wouldn't you be reviewing to capture them ? .

Lastly and most importantly,

1 - have you quantified the amount you want to spend on all these programs in a short term and
2 - loan it would involve and refinancing and servicing of those loans vis a vis the current debt profile?
3 - You want to spend trillions on subsidy and refineries, spending hundreds of billions to manage naira/dollar exchange , increase minimum wage , spend on education etc all these within just 6 months , where will these money come from ?
4 - And how do we pay it back not minding we're still paying the one owed by your predecessor Buhari?,
5 - Mind you , you will still be presenting your own appropriation bill for the year 2024 in 6 months with all these your spending ?
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by tete7000(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
ThatCEO:
Talk dey sweet sha.

Let us agree on one thing. The current sufferings of Nigeria is not because of forex exchange but because of fuel hike.

So, if a person creates a fuel/energy crisis, the first thing I expect is for him to tackle that same crisis. Anything other than this makes d entire speech a hogwash.

Baba said he will dish out billions to businesses, release grains n fertilisers, but Baba made zero mention of how to deal with this fuel hike. D only thing he mentioned was about 3k CNG buses, but if I am able to access loan to buy a CNG bus, won't I be a compound fool if I don't charge my persengers like a normal fuel bus?

Is it that across all d appointees, there is no one with enough brain cells to tell him that "look, Baba, if we can't give these people a single refinery, n we can't subsidize fuel, but we hv d 12th largest gas reserve in the world, n those gases requires almost zero refining, why don't we shift these people to gas?"

I don't want subsidy back, but why has Baba not come out to tackle the fuel issue right at its source? Why are they running from CNG or even modular refinery?

Who are the people that own shares in Dangote refinery and why are they hell bent on forcing fuel on all of us, even tho we have gas. And exactly how many of those Dangote shareholders r currently in government?

I did the findings on CNG at Nipco. ₦4000 of CNG will power your 4 cylinder car for 150-160km. A 6 cylinder conversation costs almost 500k. If they place CNG conversion kit on list of items not liable to customs fees, the price will drop by up to 60% especially in places like Lagos. From here, they can now say, Oya go n convert your car at half the price, we will pay d other half.

But over their dead body will they make policies that will directly benefit us because their stinking fingers are all over the oil money of this country n they will do everything to ensure we all buy oil.

Nigeria does not have a fuel crisis issue, what we have are just leaders who will rather feast on our blood than make our lives easy cos their hands are deep in our common wealth.

Say whatever you like about Buhari, but Buhari had tasted some degree of poverty in his life at some point, n even tho he later lived in luxury as a president he still remembered that life is tough on the other side n didn't bring this sort of hardship on us at one fell swoop. These people have never spent their money on fuel since they started their political career n their convoy didn't reduce with fuel hike, u REALLY think they know what the price of fuel is? What we have now na, "may God help us."

After writing what looks a bit beautiful on paper, you spoilt it by attributing a bit of goodness to Buhari. Please there is nothing good about Buhari. In right years, he ruined the country and brought us to the point where the subsidy becomes totally not an option. He left subsidy out of the budget he handed over to his successor. He would have removed it himself but he couldn't remove what he once said does not exist. Nothing is good about Buhari, the man is evil please!

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kayyy:

I hear you bro, but pls kindly read up and also other threads on this forum, can you see these critics d not even have a clear criticism but just throwing stones to different things, we have those castigating and insulting the president quite rightly for the 2012 protests and not allowing Jonathan to complete this removal, at the same time you still find others claiming the president is just a coward and weak and championing that subsidy should be brought back and rather put policies in place to capture the right amount of imported fuel, be strict and prosecute saboteurs and the big fraudsters living large if the subsidy, their claim is that if he has the will and the capacity he can achieve that and the amount we budget would reduce drastically and we can still pay the subsidy.

Pls is that not speaking with both sides of the mouth, can they really say what they actually want ?. Lastly many people here have intentionally failed to state that even after Jonathan was pressured on the subsidy with all the strike and protests, Jonathan did not just reverse the policy but rather agreed a 50% subsidy and fuel was finally moved from 65naira to 97naira? Where are the savings of that 50% and what were they used for and why are we still here after that 50% removal, also why didn't we get a functional and working refinery from that 50% removal or did we ?

Because of the continuous series of massive devaluation of naira especially from 2015 to date grin grin

What did you expect?
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Poske95(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
One evening during the Endsars saga, the media special assistant to Buhari spoke in such manner on radio that I still till this day wish I had called in an told him to swear on his balls that most of all he was saying was for the air and not to Nigerians........
This looks like same......
See the meagre amounts like you're talking of a dollar to #200....?
Mehn....all these promises are words.....
Show a master plan with timetable...take it to the Senate and slug it out till it is set in stone and see whether we will doubt.....
APC strategy has seemingly turned all Nigerians to subsistence citizens.......
It's like making #1M and giving your wife #50000 monthly....
It doesn't just add up
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by lexy2014: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
teepain:

Are you serious?! I should explain to you! Why don't you just exercise your right to your opinion and quit asking me silly questions?

Are the questions too difficult for you? Or can't you shed light on your claims?

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Bluntemperor: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
What I want Tinubu to end all this talk is:
- when is our Refineries going to be Functional!
• American,with335 People have- 129 Refineries,yet Nigeria of 200Mill.Peopl,with No Functional -Refineries!
This is unfair to the People of Nigeria by Our Past Leaders.
1.So,we can't just rely on Dangote Refineries for survival.
2.I don't hear or see any figure,as Minimum Wage or is it coming separately,as another Menu?
Time is important!

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Poske95:
One evening during the Endsars saga, the media special assistant to Buhari spoke in such manner on radio that I still till this day wish I had called in an told him to swear on his balls that most of all he was saying was for the air and not to Nigerians........
This looks like same......
See the meagre amounts like you're talking of a dollar to #200....?
Mehn....all these promises are words.....
Show a master plan with timetable...take it to the Senate and slug it out till it is set in stone and see whether we will doubt.....
APC strategy has seemingly turned all Nigerians to subsistence citizens.......
It's like making #1M and giving your wife #50000 monthly....
It doesn't just add up
if he lacks wisdom he should go and ask the former presidents esp General Obasanjo for helpful advice.
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by oluwatosin88: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nigeria will be great again under BAT. E lo fokan bale,but before we get to this level of greatness,the onus is first on us to believe as citizens of this country and work positively towards achieving it collectively. We no go drink fuel or smoke gas,nah food we go chop and baba don map out workable plan towards this. The value of our exchange can only appreciate if we rejuvenate all our moribund companies,baba don get that for mind too. Let's stop been doubting Thomases and roll our sleeves up and WORK. Ire ooo

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Titogbanski: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
SO WHY DI DYOU LEAD THE PROTEST AGAINST JONATHAN ON THE SAME SUBSIDY..??
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Luckysbab: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
ThatCEO:
Talk dey sweet sha.

You made some good points though. Perhaps, it will be amplified to the top.

What I don't understand is how you manage to exonerate Buhari, who was clearly fingered as the author of the subsidy removal.
Re: Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges by Gucciswaz: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/full-speech-tinubus-speech-on-current-economic-challenges/
we Don tire to dy hear same Tori every time..match ur words with actions though I doubt if u can do better Dan ur precessor..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.