Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend (4735 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2011
Hey Sister Shy!

I'm just messing with her. The reason why I decide to pick on her is because I actually like her posts. She is a trip! And I love the way she calls me Laxy. It's cute. Hahahaha. But trust me, you know me. I'm just clowning around. Dyt is cool with me, just like to give her a tough time. Her and the mother of my lovechild (the chosen one). Pendo-cuddly grin

But I still feel Dytsy should come and hang out with me over here. But that might not be good for her man, cos she might just like what she sees grin
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 12:40am On Oct 11, 2011
Its past mid nyt ere
i ll b workin 2morrow rem
i v 2 work 2 earn sm dough so i cld go 2 d movies
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 12:42am On Oct 11, 2011
Dytsy,

Pele. Heya. Ok lo sun. Have a good night's rest. Holla tomorrow then.

Hugzzzzzz grin
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by ShyOne(f): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2011
@ Lax:

I know you are just messing around - you are harmless - I have read your posts on many different subjects.  I like Dyt - she is needed on NL - I didn't understand her at first but the more I read Dyt - I like her - she is funny and she is cute - I agree.

I also like Pendo89 for you - I think I have to agree with you - "she is the chosen one" - her posts are dynamic in nature, very helpful and she and I think alot alike - I also like Harakiri's posts as well and Kingsleyinfo.  Many different writers - I like their posts and their words as they make sense, they are intelligent and extremely helpful.

If you are going through something and you need advice or even if you are just reading to learn - you might not be experiencing what they are experiencing yet - their words are so wise that it will benefit anyone that reads them for future usage.

Dyt really wants a passport and visa - we should help her - she has to get outside of Nigeria - she deserves seeing what is out here - her persona will take her places - it will.

My backside hurts - I've been sitting so long - a good work day though.

yayayyyy!!
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 12:46am On Oct 11, 2011
Omg
shy-one s killin me ere ooooo
wow feels gd 2 b loved
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2011
@ Sister Shy!

Hahahaha. Yeah, Pendo is still trippin. She is still in denial that I am the REAL MEAL. But you are right. Love her posts. She is beyond intelligent. What she has is wisdom. Just like you. She doesn't spit garbage and she communicates with intellect. I told her I want to make luuuuv to her intelligence. Hahahaha.

Glad you had a good day at work, Sister. Went jogging by the pacific ocean beach after work. Weather is great and just right out here. Love it!
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 12:50am On Oct 11, 2011
Dytsy,

So you're giving only Shy-one some luv ehh? No luv for your laxy? Na so e be?
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 12:52am On Oct 11, 2011
My baby says hi
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 12:55am On Oct 11, 2011
Dytsy,

Which baby? Did I ask about your baby? angry
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 1:00am On Oct 11, 2011
U dont v 2
i told him dat u were pullin my hair
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2011
Dytsy,

Lax would never do that foul mess! I don't pull women's hair! I only run my fingers through it while I whisper dirty sweet-nothins into their earlos. grin
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2011
Eyes closin
nyty Laxy boi
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dynamique: 5:04am On Oct 11, 2011
Ur galfriend being a liar is an habit dat cud b changed wit serious couselling&strong persuasion,u dont xpect anybody to be perfect,try&work it out,it's part of d trials in a relationship.
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by seedord247(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2011
Bro . . . . .

Maga No go finish for this life o o o o o. . . .

shey na 3rd format be this abi na 8th format . . .

what even call me in is when i spot her mother said she has not been eating for somedays , she has giveb her mother 10% of the money and you xpect her

mother to supply you the truth abi?

Guy i pray make you wake up quick o o o o or else dem go carry your no name GO C & S.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do You Wear Anklet? / I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore / A Woman’s Backside Is Very Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.