Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,810 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend (4729 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2011
[b]What happened to my innocent lady?I remember when i met her in college,she was wonderful,you would force her to eat,drink or take anything from you, over time after a year of relationship,she has turned to something else, always lying to get money from me,always cooking up stories.
This last one really got me mad.
i had done some business with some a business colleague who couldn't have the time to go to the bank to send my share of the business into my account.at first, i didn't want to involve my girlfriend to pick the cash having in mind what she is capable of doing .I didn't have choice to send her to this guy to pick the cash since am currently not in the country, I told her to take 10k for anything she needs and she should send the balance to my account.
After she gave so much excuse of being busy and all that, the third day, she dropped a message on  my bbm that the money was stolen while she was on Site work.
, Seriously,the money is not my problem, but this is not the first time of such lies.I told her straight to look for the money.I was really annoyed. Her mum called me and told me she hasn't eating since that day,that i shouldn't break up with her. off course,am not breaking up,i just can not stand to believe the woman i plan to marry can lie at any cost to get money.
And i am doing my best for this babe, she has gotten virtually all she ever asked for from me.(even my bb torch, lol).
what bothers me now is, i cant trust this girl in this area, i haven't caught her cheating though, but why would a woman lie virtually about anything.
I remember when i got my first job last year(after NYSC), close to my first pay day, she cooked up a story that her room was burglarized and all money was stolen.That i shouldn't call her friend to confirm anything.I hate Lies Gosh!

[/b]
[/b][/color]
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2011
"Everybody Lies" so its nothing special its only an issue if that's the babe u wanna to spend your life with i'd have a re-think, someone who lies can kill too. either make her change her ways which doubt "Cuz People are who they are" or u carry her for deliverance. wish u all the best.
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2011
pc guru:

"Everybody Lies" so its nothing special its only an issue if that's the babe u wanna to spend your life with i'd have a re-think, someone who lies can kill too. either make her change her ways which doubt "Cuz People are who they are" or u carry her for deliverance. wish u all the best. 
thanks.What is paining me is,she knows what i go through to make one business a success.and she still has all that gut to cook such lies.
seriously,i believe with all my heart that the money wasn't stolen.I know my girlfriend very well.I didnt hesistate to tell her mum that her daughter lies alot and i cant
continue to take that.
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2011
laughin real hard
chai women ehn
i lie smtyms 2 jst 2 get sm dough wen m broke
bt blv u me my lies r always true cos if u ask me in anoda 3mnths i ll rem
jst tk things easy
still laughin
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2011
You'd be surprise that maybe she's not like that usually.Some Women's decision are influenced greatly by Family or by their Peers,few have a mind of their own, the Friends might be like "He might not marry you so better get all you can" and it could be the family instigating it also. this life is funny you will never know am a Yoruba dude so i get to see so many funny stuffs that happen especially within those that come from an illiterate background. first what kind of friends does she roll with or what kind of family does she stay with. usually people "are who they are", but in some cases we are a result "of all the people we have met in life" in reality we pick traits and character from people consciously or unconsciously which is why Peer/Family is usually the culprit of any character defect in one's life.u get my point
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by manmustwac(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2011
Well maybe she's just beginning to show her true colours
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2011
May be is better dating working class ladies,
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2011
u 4 don talk say u no dey do again na
dis your excuse na wa o
n u think workin clas babes wont ask 4 moni?
try me out
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
There'll be no difference except the Stealing gets a little more Sophisticated and she will have a good Plausible deniability "after all she has a job why would she wanna steal yours" is the excuse that will be used. just date someone trustworthy.
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dyt:

u 4 don talk say u no dey do again na
dis your excuse na wa o
n u think workin clas babes wont ask 4 moni?
try me out
when do we start? is not like i dont give this babe money,but why lie to get more.even when she asked me and i know she was lying,if i have i still
give it to her.
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2011
u mean u thinkin of droppin ur gf?
chai men ooooo
let er know u dont lyk such
give er one last chance
u know we women r jst smtyms funny
she s jst bein childish
or u want me talk wit er?
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dyt:

u mean u thinkin of droppin your gf?
chai men ooooo
let er know u dont lyk such
give er one last chance
u know we women r jst smtyms funny
she s jst bein childish
or u want me talk wit er?
.give me ur cell so i give it to her, lol
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2011
drop it
i ll call er
sha wen u comin back hm
send an email 2 my siggy 4 ur ticket
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dyt:

drop it
i ll call er
sha wen u comin back hm
send an email 2 my siggy 4 your ticket
my ticket?am on return ticket.pardon me,whats siggy?
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
need new and reliable used laptops? call me on 08036492550
dats ur siggy aka signature
bt tell ur frnds tho
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dyt:

need new and reliable used laptops? call me on 08036492550
dats your siggy aka signature
bt tell your frnds tho
is your services running in Nigeria? as per the ticket, i will email you.
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
now u soundin lyk u were nt d one dat wrote dat signature
well i copied wat wz ur written in ur signature
.well thanks in advance
back 2 ur gfs ish
tell er u nt down wit all dose
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dyt:

now u soundin lyk u were nt d one dat wrote dat signature
well i copied wat wz your written in your signature
.well thanks in advance
back 2 your gfs ish
tell er u nt down wit all dose
i wrote that siggy like two years ago and have totally forgotten .
as for my gf,i can tell you she is lying about the money missing.and am still being very hard on her.
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2011
pls dont b hard on er
funnily it myt b true she lost it bt cos u v known er 2 lie on such things
pls i m kneelin on er behalf
dont mk er more awful dan she feels
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dyt, deary. Did you have agege bread for breakfast or was it ibadan bread?grin
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by 2sexy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dyt, what do you mean not to be hard on her' my guy hold your stand and kick sentiment to the curb untill you know the truth. Them they pluck money? As far as I know, love don't cost a thing. Why would people feel they have to give a lady money at all time?

Money don't come easy and OP you are only spoiling her the more to be dependent and a liability. I Like ladies who believe in working with their own hands and not the other way round. Do you think this lady will stick with you if you hadn't the money you spend on her? This is Nigeria and everybody is struggling to survive. Be wise and don't be sentimental.

Well, the ball is in your court. You decide what you want to do with your money.
I would rather invest in an asset than a liability. I hope my words are not too hash. It just a lesson I learned the hard way.
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2011
^^ well dats my tots as a lady
no vex
laxy u v bn followin me
back off else . . . .
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by pendo89(f): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
goodsegs:

What happened to my innocent lady?
Nothing happened its just a habit manifesting.

I remember when i met her in college,she was wonderful,you would  force her to eat,drink or take anything from you, over time after a year of relationship,she has  turned to something else
well that is not news.They metamorphosise.You cannot hide a habit too long. It will eventually show.

This last one really got me mad.
I can guarantee you havent seen nothing yet.
i didn't want to involve my girlfriend to pick the cash having in mind what she is capable of doing
ok its good you knew before hand but risked. cool
I didn't have choice to send her to this guy to pick the cash since am currently not in the country, I told her to take 10k for anything she needs and she should send the balance to my account.
Blame yourself.You knew you couldnt trust her but went ahead to do this? wait a sec. No trusted relative? or what about transfer or western union?
After she gave so much excuse of being busy
pyschology at play.Claims shes busy thereby setting stage for her planned act so that you dont think shes desperate to handle cash.
but this is not the first time of such lies.
See I told you its not the first nor the last.
she hasn't eating since that day,that i shouldn't break up with her. off course,am not breaking up,i just can not stand to believe the woman i plan to marry can lie at any cost to get money.
Really? breaking news! wives lie. shes a gf !what makes you think she cant? cz your so much in love? oh plus tears are what girls do to push buttons. Its a gift or God given talent.
you dont have to break up as you say.Just learn to live and deal with it.

what bothers me now is, i cant trust this girl in this area,
Relationships are built on trust so what are you gonna build your on? Lies? or blind love.
[/b][/color][/b][/color]

You know I really have nothing more to say. You have the answer with you.
wish you luck
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Goldieluks: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2011
She may be lying,but come to think of it,have you looked at it the other way round,that she just might be telling the truth?
You just have to find out yourself,you might wanna test her,just to be sure.
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2011
dyt don start again. . . . smh
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2011
touches d man above me
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dyt:

^^ well dats my tots as a lady
no vex
laxy u v bn followin me
back off else . . . .

Dytsy,

I luf it when you call me laxy grin.

Kini se o? Se o ma wa ki mi ni ilu California? Mo bere lana boya omobadan ni o, o da mi loun. grin
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2011
cm grt u 4 wetin?
u b prime minister?
sha buy tickets frm me
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2011
pendo89:

You know I really have nothing more to say. You have the answer with you.
wish you luck

Pendo heartbeat,

Can I just make luuuuv to your intelligence. We can have mind-blowing selgz  grin. You never told me what the name of the chosen one would be.  grin
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dyt:

cm grt u 4 wetin?
u b prime minister?
sha buy tickets frm me

Dytsy,

Did you use spray can on your hair? That color wey dey your hair dey interesting grin. Come to Cali na. We fit go hang out for Rodeo drive wey all the celebrities dey. You will blend in with your red hair grin
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Dyt(f): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
i m so sure u know i dont v a job n cant afford a trip down dere
well i i love coloured hair so much
Re: My Girl Friend Has Become A Pathetic Liar,i No Longer Trust My Girlfriend by Lax75(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dyt:

i m so sure u know i dont v a job n cant afford a trip down dere
well i i love coloured hair so much

Dytsy,

You have a job na. You be hustla-Diva grin

Sebi you dey ojuelegba side? Ti o ba wa si Cali, mo le mu e lo ri awon J-lo and co. Wan mo mi. Emi ni gufnor ibi bayi grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Ever Want To Have Sex With Your Platonic Friend? / I Am I Handsome?(pic) / Can This Joke Make An Angry Girlfriend Laugh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.