Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey (20259 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday / Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards / Niamey coup: Niger's President, Interior Minister detained - Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Omoawoke: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
gfon:
funny how anybody who doesn't support tinubu is Igbo, bro I'm not Igbo. You need to do better with this your tribalism nature. It's not a good path,I believe you have kids and would want to impact useful knowledge into them. Please do better.

See who's preaching, if at this stage you havent moved on to do something productive with your life but still wailing,
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by gfon(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

See who's preaching, if at this stage you havent moved on to do something productive with your life but still wailing,
last I checked, you lots have started protesting and wailing due to the biting economy. You the one who needs to get productive bro. FYI, I ain't within the shores of Nigeria. Have a nice day.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by AllenSpencer: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Larryndelaw:
So Nigeria did not share Border with Niger. Nigeria is the greatest partner to Niger. Stop believing all rhe nonsense online about some countries declaring support for Niger. The worst of democracy is better than Military rule. You were a kid when Military was ruling Nigeria that's why you are happy for coup.

Exactly! Most of them routing for a coup are kids who cannot reckon with history.

A coup will follow another coup. It’s a military tradition. So if they all so in support of present coup, they must be ready to celebrate the next counter coup.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by garfield1: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
Tinubu no get mouth

The ECOWAS countries will regret ever making Tinubu chairman of ECOWAS.

And again, whoever that is closer to Tinubu should advice him to stay clear off this deadly war looming that may spell big problem for Nigeria if we dont stay neutral

How many coups happened under buhari and obj? Did they regret their tenures
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by goody234: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Everybody shouting "the west "the west ...mumu people china nko?? Africa has always been a cesspit for these country for their own political hegemony ....All sides have used Africa sponsoring and counter sponsoring coups ...IT does not help that we have despots as leaders in African countries making themselves ripe for coups

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by garfield1: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
uunwanaobong3:
In 1993, Abiola (Yoruba man) mandate was overturned and he was put in a prison to die by a Fulani man. After gaining power from IBB a northerner.

In 2023, Tinuba (Yoruba man) is about to engage in a war with Niger (fulani tribe) and the northerners are not happy! Is he about to be strip of his mandate and put in a prison to die by another fulani man. After gaining power from buhari, a northerner?

Let us watch this movie and smile.

Niger is dominated by hausas.fulanis are minute
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Omoawoke: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
gfon:
last I checked, you lots have started protesting and wailing due to the biting economy. You the one who needs to get productive bro. FYI, I ain't within the shores of Nigeria. Have a nice day.
No, na all of us dey suffer ba.
All yorubas are suffering. Please give me money for garri, I never chop since 2 weeks.

Myopic obiiddiots
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by lomprico(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mayhem is about to be unleashed in Niger!
France will fund a rebel/terrorists group that will start the problem. It's the west's modus operandi

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by gfon(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

No, na all of us dey suffer ba.
All yorubas are suffering. Please give me money for garri, I never chop since 2 weeks.

Myopic obiiddiots
you go wail tire 😎
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by BarrElChapo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Una no want uranium again grin ndi ala
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Landmine1: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
JuanDeDios:

You can't see they're taking away jobs and Niger's people and economy will suffer this. Smh.
they take more than they give to that economy, let them go.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by pamcode(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
This is a blast from the 70s and 80s. Have we gone back in time.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by DropsMic(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

It is west that gave us bad leaders abi
Go and ask cameroonians and Nigeriens
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by spiSeyi: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

LMAO.. grin grin!

In the history of conspiracy theories, this easily wins the award for the most "hilariously idiotic" theory I've ever read!

See as tears dey comot me for eyes cause of laughter grin. Kai! Nairalanders are just a bunch of donkeys!
Your teeth is just like that of a donkey8)
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by barinedan(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Someone should tell tinubu to stay away from Niger Republic, we have too many problems here in Nigeria that are even bigger than what is happening in Niger.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by engrchykae(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Vipro:
And war it shall be!

Nigeria vs Niger won't be bad, its been long we taste our Military prowess
Why must neighbors fight because of a thief?
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by stacyadams: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
DaTruths:
Its like they already know ECOWAS the western Puppet would invade Niger.

Anything that makes Tinubu to neglect the level of economic woes he's plunged Nigerians into and focus on who rules Niger that doesn't concern us, i will finally conclude he's not what Nigerians needs at this moment.

We put our hope in him, that's why we voted him.

He shouldn't make me regret voting him, because I'm already feeling somehow with his policies angry

grin cheesy...una brain don dey work small small ...e go soon reset to full capacity..na gradual process..continue.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Yankee101: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Invasion looming
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by dreamxhaser: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
YouEssay:

The Trans-Saharan gas pipeline is supposed to supply the πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί EU countries with as much as 30 billion cubic meters of Nigerian gas annually.
This project was designed to cut off EU from Russian gas.

The niger coup has scattered the plans of the natural resources thieves who keep looting Africa.

This is one of Moscow's payback to the western terrorists for destroying Russia's nordstream gas pipeline in the Baltic sea last year.

Nijeriya will go the Ukraine route if asiwaju the mandate thief is not careful.
After promising Ukraine heaven & earth, the western rogues couldn't save Ukraine from destruction.

Are you mad?

How are they going to steal our gas? They will be buying you fool, and if they buy, it means more money for Nigeria. It will bring more money than anything oil has brought.

The same Niger will benefit from the Gas you fool, it will help power their industries. Russia will be the only one smiling here. While same niger will continue to wallow in poverty.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by skuribeebo: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Vipro:
And war it shall be!

Nigeria vs Niger won't be bad, its been long we taste our Military prowess
Na football match?
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by DaTruths: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

Niger concern ur big time!!!

If war breaks out in niger, they are heading here straight

Are we not the one that want to carry war to them? If Tinubu the chairman of ECOWAS doesn't invade them, how would the war start?

It doesn't concern us, simple.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by DaTruths: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
From feeling somehow to kpaing anyhow ...coz u no go follow bring diz calamity and u are just feeling somehow,you ought to kpai ,GODDAMN IT!!

Na so the thing pain you reach? Eyaa
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Landmine1:
Good. Stop exploiting Africans and their people of their resources.
But again, are African leaders ready for the betterment of Africa? We want the parasitic West to leave us but then after what next?
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by TOMMYS: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You people are kids. French is coming to drop Snippers, CIA and MI5 in Niger as they are coming to pick their citizens. You don't know how invasion works. The E U will take order from Ecowas before flying in.

Who did they take orders from before entering Libya
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by TOMMYS: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
spiSeyi:

Dey play grin , what if is PMB that sponsors the coup. Remember that PMB was a coup plotter. I won't be surprised if PMB is the architect of this bcs PMB is a very dangerous man. A man that speaks to everyone in the language they understand cool

Invading Niger or not. Terrorists will flee from Niger through Nigeria's borders to Nigeria. More Fulani more displacement of middle beltan's . It's a win win them
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by TOMMYS: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
lomprico:
Mayhem is about to be unleashed in Niger!
France will fund a rebel/terrorists group that will start the problem. It's the west's modus operandi

Talk say fulani. And they Fulani would ask for what will be beneficial to France too.
Ur guess will set you free.

naija which way.
Yoruba. Yoruba. Yoruba.
Following crumbs to kpai
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by profmallor: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
The last thing Tinubu needs at the moment is having to contend with a coup in ECOWAS considering that we was only just made tge chairman and was already blowing hot in eq guinea some weeks back.

Now he has little choice but to back up his stance on no tolerance with coup plotters by sending foot soldiers to Niger. While it may be expected that he would get some form of military backing from the west, the support from other West African countries would be quite significant is making this a regional based offensive.

Due to some of the affiliations of the north with Niger, I am sure some key elites would support a military approach, Buhari seems to be willing to throw his weight behind that. I personally believe the coup plotters waiting for Buharis exit to stage their coup knowing full well Buhari would never hesitate to send in soldiers.

If there is a coalition led by Nigeria that eventually invades Niger and successfully outs the coup plotters then Tinubu would have successfully endeared himself to the west, if however, Russia throws its full weight behind the coup plotters as it most likely will, we may be in for another round of Ukraine-Russian Battles.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by JuanDeDios: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Landmine1:
they take more than they give to that economy, let them go.
That's a valid point. BUT
Would Niger have a economy if they weren't there? Do Ijawmen have the expertise and money to extract and export crude oil or do we need white men to do it? Do Nigeriens have the wherewithal to run their own economy? It's what it is. The exit of foreign investors in a net loss to Niger, not a a gain.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Traplord09: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
flokii:

Something must be wrong with that Northern elder.. So we should just fold our arms and watch things go bad for the people of Niger?
Whether we accept or not, the pros of democracy far outweigh the cons.

Don't forget you and your kind we lead the WAR
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Landmine1: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
But again, are African leaders ready for the betterment of Africa? We want the parasitic West to leave us but then after what next?
this is why militaries are doing coup and taking over from the elected , the country feels the elected corrupt politicians have failed them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Norway Shuts Borders, Ports To Russian Goods, Exempts Fishing Vessels / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.