Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey (20325 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: US Begins Evacuation Of Citizens From Israel On Friday / Niger: Mutiny In Niamey Over Unpaid Salaries Of Presidential Guards / Niamey coup: Niger's President, Interior Minister detained - Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Landmine1: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
JuanDeDios:

That's a valid point. BUT
Would Niger have an economy if they weren't there? Do Ijawmen have the expertise and money to extract and export crude oil or do we need white men to do it? Do Nigeriens have the wherewithal to run their own economy? It's what it is. The exit of foreign investors in a net loss to Niger, not a a gain.
you won’t know unless you give it a try. Assumptions are propaganda fed by the west to make you doubt yourself.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by JuanDeDios: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Landmine1:
you won’t know unless you give it a try. Assumptions are propaganda fed by the west to make you doubt yourself.
Oh, trust me, I do know. You are wrong. The West became rich by leveraging globalism not by driving anyone away. Insular societies always remain poor. What you need are strong laws that protect the people's interest.

But wetin I sabi? Advise them to drive out the oyinbos o. And replace them with Russians. Africa for Afrissians. We move!

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by titusmichael27(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Look at what is going on, the sanctions and the spirit of war has followed Putin wherever he goes.
He was here for a submit, now look at what is going on. People should avoid vla. Putin guy for now till further notice. The guy is infected.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by lomprico(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
TOMMYS:

Talk say fulani. And they Fulani would ask for what will be beneficial to France too.
Ur guess will set you free.

naija which way.
Yoruba. Yoruba. Yoruba.
Following crumbs to kpai

Fulani how? Are they coupists not Fulani? Just the way Libians killed Gadaffi, france will fund a rebel/terrorist group who will be Nigeriens to start the fight.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by ajimo54(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Abeg, miss me with that emotional blackmail bullshit joh!

Putin has ruled for 24years yen yen!
Who is asking Putin to come and rule any country in Africa? That's how you people have been so twisted by Western propaganda that your mind has literally been fine-tuned to believe that "alliances" come in the form of "being ruled", because that's basically what the West has been doing by proxy, ruling our democracy through greedy politicians.

An alliance is a working understanding with a partner. Africa is big enough to form an alliance with Russia or China where we'll function as partners with mutual respect and not being subdued while our resources are stolen from under our noses.

Rants!
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by fxexperts: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
DropsMic:

Same here. Africa has really suffered in the hands of the West and their puppet leaders.
How Oga? Una mumu never do. lazy idiots are blaming the west for their problem. You blacks never cease to amaze me. Truly black and stupidity are synonymous.

Landmine1:
Good. Stop exploiting Africans and their people of their resources.
Who is exploting you? or you are the ones exploiting yourselves. Jokers

reiddecuti:
And the coup has come to stay. ECOWAS and Tinubu ranting upanda.

Nigeria that can't put his house in order and ECOWAS that can't organise themselves wants to go dictate to another on how to behave.

They better respect themselves. The proxy war of the West ECOWAS is drawn to, the originator of the war is abandoning it for them to fight.

GET SENSE!!!
Africans and stupidity are Truely 5&6. Africans are truly the perfect brother of Lucifer the devil. Always going for evil when they are presented with a choice for evil or good. Somehow someway you lots are so selfish you wish ill for others, and you so not mind if same fate will be visited on you. No wonders a vast majority of you folks are witches and wizard, by your comment truly the heart of an African man is black.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Bobbiee: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Hanndye:

I would prefer Abacha to Buhari and Tinubu, no nepotism.

No nepotism? Are you kidding me? Is like you are a kid

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
naijaboy756:
Instability pays no one.....

The effects in the long run is usually very devastating

See Sudan.... Now Niger

The situation in Sudan should’ve been a lesson about how civilians suffer the most after a coup. The people and economies of Burkina Faso and Mail are suffering more under military rule than they did under government rule.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Ninobraw(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

These coups are foreign backed. If you think any coup is for African liberation then you are quite naive.
It is just one faction (of the same class) replacing another faction.

But at least you will now be able to choose which is now better
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Antoeni:
He is just 35 years old, and already a Head of State. You, at your age, you are busy shouting Emi Lo Kan, Jagaban!!! You all are clowns

Head of a poor and steadily declining state.
He replaced the leader of another coup and since this guy was installed, Burkina Faso’s growth and GDP have fallen and their rate of inflation skyrocketed. The Burkinabe people are suffering even more than they were before. Soon, another coup will take place, another military leader installed, and the civilians will suffer even more.
After the coup in Mali, agricultural productivity dropped and now Mail imports 70% of their food and their inflation rate is now in the double digits. Soon, another coup will take place, another military leader installed, and the civilians will suffer even more.
When coups start in a country, they don’t stop neither does the suffering of civilians.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Ninobraw(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
ajimo54:

If you don't know, the military is not the solution to misrule in Africa! The worst civilian rule is better than the best military rule! I cannot support Putin, I dont trust that guy! Putin has ruled for 24 years in Russia! Is that your model? Please, stop this nonsense! You are not suffering yet, honestly!
Is Nigeria even better off unders democracy
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I don't care about the backers of this coup, but let the status quo change. If the new backers are Russia, then so be it. We've tried alliances with the Western countries and we haven't been the better for it. Let us try fresh alliances with Russia and see what prospects that holds for us as a people.

We are not sub-humans to these whites for God's sake! Africa is the engine room of the globe. We are fucking Blacks! We're considered the Iron backs of the continent. We do the hard and dirty tasks that people in the rest of the world cannot handle. We have the brains. For once, let us take our own lives with our hands. Let us truly be independent!

And if it only takes military coups to achieve that in West Africa, then so be it!

Russia invaded its neighboring country filled with Whites but somehow, Africans think that Russia won’t do the same for foreign countries filled with Blacks.
Putin is now calling for order and government to be restored in Niger—they don’t have the support they think they have.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Skankamola:

The fool declaring himself president by the gun thinks those surrounding him would not want to be the president also?

Exactly. Historically, one coup leader is replaced by another then another then another while the citizens suffer more and more. Military leaders are more power thirsty and drunk than government leaders so imagine when they are installed to replace the government.
The latest countries in Africa still haven’t improved since takeover, they’ve gotten worse. People don’t learn from the mistakes of others.

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by DropsMic(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
fxexperts:
How Oga? Una mumu never do. lazy idiots are blaming the west for their problem. You blacks never cease to amaze me. Truly black and stupidity are synonymous.

Who is exploting you? or you are the ones exploiting yourselves. Jokers

Africans and stupidity are Truely 5&6. Africans are truly the perfect brother of Lucifer the devil. Always going for evil when they are presented with a choice for evil or good. Somehow someway you lots are so selfish you wish ill for others, and you so not mind if same fate will be visited on you. No wonders a vast majority of you folks are witches and wizard, by your comment truly the heart of an African man is black.

Okay.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by ItswellMike: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
E dey sweet me
DaTruths:
Its like they already know ECOWAS the western Puppet would invade Niger.

Anything that makes Tinubu to neglect the level of economic woes he's plunged Nigerians into and focus on who rules Niger that doesn't concern us, i will finally conclude he's not what Nigerians needs at this moment.

We put our hope in him, that's why we voted him.

He shouldn't make me regret voting him, because I'm already feeling somehow with his policies angry
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Hanndye: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bobbiee:

No nepotism? Are you kidding me? Is like you are a kid
Show me example of Abacha' nepotism.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
JuanDeDios:

That's a valid point. BUT
Would Niger have an economy if they weren't there? Do Ijawmen have the expertise and money to extract and export crude oil or do we need white men to do it? Do Nigeriens have the wherewithal to run their own economy? It's what it is. The exit of foreign investors in a net loss to Niger, not a a gain.

With the withdrawal of aid, Niger won’t survive.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by Passionate1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by flokii: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Traplord09:

Don't forget you and your kind we lead the WAR

We are equal to the task.
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by ajimo54(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ninobraw:

Is Nigeria even better off unders democracy
I don't knw your age, I witnessed Buhari regime, Babangida, Abacha and Abudsalam regimes. Horrible regimes! Regimes of terror and rains of Arrows! Regimes of slavery and servitude! Pray not to witness the military!
Re: Niger Coup: France, Italy Begin Evacuation Of Citizens From Niamey by TOMMYS: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
lomprico:

Fulani how? Are they coupists not Fulani? Just the way Libians killed Gadaffi, france will fund a rebel/terrorist group who will be Nigeriens to start the fight.

Which rebel group comes close to being recruited by France?.

Please dont say Unknown gunmen.

We both know it's Boko haram or iswap.
Which tribe form the majority in BH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Norway Shuts Borders, Ports To Russian Goods, Exempts Fishing Vessels / U.K Government To Regulate Facebook, Google Next Year / Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.